Canada) Frank Ntilikina Jersey

344 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
Xuwanghuan

Total Posts: 0

Eye Tracking Market Is Expected To Grow At A CAGR Of 27.4% During the Forecast 2023
by Miller@21 · November 5 Anthony Mason Jersey , 2018
Eye tracking involves the tracking of eye movements to gain insights into the focus areas and attention span of human beings. This data is analyzed to gather
information about the psychology of human beings or translate the gaze of human
beings into actionable data. The global Eye Tracking Market is expected to grow
at a CAGR of 27.4% during the forecast period and is expected to be worth USD
1,376.5 million by 2023.

Eye tracking has applications across a number of verticals, such as retail and advertisement; healthcare and research labs; consumer electronics;
government, defense Tracy McGrady Jersey , and aerospace; automotive and transportation; and others. The increasing demand in healthcare, retail, and automotive verticals is driving
the market towards high growth. ARVR and consumer applications are expected to
provide high growth opportunities in market during the forecast period.

Download PDF Brochure @ [i]Remote eye tracking accounted for the largest share of the market based on tracking type. Remote eye-tracking devices are
easily configurable and are cheaper than mobile eye-tracking devices. Remote eye
tracking has strong demand in assistive communication applications and the
automotive and transportation vertical. The market for mobile eye tracking is
expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period as it offers
more degree of freedom for natural head movement in a holistic 3D environment.
The increasing demand for on-field market research by large FMCG companies and
retailers is expected to spur the growth of the mobile eye tracking market.
[/i]
[i]Assistive communication application held largest share of eye tracking market in 2016
[/i]
[i]The assistive communication application accounted for the largest share of the eye tracking market in 2016. The market for this application is expected to
be driven by the increasing demand for eye-tracking-based assistive
communication devices from regions such as North America and Europe. The
improvements in the technology and the decreasing price range are expected to
drive the wider adoption of eye-tracking-based assistive communication devices
in the healthcare vertical all around the world.
[/i]
[i]Hardware offering expected to dominate eye tracking market during forecast period
[/i]
[i]The hardware offering is expected to hold the largest market share and dominate the eye tracking market between 2017 and 2023. The eye-tracking
hardware is an important component in assistive communication applications and
automotive vehicles. Also, it adds considerable value to the eye-tracking-based
market research activities in the retail sector. Increasing improvements in the
features of the hardware offerings in the eye tracking market are expected to
promote the growth in this segment.
[/i]
[i]Remote eye tracking expected to dominate eye tracking market during forecast period
[/i]
[i]Remote eye tracking held the largest market share in 2016 and is expected to dominate the market between 2017 and 2023. Remote eye trackers are easy to
devise and configure John Starks Jersey , and are cheaper than mobile eye trackers. Remote eye trackers are widely considered to be more reliable as they can be easily
deployed in a variety of environments. These are preferred more in verticals
such as healthcare, retail, and automotive.
[/i]
[i][i]Request Sample Copy of this Market Research @ [/i][/i]
[i][i]Healthcare and research labs vertical held largest share of eye tracking market in 2016
[/i][/i]
[i][i]The healthcare and research labs vertical formed the largest market for eye tracking in 2016. The eye tracking market in this vertical is largely driven by
the need for assistive communication for physically impaired people and the need
to understand and model the human behavior. A number of industry leaders, such
as Tobii AB (Sweden) and SR Research Ltd (Canada) Frank Ntilikina Jersey , cater to this vertical.
[/i][/i]
[i][i]North America expected to hold largest market share and market in APAC expected to grow at highest CAGR during forecast period
[/i][/i]
[i][i]North America is expected to hold the largest market share and dominate the eye tracking market between 2017 and 2023. Healthcare and retail sectors were
the prominent contributors to the eye tracking market in North America.
[/i][/i]

[i][i]About MarketsandMarkets[/i][/i]

[i][i]MarketsandMarketsprovides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunitiesthreats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide
companies?e 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across
eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints
around revenues decisions.
[/i][/i]

[i][i]Contact:
Mr. Shelly Singh
MarketsandMarkets™ INC.
630 Dundee Road
Suite 430
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441
Email:sales@ Automatic Weapons Market Analysis Courtney Lee Jersey , Size, Growth, Trends and Forecast Till 2023
[/i][/i]
[i][i]by bharatbook98 · January 30, 2019 [/i][/i]

[i][i]Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on utomatic Weapons Market by Product (Automatic Rifle Allan Houston Jersey , Machine Gun, Automatic launchers, Automatic Cannon, Gatling Gun) Kristaps Porzingis Knicks Jersey , End Use (Land, Airborne, Naval, Handheld & Stationary) Tim Hardaway Jr. Knicks Jersey , Caliber (Small, Medium, Large), Type Enes Kanter Knicks Jersey , and Region – Global Forecast to 2023??under Weapons category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market
analysis, competitive . Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Epic React Womens Cheap Epic React Cheap Nike Epic React Black Cheap Nike Epic React Racer Blue Cheap Nike Epic React Pure Platinum Cheap Nike Epic React Flyknit Cheap Nike Air Max Womens
[/i][/i]

Posted 02 Apr 2019

Reply to Topic