'homophobic' LGBT education debate

119 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
alisa086

Total Posts: 0

Good Morning Britain faced backlash from its viewers on 21 March after it included a live debate about whether children should be taught about lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender issues in schools.
In response to the news that LGBTQ education classes have been2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA  suspended at a number of Birmingham institutions following parent protestation, presenters Ben Shephard and Kate Garraway discussed the subject with Christian mother Izzy Montague and gay father Tom Cox.
Cox insisted that “homophobia is taught” and that an individual is never born feeling such prejudice. “What you are born with is your sexual preference; you are gay or you’re not,” he continued.“I don’t dispute that it is a parent’s right to what [their child] goes to school for and how you raise them. But I think you’re doing your child a disservice by not allowing them to see that families come in all different shapes and sizes.”
Montague interjected: “I don’t agree with that. I believe it’s a choice. I made a choice [regarding] what I believe is right or wrong, I don’t remember ever thinking to myself “am I Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online gay or am I straight?“It’s something I have done based on my belief. So even if I was gay, I do believe based on my belief that I feel that a heterosexual relationship is a right course of action for me.”
Addressing Cox directly, she added: “No one has forced you to be in a gay relationship. This is a decision that you have made.’”
Her comments upset viewers, with many taking to social media to share their confusion as to why such a matter should even be argued over in 2019. One Twitter user stated that they “complained to Ofcom” about GMB “letting that controversial debate happen.”Another noted that yesterday – following Andrea Leadsom’s comments about parents being able to choose when their child is “exposed” to LGBTQ-positive teachings – they felt angry but today, they’re “just broken.”

Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online 
Newport Pleasure 
Newport, the top cigarette brand for black Americans, is aggressively targeting youths  
Newport Cigarettes Shop,Cheap Newport Cigarettes Online Sale 
Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes 
Newport 100's, Box 
Cheap Newport 100s Cigarettes Website,Newport Cigarettes online sale
 Newport box 100s cigarettes, Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes 
Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes 
Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online 
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA 
Newport Cigarettes Suppliers, all Quality Newport Cigarettes 
Newport 100's soft pack cigarettes - Cheap Cigarettes Online Sale Shop 
Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes 

Posted 22 Mar 2019