How to find a job in India?

1518 views 9 replies
Reply to Topic
oriva

Total Posts: 0

Hello. In general, my husband has such a job that we often move to cities in India. Although it happens that we can stay for a year or two. How would i find a job in india? So even with the move I could find work again? I just got so sick of sitting at home alone. Children have grown and are constantly learning. So I don’t know what to do with boredom.
Posted 05 May 2019

lotta says
That's right that you decide to get a job. By the way, I think you should get accustomed to job offers in India at https://in.jobsora.com/?  All vacancies are collected on this site. That saves time, because you will not need to browse dozens of different sites.
Posted 06 May 2019

lotta says
I also heard about this job site. They say he is the best of all the others.
Posted 06 May 2019

kreyss says
I agree with you completely. Thanks to this resource, I found a good job.
Posted 10 May 2019

hibe says
United States Postal Service or USPS is an independent government agency that is appointed by the president. The United States Postal Service is responsible for delivering about half of the world’s mail.

postal experience survey?     |
njmcdirect?    |
liteblue

Posted 11 May 2019

alvinrr says
If you are a fan of 5v5 MOBA games, download Mobile Legends Bang Bang for PC! Best Mobile Legends guide, hacks and cheats here. download mobile legend Bang Bang for PC now!
Posted 12 May 2019

ouisrst says
Great quality wallpaper I did bookmark it AIO Downloader apk is popular app ? designed for devices. AIO Downloader is one of the most popular all in one downloader app store Download AIO Downloader 
www.aio-downloader-apk.com/?
www.coolgames4kidz.com/
Posted 12 Apr 2020

Posted 14 Apr 2020

sapna1990 says
Posted 07 Nov 2020

frank007u says

write my essay
do my assignment
assignment writing services
law assignment help
statistics assignment help
python assignment help
java assignment help
cdr writing
matlab assignment help
maths assignment help
dissertation help
pay for assignments
cdr writing services
myob assignment help
database assignment help
term paper help
coursework help
cdr help
cdr writing services australia
Essay typer
essay writer

Describe why students need this
IEEE or the Institute for electrical and electronics engineers is an organisation that supports branches of engineering, information technology and computer science, which has its own citation style for the academic works that the students deliver in this field. It includes in text citations that are numbered in square brackets along with the full citations listed at the end of the paper mentioned by the name of reference list. Students belonging to engineering and science background shall find it useful to reference their work, when acknowledging the sources from where they have taken Information for their research work.
What are the difficulties faced by students while citing a source in IEEE?
The fact that IEEE citation style is quite different from the other referencing styles like  Harvard referencing style, the American Psychological Association or the APA referencing style, the Chicago style of reference, et cetera is a little intimidating and often confusing for the students. This style of referencing is quite technical and methodological, which is strictly observed due to its uniqueness and lesson usage in comparison to the other referencing styles. Creating a numbered list of references at the end of the paper matching with the exact numbers that were used as in text citation could consume more time than expected for acknowledging the sources of reference. Thus it is quite reasonable for the students to find IEEE citation style a little difficult to deliver properly.
Citing web pages with no author or date
 When there is a publication that has been published by an organisation, Corporation or an Association and there is neither a particular author’s name attached to it  nor there is a specific date of publication, then the researcher must consider the name of the organisation or institution as the name of the author and skipping The date of publication altogether. However as per the regular practise, the date on which the website was accessed must be provided.
For example
Citing an entire paper
 The most basic way to cite an entire paper is to put the reference number in a square bracket first followed by the authors initials, authors surname, title of the article within double inverted comma, full or abbreviated title of the paper in italics, name Of the Journal where it is published, And Lastly with volume number, issue number, page numbers and the abbreviated month and year of publication.  This is the IEEE referencing style for a regular Journal article paper, different from a book, report, thesis or conference papers.   To put it in example
[3] K. A. Gibson, R. J. Robinson, D. R. Lucas, and W. Simpson, “Optical generation of ultrasonic waves,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 50, no. 5, p.1356-1456, Feb 2018.
[4] B. Mandela, “Statistics show how slowly the Internet runs today,” InfoWorld, p. 34, 30 Nov 2012.
Citing paper with an author
Put the reference number in a square bracket first followed by the author’s initials, authors surname, title of the article within double inverted comma, full or abbreviated title of the paper in italics, name Of the Journal where it is published, And Lastly with volume number, issue number, page numbers and the abbreviated month and year of publication. 

Posted 10 Nov 2021

Reply to Topic