Daymond John Thinks Katy Perry Shoe Isn't Blackface

113 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
alisa086

Total Posts: 0

President Donald Trump will sign a border security bill to avert another government shutdown, but also declare a national emergency to obtain funds for his promised U.S.-Mexico border wall, the top Senate Republican said on Thursday.
In an attempt to bypass Congress to get money that lawmakers Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online have denied him for his wall, Trump appeared headed toward triggering a swift court challenge from Democrats on constitutional grounds.
"I've just had an opportunity to speak to President Trump and he, I would say to all my colleagues, has indicated he is prepared to sign the bill," Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said on the Senate floor.
"He will also be issuing a national emergency declaration at the same time and I've indicated to him that I'm going to support a national emergency declaration," McConnell said.
The bipartisan legislation would provide more than $300 billion to fund the Department of Homeland Security and a range of other federal agencies through Sept. 30, the end of the current fiscal year. Funding is due to expire for those agencies on Friday.
Congress was expected later on Thursday to approve the legislation, which does not contain the money Trump demanded for the wall but does contain money for other border security measures.
The bill faces votes in the Republican-led Senate and Democratic-controlled House Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes of Representatives before going to Trump, who triggered a 35-day-long shutdown of about a quarter of the federal government with his December demand for $5.7 billion to help build a portion of the wall.
In denying him that money, Congress has blocked Trump from carrying through on one of his key 2016 campaign pledges.
The border bill would provide $1.37 billion in new money to help build 55 miles (88.5 km) of new physical barriers on the border. It is the same level of funding Congress appropriated for border security measures last year, including barriers but not concrete walls.

Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online 
Newport Pleasure 
Newport, the top cigarette brand for black Americans, is aggressively targeting youths  
Newport Cigarettes Shop,Cheap Newport Cigarettes Online Sale 
Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes 
Newport 100's, Box 
Cheap Newport 100s Cigarettes Website,Newport Cigarettes online sale
 Newport box 100s cigarettes, Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes 
Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes 
Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online 
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA 
Newport Cigarettes Suppliers, all Quality Newport Cigarettes 
Newport 100's soft pack cigarettes - Cheap Cigarettes Online Sale Shop 
Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes 

Posted 15 Feb 2019