!! TABOO !!

7245 views 96 replies
Reply to Topic
Ashii

Total Posts: 31001

a brief look at Woman status under RED LIGHT

before i start,,,
wot s ur opinion abt a flesh trader,, in other words a Prostitute ??

(ps: plzz immature soch ko bahir chor k aaiye)
Posted 11 Feb 2005

Ashii says
did u read all my posts Z
solution is there,,,
par yeh solution kitne log apnana pasand karein ge

Posted 17 Feb 2005

SohniKuddi says
I islam being named an excuse for prostitution? (shame on u)
Posted 18 Feb 2005

Blue Oasis says
SohniKuddi said:

I islam being named an excuse for prostitution? (shame on u)

What are you talking about? When did anyone say that?
Posted 18 Feb 2005

SohniKuddi says
No one has to say, read between the lines
Posted 18 Feb 2005

Blue Oasis says

huh? what lines? Islam condems prostitution and I think everyone who's posted on this topic agrees on that. either I've misunderstood you or you have the wrong idea on something.
Posted 19 Feb 2005

Ashii says
sohni
i didnt understand ur comment
""I islam being named an excuse for prostitution? (shame on u)""

Posted 21 Feb 2005

SohniKuddi says
????????????? kia matlab? i suggest u get a dictionary! it's fairly straight forward
Posted 22 Feb 2005

Badal says
SALL said:

sohni
i didnt understand ur comment
""I islam being named an excuse for prostitution? (shame on u)""

SohniKuddi said:

????????????? kia matlab? i suggest u get a dictionary! it's fairly straight forward

Shaid "I islam being named" ko "Islam being named" hona chahiye tha isi liye Sall confused ho gaeen.
Waisay yahaan Islam ko excuse kisi nay nahi kaha, aap ko samajhnay main ghalati hui ho gi.
Posted 22 Feb 2005

Ashii says
yar,,, im confused coz mujhe aap ka comment samajh aa gaya tha
but i didnt understand y u said that

hmmm,,, i think u misunderstood something in this topic
Posted 22 Feb 2005

SALL said:

THNXXXXXXXXXX SD
i think u got my point,,, wot wd i do without u

Thanks! you wld do just as good!

SALL said:

i mite have said something wrong in my prev posts,, but jab sabbbbbb itni galt soch rakhte hein to shayad thori si galti ki ijazat mujhe bhi honi chaiye

waiting for ur next post

I don't know what you are refering to! Everybody's falible, don't sweat! we all do wrong but best are those who who perpetually correct themselves.

On the subject of kids born to prosts - product of parents sins but have no sin of their own. I wrote earlier, society as a whole should bear responsibilities for such outcomes which result from acceptable (or restictedly acceptable) practices.

Now, how do we expect a society which accepts immorality (in restricted ways) fully granting justice to children of prosts?

Islam offers solutions to such problems, but do Muslims want Islam in their lives? you know the answer!!

I will only dwell on some examples.
One of the great companions of prophet (I would not name him becuz some immature minds may take it wrongly) who accepted Islam but he didn't know who his father was. Later he remained in the company of the prophet and became a very well known scholar after prophet.

Remember the couple who admitted their guilt of commiting adultry, prophet asked the woman to suckle her baby, born out of wed-lock, for two years before she was stoned to death for her crime.

Bottom-line: Islam didn't come to punish people for crimes. It came to change the inner-self of individuals where their inner-souls control bodily desires and behaviors. Prophet was so sure of it that he predicted, A woman will travel from Iraq to Mecca alone without any fear (of attack or molestation).
Punishments came much after morality was established on the basis of fear of accountability with Allah.
Posted 24 Feb 2005

Ashii says
thnx for ur post SD
i believe we ve solution of all pbs in islam,, but we r not living in an islamic society,,, it actually doesnt exist (i hope it will)

hmmmm..................
chapter closed
we need to identify the reason of disease before discussing the cure
and no one s willing to do that
Posted 24 Feb 2005

i realize it Sall, but the real question, do we really want Islam in our lives, Muslims majorities have shouted many times, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

We know causes of illnesses and respective cures in bitter pills which may leave a lasting after taste in our mouths, so we deny treatment for the fear of temporal losses.

Quran says: Those are they who have purchased error for guidance and torment at the price of forgiveness. So how bold they are to the Fire.
Posted 24 Feb 2005

Ashii says
hmmm,, lemme scan some reviews ,,
i ll post them tomorow most probably,, and will wait for ur opinions

Posted 06 Mar 2005

Ashii says

Posted 07 Mar 2005

Ashii says

Posted 07 Mar 2005

Ashii says

Posted 07 Mar 2005

Ashii says

Posted 07 Mar 2005

Ashii says

Posted 07 Mar 2005

Ashii says

Posted 07 Mar 2005

Ashii says

Posted 08 Mar 2005

woww SALL. what site did ya get that from?

by the way, i have one big thing to say about prostitution:
No matter what, this act is TOTALLY HARAM
Posted 12 Mar 2005

the pak goverment should defintly close down that place in Lahore(next to the Badshai masjid); Heera Mundi.
Posted 12 Mar 2005

Ashii says
Bush_Blasta said:

woww SALL. what site did ya get that from?

by the way, i have one big thing to say about prostitution:
No matter what, this act is TOTALLY HARAM

i scanned it

that BIG THING,, everyone know abt it
i never said it s not haram,, im not taking side of prosts,, just trying to make u think that they r not responsible of their situation
Posted 13 Mar 2005

Ashii says
Bush_Blasta said:

the pak goverment should defintly close down that place in Lahore (next to the Badshai masjid); Heera Mundi.

it seems u didnt read this topic at all,,, or didnt waste ur time to understand the pb
pak gvt already tried to close that area,, but then
u know wot happend,,,
---> call gals
---> kothi khanas (controled by pimps)
spread all over the city...

it only encouraged the prostitution
Posted 13 Mar 2005

SALL said:

Bush_Blasta said:

the pak goverment should defintly close down that place in Lahore (next to the Badshai masjid); Heera Mundi.

it seems u didnt read this topic at all,,, or didnt waste ur time to understand the pb
pak gvt already tried to close that area,, but then
u know wot happend,,,
---> call gals
---> kothi khanas (controled by pimps)
spread all over the city...

it only encouraged the prostitution

I don't think documents above suggest to correct the problem, instead making a point to recognize prostitution as a profession and lend some dignity to its proponents.
I can't accept victim status of these women for a second for they accepted this as a way of life, a family business and very lucrative.

There's been a sustained campaign for over 10 years to recognize dignity for men and women in this business. Many angles of pressures-- cultural, historical, economic, social (particularly, sympothy for women forced into it), and above all "POLITICAL" (to give legitemacy to acts of corruption), and recently, "GLOBAL" angle with support from west (champions in women's rights).
Posted 17 Mar 2005

Ashii says
areyy yarr,,
thse doc above are views of different ppl
that s not my view,, all i wanted is that others can read and point out if wot is said is rite or wrong

there isnt any quick solution to the pb,,
but a serious discussion can reveal its reasons,, then it d b easier to understand "how to bann prost"

the thing i cant stand is y we always focus on women (prost) and never on their customers,, y the word EVIL is stuck to women

regulated prost is not the solution,, but its a first step to controle this evil,, ab zahir hai one shd not stop here,, next step logon ki soch ko regulate karna hai,,, and may b one day yeh sab kuch khatam ho jae

when i dont get a positive response to such serious topics i sometimes got lost in my own discussion
so sorry if i say something wrong
Posted 17 Mar 2005

hmmm nice topic n im late as usual
well Sall hamari society main to Aurat i mean woman hona hi aik jurm hai... oper se pros... should i say sonay pe sohaga? not trying to be funny... well yeah its true...
on one hand we r very happy to hear about that mohalla to b closed... i dnt knw but maybe many of our businessmen beaurocrates etc had heart attacks too by that news... where we will find the alternative?
well pros r nothing more than the puppets... puppets ran by our should i say the ppls who think they can n they should have everything available?
those views u posted i read first 2 compltly n then others on the start n end... the question is really thrilling n made me shiver abit... YEAH IF A MAN CAN B SATISFIED WHY NOT A WOMAN? hehehe but then hamari ghairat jagay gi.. Islam yaad ayega... Allah ji ka khouf ayega aur qyamat main apni barbadi nazar ayegi...
well sall ke aik question ka reply to kisi ne nahi diya... would u accept that pros ? well sall u know wat? hum log Allah se nahi dartay... hum log is dunya se zayada dartay hain... no matter how much sympathy or care i would have for a pros... i wont i CANT accept her
well should i talk more boldly n explain? well i would never accept her as my wife... y not? not becoz shes not virgin or like if she had spent her life with men... but just becoz of my family... my neighbours...
well one more thing... ABOUT THAT BY FORCE THING... RESHAM the paki film actress... she was forced by her sister n bro-in-law after death of her parents to b in showbizz.... n then she had to carry on...
i heard this in DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES a tv serial... she said to her son wen her son was in a striptease club...
"u know wat? wen ppl treated her like a object ... wen nobody cared for her... she became THIS... now SHES TREATING everybody as an object ... nothing more for her but simply her revenge..." well i made some amendments coz i couldnt remind exact words...
personally ager main yeh kahon ke youn socha jaye to behter hai ke aakhir koi b pros b to kisi ki ... hum main se kisi ki bahan maa baiti ho sakta thi to tab to woh pros na hoti right? ab ager woh us mahool main paida hui to uska kya qasoor? ager woh badalna chahti hai to i think itni courage to ho hum main ke we should let her b a good person n in case shes a muslim yeah a good muslim too...
Posted 18 Mar 2005

well hear this... my friend just told me this after i talkd with him about ur topic...

aik hindu shuder (the lowest category in hindus the ones who r always facing hardships apni onchii zaat ke logo ki wajah se) ne suna ke muslims buhat achay hain ... us ne suna ke president aur aik begger sath sath kharay ho ker apne Allah ko yaad kertay hain... usy buhat acha laga sun ker... us ne sab ko babye kiya aur pakistan agaya ... border ke pass jo pehla village mila wahan ki mosque main ja ker us ne molvi sahib ko sab baat batai ke woh hindu hai aur buhat tang hai zulm se aur he wana b a muslim now... molvi sahid said" why not but u have to wait untill tom... we will celebrate this after JUMA'S prayer n everybody would knew that u r our brother now" the hindu was lost in dreams... he got tears in his eyes that a PRIEST was calling him his brother... n he was so impressed...
well then he became muslim the name given to him was ABDUL-REHMAN ...
ABDUL-REHMAN got room in mosque area for living... food from ppls of village everyday ... startd to give AZAN. well here comes the turn...
one day he was sitting with the molvi n he askd him MOLVI SAHIB WHO AM I? molvi sahib said U R ABDUL-REHMAN ... he said no not my name wats my identity? molvi sahib said MUSLIM. he said but wat is my REAL IDENtity? IF I AM MALIK? CHOUDHARY? RAJA? SHIEKH? WHO AM I? WATS MY CAST? WATS MY IDENTITY? molvi sahib got worried n then smiled said no worries tomorrow juma, after juma's prayer we will decide ur CAST ...

NEXT DAY AFTER JUMA

BROTHERS, LAST NIGHT ABDUL-REHMAN ASKED ME A QUESTION N IT REALLY MADE ME THINK ABOUT HIM... HE IS OUR MUSLIM BROTHER BUT I WANT U TO ACCEPT HIM...

Yes We Do Accept Him Molvi Sahib... everybody replied

NO I WANT U TO GIVE HIM A NAME AN IDENTITY ? SHOULD WE SAY SHIEKH ABDUL-REHMAN?

heyy A SHUDER N SHIEKH? MOLVI U R IN UR SENSES?

OHH SORRY, THEN MALIK SAHIB? SHOUD WE SAY MALIK ABDUL-REHMAN?

HEY MOLVI ... U THINK WE CAN HAVE A DIRTY BLOOD B/W US?

OHH SORRY AGAIN, CHOUDHARY SAHIB? WAT DO U SAY?

Molvi? I THINK U DONT LIKE TO B A MOLVI ANYMORE...

oo really very sorry i didnt mean that...

well everybody said

WE SHOULD CALL HIM MULLA ABDUL-REHMAN, SO MOLVI SAHIB HE WILL B IN UR FAMILY N CAST,

Molvi sahib got a face, WHO DARE TO INSULT OF ISLAM? A SHUDER N MULLA?

abdul-rehman well THAT SHUDER he jst left the mosque while crying...

WE WILL DO NONETHELESS WITH A PROS. EVEN IF WE WILL GIVE HER A CHANCE... WE WILL MAKE HER REGRET ... REGRET HER SO MUCH THAT SHE WILL B PROUD OF BEING PROS N THEN WE WILL PROUD OF OUR PURE BLOODS... sorry if i said too much....
Posted 18 Mar 2005

Ashii says
wind
i think we cant have a better example of our society

waise do u know 'real islam' k baare mei sunn k hi bohot se "rejected" log muslim hue,, lots of 'shuders'
but now we call these ppl 'masalli' 'chammar' aur pata nahi kya kya

i think u and sd really tried to understand this fact,, iss ka matlab yeh har giz nahi k mujhe sirff apne view ki confirmation chaiye

in pak prost is not recognised by law,, in other words it does not exist... these ppl in mohalla have licences for singing n dancing (9pm to 11pm mera khyal)
par pooori dunya janti hai wotelse happen there

SD in one of his posts talked abt an other type of prost,, i think he wantd to talk abt presence of women in ads,,
yarr this topic focus on prst,, par iss ka hal dhoondne liye we have to consider "women status in our society" balke in all over the world

hmmm,, if someone s interested i ll post some more stuff,, it may help us to think over some new points
Posted 18 Mar 2005

women status in our society?
STATUS N WOMEN? N IN OUR SOCIETY?
well... kahin pe Quran-e-pak se shadi, kahin pe sirf is lye murder ker dena ke they wont have any need to give her her share or to her husband... well im not talking about rural areas ive seen all that in my own city too...
khair that doesnt mean at all ke bilkul hi azadi ho... but i think itna zaroor ho jaisa meri aik french ki teacher ne kaha tha ke i can go anywhere anytime in france but in pak even in day time ive to keep my bro or my husband with me... that shouldnt happen....
Islamic rules should be implemented but remember those were never islamic rules which were implemented by TALIBAN that was plain unawareness about Islam.. ...
Posted 21 Mar 2005

Reply to Topic