~*~Hugs~*~

1476 views 54 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

Why is it that some people have issues with hugs? whats wrong with huging someone? i hug all my friends female and male, i see nothing wrong with it, so why is it tooken in such a bad light?
Posted 21 Jan 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 21 Jan 2005

Asian says
Bazu i'am serious why do people have such dirty minds? a hugs a hug so what, i treat all my male friends like brothers
Posted 22 Jan 2005

your asking with open mind to understand or is it just to press your own point!
Posted 22 Jan 2005

Bazigaar says
Asian said:

Bazu i'am serious why do people have such dirty minds? a hugs a hug so what, i treat all my male friends like brothers

only dirty ppl have dirty minds and not everyone have a bad mind
Posted 22 Jan 2005

Asian says
yeah i know bazu but why do people find the need to think bad okie example......

last year december myself and all the girls from Law lecture went winter wonderland, (it's like an open air ice-skating arena) they were 10 of us and we had 2 girls driving us their and back, we stayed their for like a good 4 hours, it was 9.30 night time and i phoned home to say i will be really late, my bro knew where i was because i always tell him where i am going, i came home 1.30 (serious partying) lolz we had 3 kids with us to (my friends nephews) so i creeped up to my room to go sleep,

next day one of the Asian males from wher i live came to see my brother about purchaseing a mobile phone (my bro's one of those techno dudes) he said to my brother "you know what i seen your sis late at night with a goray skating) my bro started laughing and said yeah i know she told me, that gora was a safty stuard, my frist time skating and i kepted falling down so he was teaching me how to skate. i don't even find goray good looking yuck, why go for a goray nothing wrong with pk Asian males, infact i would say they are more handsome......

Posted 22 Jan 2005

~Fragi~ says
Asian said:

but in eastern countries ..huging is out of customs.. so mind dirty nahi hotey .. social norms mein huging kee permission naih hoti bacha
Posted 22 Jan 2005

Asian says
kyion?
Posted 23 Jan 2005

Bazigaar says
vultural thing asian
Posted 23 Jan 2005

Bazigaar says
cultural thing asian
Posted 23 Jan 2005

~Fragi~ says
[QUOTE=Asian> kyion? [/QUOTE>

[QUOTE=Bazigaar> cultural thing asian[/QUOTE>

exactly ... aab culture bhi tu koi cheeze hoti hai
Posted 23 Jan 2005

Bazigaar says
yup...
Posted 24 Jan 2005

Its neither cultural nor a product of a dirty mind, its rather a religious thing. In Islam, neither men or women (boys or girls after puberty) can gaze at or touch each other, let alone hugging. This is an injunction from God Almighty and His mighty prophet (pbuh). If someone believes in them will take what they command and refrain from what they condemn. Of course, it is to everyones free will to accept or reject these commandments.
Posted 24 Jan 2005

Bazigaar says
religion hmnm
Posted 27 Jan 2005

javad says
our culture our religion is not allow tht
Posted 27 Jan 2005

Asian says
a Hug? are you serious ? i hug alot of my friends thinking nothing of it, but i only hug my male friends for good reason, like the loss of a loved one, and as far as culture goes, culture is not dipicted us but poeple, i don't value culture as much as i do Religion

okie but i hug my male cousins anything wrong with that?
Posted 27 Jan 2005

sallam.com
asian bhii swal to teek hay per mray khyal ma javad bheya na app ko jwab da deya javad ur 99.99% rite.
asian apna mata eder kar ka kiss karo app ko.
asian bhi(KISS IZ NOT LIKE NOKIA(CONNECTING PEOPLE)KISS IZ NOT LIKE PEPSI DIL MANGAY MORE BUT KIS IZ LIKE PAN PARAG 1AK SA MARA KYA HOGA.)
WASSALAM
Posted 27 Jan 2005

Asian says
walakum salam

but you don't know my so never make an assumption no problem, but i'am not what your thinking, i have only ever kissed baby's aunties and my khan (but even then on the cheeks, he asked about lips i said no, and he smiled and laughed, and said thats why i loove you)

but why is hugs soooooooo rude like what is it about a hug that is offensive>
Posted 27 Jan 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 27 Jan 2005

Hugging cousins! sister can't embrass brothers let alone relatives, friends and strangers.

Did anybody mention that unrelated male and female hugs are twist of western culture. It started from when male and female mixed in social gatherings. progressively, shaking hands, touching each other, dancing with unrelated women and then hugging became part of societal practice.

Islam cuts the root of corruption and indecency. It doesn't treat the over-growth of it. That's why islam rejects inter-gender relationships outside of the household because it leads to even bigger social problems. It may seem like hugging is normal becuz in western society it has become a norm. Prophet saw said, there will come a time when people will make out on the streets (which would be a norm and not doing so would be questioned, what is wrong wid it?) - and the person who ask people not to do it in the middle of the street would be the most righteous person.

those are my two pennies
Posted 28 Jan 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 28 Jan 2005

javad says
Posted 28 Jan 2005

Asian says
smooth i am going to be as diplomatic as i can be..........SOD OFF MY TOPIC

bazu hug buggie lolz joke
Posted 28 Jan 2005

Asian said:

smooth i am going to be as diplomatic as i can be..........SOD OFF MY TOPIC