JB @ KIRANS.COM

15171 views 177 replies
Reply to Topic
k7ran

Total Posts: 284

Janubaba has been rated and talked about on www.kirans.com Miss Kiran Akhtar has enjoyed the website so much that she decided to promote it even more in the United Kingdom. Kiran has wallpapers in the model section and is in the Model watch section. Kiran also has a few topics in the forums. "Janubaba is so much fun & i would recommend people to sign up and enjoy" by Kiran Akhtar

Image Insert:

168.59 KB
Posted 09 Jan 2003

jag says
Woha!! Thanks kiran :)
Posted 09 Jan 2003

k7ran says
quote:
Originally posted by Bazigaar

[:(] is someone gonna pormote me or what? lol [;)]

[:o)]No problem Bazigaar! You want me to promote you on my website too? the just me how you wanted to be promoted and i will ok! [;)]
Posted 09 Jan 2003

sanam411 says
wowow...NICEEE
Posted 10 Jan 2003

sanam411 says
mee...lol
Posted 10 Jan 2003

desidude says
quote:
Originally posted by sanam411

mee...lol

Khush Fehmi[:p][:p]
Posted 10 Jan 2003

k7ran says
quote:

nice website kiran...just checked it out...i couldn;t fine any forums there...r there any? i dunno..but nice website...nice pics...nice work...all i can say is congrats and good luck for future... [:)]

Dear Bazigaar! Thank you for the support about the website....there will be a forum there very soon and we are also planning a competition for the best 3 wallpapers. Thanks for keeping in touch, it is greatly appreciated!

Best Wishes

Kiran Akhtar[;)]
Posted 10 Jan 2003

k7ran says
Just to let you people know that I have many people checking through your website from the UK now! Just watch this space get bigger and bigger (ameen)
Posted 10 Jan 2003

Mani says
Yo!!!
Ameen Ameen
Posted 10 Jan 2003

sanam411 says
quote:
Originally posted by desidude

quote:
Originally posted by sanam411

mee...lol

Khush Fehmi[:p][:p]

[:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0] DESI.......kush fami....[:0][:0][:0][:0][:0]
Posted 11 Jan 2003

sanam411 says
quote:

yeah i know...i was juz playing with her....lol

thatss mean
Posted 11 Jan 2003

Desi Madonna ji

what is worth of " www.kirans.com" ? some one might come to see ur picture for moment but no one would waste few minutes to read ur site (provoking wink). i am sure ur next song would be about Janua baba

Tu mara Janu hay .....main tari dil Baher

wasa u wrote janu baba has been rated at "www.kirans.com" as www.kirans.com = www.cnn.com or www.yahoo.com [:p].
wasa u made admin happy and i am sure he would give u more space at Jnaua baba .com .
Posted 11 Jan 2003

k7ran says
quote:
Originally posted by Hi Pakistan

Desi Madonna ji

what is worth of " www.kirans.com" ? some one might come to see ur picture for moment but no one would waste few minutes to read ur site (provoking wink). i am sure ur next song would be about Janua baba

Tu mara Janu hay .....main tari dil Baher

wasa u wrote janu baba has been rated at "www.kirans.com" as www.kirans.com = www.cnn.com or www.yahoo.com [:p].
wasa u made admin happy and i am sure he would give u more space at Jnaua baba .com .

Listen Hi Pakistan........Have you got some sort of attitude problem against me or what! First you go to the other topics that I am in and say bad things and now you have started her. I am not a desi madonna...the name is Kiran ok? cool.....and its people like you that go into my webbsite and start to diss it. Just don't bother going there and dont bother talking in my topics then. And if you cant help it then KINDLY watch what you say as it does not come across nice. Dint be satisfied that I may be upset or dis-hearted, as these type of little betty comments do nothing to me, apart from make me laugh!

As Bazigaar said........Dont get dis-hearted! Believe me, I wont't Bazigaar, I laugh at people like that ! [;)]
Posted 11 Jan 2003

dosselpoh says
what a fantastic...excellent...Attractive.....kool.....but
boring site u got
Posted 11 Jan 2003

jag says
ALERT ALERT!! CALLING MR & MRS PEACE....
CONNECTING...! ... Verifying Login Information... oops! Password incorrect say welcome to "WAR" lol.

eh? was'nt funny right :( i know..
Posted 11 Jan 2003

quote:

Listen Hi Pakistan........Have you got some sort of attitude problem against me or what! First you go to the other topics that I am in and say bad things and now you have started her. I am not a desi madonna...the name is Kiran ok? cool.....and its people like you that go into my webbsite and start to diss it. Just don't bother going there and dont bother talking in my topics then.

i been at ur site and i saw a desi version of "Madonna " i think face belong to u and rest of body was "Pasted " (from any model gal ) (special wink) . u made "Kiran .com and now it is an international site ...so its my damn right to discuss it .

quote:

As Bazigaar said........Dont get dis-hearted! Believe me, I wont't Bazigaar, I laugh at people like that ! [;)]

Bazigaar is not the "President of USA" if he says any thing every one has to follow (wink) , dot try to collect supports from kids moving at Janua baba . if after writing such kind of angry speech u think u r laughing then let me bring 20 Guns to present u humble "Gun Slute " .

sorry admin and mod
yaar sorry !! i can sing " Tu hay mari Kiran , tu han ker ya na ker , tu hay mari Kiran " [:D]

Posted 11 Jan 2003

jag says
Well I had this thought to delete your post Hi Pakistan.. but I think Kiran is more sensable.. she won't reply to u [:p]
Posted 11 Jan 2003

quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Well I had this thought to delete your post Hi Pakistan.. but I think Kiran is more sensable.. she won't reply to u [:p]

u r da most cute admin i ever seen in my life , a sweet kiss to u if u r female admin otherwise divert it to right person [:D], any how i have nothing against her as she is singer and i have deep respect for all singers [:p]
Posted 11 Jan 2003

jag says
quote:
Originally posted by Hi Pakistan

u r da most cute admin i ever seen in my life , a sweet kiss to u if u r female admin otherwise divert it to right person [:D], any how i have nothing against her as she is singer and i have deep respect for all singers [:p]

[:I] i ain't female [8D] lolzz!! good good! two thumbs up for ya! well but i've not heard any song from her .. maybe "aabhi ja.. aabhi ja" na?
Posted 11 Jan 2003

admin

Lets pray that God gives her Prosperity and succcess in her music career , Imshallah [:p] , why dot u request her to sing a song for Janu Baba and then we upload it in ur site .like

her aik ladki "Janua Baba " pa hay marti , ya dil kis kis ko doun , kioun-ka ....

forum be sexy , model watch be sexy , site be sexy ,admin be sexy Hi Pakistan be sexy hay

(sexy means KOOL here, so dot delete it )

Kiran

i am uploading my picture also can u upload it in ur site (not as a cartoon ) but as a Hero might be any producer from Holly wood or "Holy Wood" care abt me and give me chance in " Mission impossible 4 " .just smile and dot angry at me .

Image Insert:

39.64 KB
Posted 11 Jan 2003

jag says
[:D][:D][:D][:D] I bet everybodddy wanna lafff at diz!! [:D][:D]
Posted 11 Jan 2003

quote:

when i laugh at other ppl then i dot mind if ppl laugh at me ...wasa such such batana how do i look like (shy wink) , my mother used to call me " Chand " [:I]
Posted 11 Jan 2003

jag says
no doubt! atleast better en me!
Posted 11 Jan 2003

quote:

no doubt! atleast better en me!

actually some girls start singing me up for msn and i thought it is better to upload my picture so they stop singing me up at msn .(wink) .
u know girls time waste karti hain , neither they meet nor they send their pictures what they want just chat chat chat chat chat , aub tara bahi Hi Pakistan ka pass itna fazool time tu hay naih ka ....MSN pa 24 hours chat kara . [:D]

admin jigar
might be i would be da hero of any girl (believe it or not wali wink) . oh no i am not talking abt her ....[:D]
Posted 11 Jan 2003

jag says
chul rehne dey yaar! & again as u know .. life goes on :)
Posted 11 Jan 2003

raat96 says
chand sa tujhay is liay na kaha
us par ab log atay jatay hain
aour waisay bhi
is ko apni tammnaown ka markaz na bana
chand harjai hay har ghar main utar jata hay
Posted 11 Jan 2003

SASSI says
hay kya sher mara hae app ne ate hee RAAT[:D]btu worry not mujhe zoor se nahi laga[:p][:p]

wel coem here and happy posting RAATTTT
Posted 11 Jan 2003

k7ran says
quote:

Hi! Damn rite, I ain't gonna even bother! Take care [;)]
Posted 11 Jan 2003

k7ran says
quote:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA....... SORRY I NEED TO BREATH....... HA HA HA HA HA
HAAAAAAAAAAAA ......
[;)]

Hope you are ok ADMIN, Best wishes ....... sorry hold on pls ......
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......cant stop laughing........the cheek of putting up his own foto in my topic....... ha ha ha ha ha
[:D]

Posted 11 Jan 2003

waa Allah maaf kara UK main kasa kasa namoona hota hay . first look at apachi Indian i think that Guy needs a 5 hour bath , and i am sure he didt even take a bath after his humble birth .if i ever get a chance to take his interview i would ask a question

how often do u take bath yaar , once in moth , twice in year or non-applicable ?

shazia manzoor .....she is among those girls who look nice while chatting at msn or talking over tele phone and they break the heart of their "Lover" at first date .

i wouldt comment abt Kiran [:I]

Bazighar
do u think u have some thing in brain to eat ? u must be sure before issuing any statement concering ur "sir" [:D]
Posted 12 Jan 2003

Kiran
nice to see u laughing, laughter just show that how much empty u r from inside (wink) .

quote:

quote:
do u think u have some thing in brain to eat ? u must be sure before issuing any statement concering ur "sir"

no i don;t think i have anything in my brain...i know i have lots in my brain and dat's what makes others respect me and call me sir just like u did.. [:p]

my answer would remain same , take off ur glasses and read once again .....i said concering ur " sir" , i didt say concering u" sir" . i dot force the ppl to respect me it save me the trouble of liking them .

admin

another desi form in Denmark (, where i have been writing for last 2 years ) .we hold "Poll" for the most ugly and annoying man in little desi Danish Pakistani world ...and u know what......ur brother Got second position and first position was got by admin and president of desi organization , so i dot mind what ppl think abt me (wink) [:D]

PS" it is 4 in da morning in dk and i have to sleep , damn so tired , just came home and nothing was here to eat and now i am eating "Orange " and let ppl sleep me , taa taa
Posted 12 Jan 2003

Reply to Topic