VOOPOO Drag Nano Pod Kit!!!! Take time to DRAG

624 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
freemexy

Total Posts: 0

VOOPOO Drag Nano Pod Kit!!!! Take time to DRAG
VOOPOO Drag Nano Pod Kit is the first vape pod system kit of voopoo drag nano pod series, which is powered by a 750mAh built-in battery to satisfy your daily needed. It features brilliant appearance with shines like treasure and the fashion design make vaping greater. 
VOOPOO Drag Nano is not only pocket-friendly but also convenient with portable size measured 54.5mm by 35mm by 11mm while there is a limited necklace for you. The brand new intelligent Cold Boot Mode is designed for flavors experience since the first puff and intelligent power output in balance for a fantastic flavors. Included VOOPOO Drag Nano Pod has 1ml e-juice capacity with coil resistance 1.80hm.
Powered by GENE. POD Chip, Drag Nano Pod Kit is born for flavors and supports five protections: Switch Timeout Protection, Short-Circuit Protection, Overcharge Protection, Over Discharge Protection and Output Over-Current Protection.u2022eney7485yyWEEEEDD
Posted 26 Apr 2019

VooPoo is great, I tested some eliquids from these guys and these were awesome. Can't say anything particular about their devices as I simply never tried them, but disposable electronic cigarette Sea Stix from SEA100 is literally the best e-cig I ever tried. 

Posted 19 Mar 2020

Reply to Topic