Make your wedding more successful

532 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
babastyle

Total Posts: 163

1. Waiting for guests to arrive (without words, broadcasting wedding music in a loop)
Two, five minutes before the newcomer enters.
Dear guests, the wedding will begin in five minutes. Please sit down and taste the delicious food on our table. The wedding will begin in five minutes.
Please take your seats as soon as possible. (play the wedding music in a loop
and turn down the volume during the speech)
The new couple is coming in
Dear guests, the wedding is about to begin. Please be seated as soon as possible. (play the wedding music in a loop and turn down the volume during the
speech)
4. Host opening
Good morning, dear friends and relatives, dear leaders and colleagues.
Read more at:vintage bridesmaid dresses uk
Thank you for your warm applause and enthusiasm, let me introduce myself first, I'm miss today Mr. Xx and xx wedding host and companion (- xx, very
pleased to be able to witness all the couple a happy moment. On behalf of the
new couple and their families, I wish to extend my heartfelt thanks and warm
welcome to you.
Dear guests, today is a great day to tie the knot. At this point, I want to say, applause is blessing, applause is heart, the more applause, the more
blessings. In the wedding process, hope our guests constantly ringing warm
applause and cheers, send a thick newly-married blessings to the couple, I
believe, in actively cooperate with the guests, the couple's wedding will be
perfect, and leave them with a lifetime of good memories!
Please clear your throat and put your hands aside for the time being. Well, it's not too late. Let's welcome the two of us with our warmest applause and our
loudest cheers. (happy music)
Read more at:plus size bridesmaid dresses uk
Posted 12 Feb 2019

If you are planning of making your wedding more successful, there are lots of things that can help you. One thing you should do is to get a few invitations from various wedding websites and compare them before placing an order. Also, you can check weddingsbypaulette.com and learn more ways of health fitness. Even if you visit the same website, the invitation pictures may sometimes be different so you should have enough information to decide which ones would suit your needs better.
Posted 08 Sep 2022

Reply to Topic