How do I recover my Zoho email account, in case I've forgotten the password?

159 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
marrysons

Total Posts: 5

Zoho Corporation offers solutions for information technology and management platform. It was founded in 1996 and well recognized to schedule your day better with its wonderful services. Despite lots of email services, Zoho sometimes fails to face all the challenges.

In case you've forgotten your ZOHO account password, Zoho Mail provides two options for account recovery. 
1. You can recover your account either using your registered mobile number or secondary email id. 
2. In the login page, enter your Zoho email id and click the 'Forgot Password' link. 
 Follow the steps that proceed and fill in the required details to recover your account. 
There are some Zohomail Common Email Issues:
Issues in POP and IMAP
Problems in reading and composing emails
Problems in receiving mail and attachments
Unable to block the unwanted e-mail address
If you are facing Zoho Mail related issues, do not hesitate and contact us for complete and adequate assistance. We have a team of certified engineers who possess rich technical expertise which makes the best to cope up with an increasing number of Zoho Mail issues. With Zoho technical customer Support, you can easily get complete account details on a toll-free number. Whether you have any issue related to contacts, calendar, push notifications, virus protection, spam filters, search options or mailing management; just call at our toll-free number and get unlimited free services at your doorstep.

Posted 06 May 2019

Reply to Topic