A Quick Look at The SMOK Morph 219 Kit

649 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
freemexy

Total Posts: 0

A Quick Look at The SMOK Morph 219 KitSMOK Morph KitSleek lines, built to last, the smok morph kit 219 from SMOK is a step away from recent releases. Measuring in at 84.5mm by 44.8mm by 30.2 mm and weighing in at 158 grams without batteries, this is a solid, middle of the road vaping device. Firing up to 200 watts on dual 18650's (sold separately) the Morph is a hard-working piece of kit.
As we already mentioned, at first look it is reminiscent of the legendary Alien Kit, with sweeping lines around the entire box, but instead of Carbon Fiber inlays and adjustment buttons, you will find a 1.9-inch touchscreen on the front and a beautiful Resin inlay on the back. The Morph 219 mod is a masterpiece of technology, pushing further than most mods on the market would dare. Menu systems that are simple to operate and a child-locking system that goes above and beyond anyone's expectations come as standard. Add to this a firing speed that is faster than any mod on the market and, on paper, this looks like one of the finest vaping devices ever made. As always, SMOK has created a varied color palette to ensure that there is a SMOK Morph 219 for everyone's taste and those color matched Resin plates make this mod feel like a personalized work of art.
Inside the Morph 219 kit are the latest, and potentially greatest, members of the award-winning TFV family. Whether you get the TPD version or US version determines which tank you get, SMOK has included either the TFV8 V2 for the European market and the TF2019 Tank with higher tank bases, bigger glass and a killer new coil set. Mesh or ceramic, these coils have already been hailed as cloud producers with better flavor than anything that SMOK has previously released and the Resin tips that they ship with tying them perfectly to the amazing Morph 219 mods.u2022eney7485yyWEEEEDD
Posted 26 Apr 2019

Excellent device, I started vaping exactly with this kit. As long as my vaping experience grew bigger, I decided to try other mods, so that my favorite device for today is Smok Novo vape mod system. 

Posted 05 Apr 2020

dipa1990 says
As with many of its research chemical cathinone predecessors, 3-MMC is known to come in the form of either a white powder or crystallized shards which users can ingest to produce a powerful, fast-acting but short-lived euphoric stimulant-entactogen effects, particularly when they are insufflated, vaporized or injected. buy 3mmc online
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
3mmc Online |
Buy 3MMC online | 
Buy Crystal Meth Online | 
SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION UNIVERSAL | 
Activation Powder to bank notes | 
Buy Fentanyl Powder | 
Buy red mercury liquid | 
Buy Hexen Crystal | 
buy 4-CMC POWDER | 
Buy 2-nmc Online |