PARENTS B4 Marriage.

5311 views 103 replies
Reply to Topic
Blue Oasis

Total Posts: 1903

Revised to include the less fairer gender.

\\// MATURE AUDIANCES ONLY \\//

Pregnant but not married. Mother without a husband. This isn’t a new situation and certainly not one exclusive to the West. The same applies for daddies as well as mummies.

My question is, if this situation happened to your relative or friend, how would you react and WHY? Would you accept and forgive? Or disown and forget? Another reaction?

Posted 19 Feb 2005

guest. says
hum jo kartay hein khud kartay hein!!

ALLAH nay hamay bata dia k kia ghalt hai or kia sahi!!
issliye hum kuch aisi ghalti karein or phir yeh kahein k yeh tou kismet mein likha tou bilkul ghalt hai!!

hum apni choices khud bana-tay hein!!
issliye agar aisa kuch hota hai jaan kar tou hamay apni mistake accept karni chahiye!!

or jahan tak accident ki baat hai...tou ALLAH behter janta hai k os mein kia hikmet thi!!.likin jo bhi hai...insaan ko kisi k saath bura nahin karna chahiye!!
jaza or saza ALLAH k haath mein hai!!...hamay her cheez bhula kar...banday ko accept karna chahiye!sachay dil say!
ALLAH ghalti maaf karnay wala hai!
Posted 24 Feb 2005

javad says
this not a thing of forgivness
Posted 25 Feb 2005

Ashii says
easy to say javad
forgivenesssss..
who are we to decide that
Posted 01 Mar 2005

guest. says
exactly!!!

saza or jaza ALLAH k haath mein hai!

Posted 01 Mar 2005

srk rocks says
Smooth_daddy said:

Nope, all men are NOT hypocrites - just like all women are NOT bad. There are men and women whose righteous received Allah's testimony. O'course bad apples are on both sides.

sorry if it offended u but i was just givin my opinion in my life experience????????????????
Posted 02 Mar 2005

LiL_DollY says
ok!
Posted 02 Mar 2005

srk rocks said:

Smooth_daddy said:

Nope, all men are NOT hypocrites - just like all women are NOT bad. There are men and women whose righteous received Allah's testimony. O'course bad apples are on both sides.

sorry if it offended u but i was just givin my opinion in my life experience????????????????

Glad you understood sorry for you life experience may Allah give peace to your heart
Posted 04 Mar 2005

Badal says
SALL said:

easy to say javad
forgivenesssss..

Then who will decide it Sall? For what the laws of Allah Almighty are there?
Posted 04 Mar 2005

Badal says
kash_beauty said:

exactly!!!

saza or jaza ALLAH k haath mein hai!

kash_beauty said:

jaza or saza ALLAH k haath mein hai!!...hamay her cheez bhula kar...banday ko accept karna chahiye!sachay dil say!
ALLAH ghalti maaf karnay wala hai!

Again I will ask, what the laws of Allah Almighty are there for?

Posted 04 Mar 2005

Badal says
kash_beauty said:

doesnt matter who it is
bro or sis!

jaan bhooj kar ghalti karnay walay bewakoof hotay hein!!
per...ghalti maaf kar deni chahiye!!
agay ALLAH ki merzi woh akhrat mein kia saza deta hai un ko!

hum kisi ko saza or jaza denay k kabil nahin hein!

ghalati maaf kar deni chahiye unhoon nay aap ka kuch churaya hai jo aap maaf kar dain gi? yeh gunnah maaf karnay ka ikhtyaar sirf Allah ko hai. aur humain ukay sath wohi sulook karna hai jo Allah chahta hai, haan agar wo saza panay kay baad wo aisa hi hai jaisa unsnay gunaah kiya hi nahi, ye Islam kehta hai main nahi.
Posted 04 Mar 2005

Badal says
Jia_ka_chand said:

But if a boy and girl (we will name them XY and XX respectively) are in love (or think they are anyway), and they want to get married, but are not mature enough to wait until after marriage to sleep together, and they are also not smart enough to use protection, if that results in pregnancy it is not uhm,,, forgivable?

Yeah yeah I know religiously sex before marriage is haram anyway and God will pass judgement etc. But as humans facing this scenario what would you do, because it depends on you where the couple will stand?

Its not forgiveable, love is not an excuse to do this sin, and the sinners will have to be punished for that. "Whereever the couple stands", or "whatever the senario", if this sin was commited by will, it is not forgiveable.

Posted 04 Mar 2005

Badal says
Jia_ka_chand said:

But why call it a galti Kash hunny? I purposely didn't use the word 'mistake' because what if XY and XX don't see it as a mistake, but an action of love?

Ghalti tu ghalati hi hoti hai, even if you dont see it as a mistake.

And what do mean by "action of live"? kia pyaar isay kehtay hain? It means lovers should be allowed to do this "action of love" before marriage, or at least should be forgiven if they do so. What a corrupt thinking Jia!

Posted 05 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
ZEESHANAHMED said:

Jia_ka_chand said:

But why call it a galti Kash hunny? I purposely didn't use the word 'mistake' because what if XY and XX don't see it as a mistake, but an action of love?

Ghalti tu ghalati hi hoti hai, even if you dont see it as a mistake.

And what do mean by "action of live"? kia pyaar isay kehtay hain? It means lovers should be allowed to do this "action of love" before marriage, or at least should be forgiven if they do so. What a corrupt thinking Jia!

I agree with you Zee, sex before marriage is wrong both religiously and socially. what is wrose is making an excuse of love for premarried sex. this is why it's so important not to let teenagers free mix with the opposite gender, because a lot of them are not mature enough to realise the differance between love and lust.
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
kya topic le ker beth gye ho tumn log bhi
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
what's wrong with the topic?
Posted 07 Mar 2005

Badal says
Jia_ka_chand said:

I agree with you Zee, sex before marriage is wrong both religiously and socially. what is wrose is making an excuse of love for premarried sex. this is why it's so important not to let teenagers free mix with the opposite gender, because a lot of them are not mature enough to realise the differance between love and lust.

Love is not an excuse for premarriage sex, but it is common in western countries, and we know very well (if not, we should know that) free mixing with oppisite gender in not allowed in our relegion not just for teenagers but also for any person of any age. Yes, more care should be taken towards teenagers.

Posted 07 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Jia_ka_chand said:

kuch nahi..all is ok
Posted 07 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
Bazigaar said:

Jia_ka_chand said:

kuch nahi..all is ok

good good and get better soon
Posted 07 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
i'm tryin to
Posted 07 Mar 2005

well once you commit illegal adultury while ur a muslim, u have done the biggesttt sin ever, which is HARAM.

Once a guy came to Prophet Muhammed(SAW) and told him that he commited (Zena)adultury and the Prophet ordered the men to stone that guy to death.
Posted 07 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Bush_Blasta said:

well once you commit illegal adultury while ur a muslim, u have done the biggesttt sin ever, which is HARAM.

Once a guy came to Prophet Muhammed(SAW) and told him that he commited (Zena)adultury and the Prophet ordered the men to stone that guy to death.

i thought biggest sin was "shirk"
Posted 07 Mar 2005

Badal says
i think, biggest sin here, means "Gunah e Kabeera", there are many such sins, but SHIRK is the biggest sin that Allah will never forgive.
Posted 07 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
ohh acha got it
Posted 07 Mar 2005

also, sum people here like SALL said that you shouldnt bring Islam into this,
but however, U HAVE TO because thats what Islam is meant for. When u look at an issue, always look at in an Islamic way also!
it seriously pisses me off when people say dont bring religion into a big issue like this.

people who are Muslim have to beware of adultry. and to prevent this, that is why Allah made hanging out with girlz(or guys) alone in the room a sin.
Posted 07 Mar 2005

Ashii says
ZEESHANAHMED said:

SALL said:

easy to say javad
forgivenesssss..

Then who will decide it Sall? For what the laws of Allah Almighty are there?

listen Z
we never use LAWS OF ALLAH ALMIGHTY to spend our life
y we only remember these laws only to punish someone,, and most of the time that someone is a woman

u can not choose different articles of that law according to ur own comfort,, either u accept it all,, ya phir bilkul nhai,,
that s all i wanted to say,, try to understand
Posted 07 Mar 2005

Ashii says
Bush_Blasta said:

also, sum people here like SALL said that you shouldnt bring Islam into this,
but however, U HAVE TO because thats what Islam is meant for. When u look at an issue, always look at in an Islamic way also!
it seriously pisses me off when people say dont bring religion into a big issue like this.

people who are Muslim have to beware of adultry. and to prevent this, that is why Allah made hanging out with girlz(or guys) alone in the room a sin.

ppl like ME
i thought i was the only one of that type

listen dear,,, i already said ISLAM is not here JUST TO PUNISH ppl,,, it s a way of life,, when u and ur society has nothing in common with islam,, then y do u insist to punish in an islamic way
coz it s easier for u to get rid of things u dont like ??
ISLAM mei pasand na pasand ki baat nahi hai,,, baat sirf sahi aur galt ki hai,,,

me ne sirfff itna kaha k jiss law k tehat hum log mard ko araam se maaf kar dete hein,, usssi law k tehet aurat ki maafi kyun nahi ho sakti,, ya phir uss bache ki jiss ka iss sab mei koi kasoor nahi

beleive me i know quite a few musliim guyz jo bohott mistakes kar chuke hein,,, but none of them were punished of rejected by their family,, they all are living hapily with their parents wives..............
where is islam in all that

adultry is a sin,, and it must b punished
and when i say WHO R WE TO PUNISH THEM,, iss ka matlab sirff yeh hai k hum log kuch jaane samjhe bager kissi pe bhi ungli utha dete hein,,, hakeekat kya hai kissi ko maloom hi nahi hota,, hamare han raped gals k upper tak adultry ka ilzam laga diya jata hai,, even if a gal is abused she s afraid to talk abt it coz she knows in a way or other saza ussi ko mile gi

saza dena ya maaf karna Khuda k haath mei hai,, islamic laws pe mujhe koi eitraz nahi hai,,, par islamic laws ko apply karne waale pehle apne gireban mei to jhankein
most of the time adultry ki saza kanoon nahi apne hi family waale dete hein,,, unhein yeh right kiss ne diya can u tell me that ??
iss sab mei islam kahan hai

pppl like me live try to face the reality,, theories r beautiful yar par jab tak hum unhein apply na karein unn ka koi faida nahi,,,
unfortunately islamic laws r theories never applied in our society

i hope ppl like U got my point
Posted 07 Mar 2005

srk rocks says
Smooth_daddy said:

srk rocks said:

Smooth_daddy said:

Glad you understood sorry for you life experience may Allah give peace to your heart

hey thanx but i was just sayin wh@ my friend had 2 deal with
Posted 07 Mar 2005

guest. says
ZEESHANAHMED said:

jo rule acha laga!
osay follow kia
or jo nahin laga!
osay chord dia!

Posted 10 Mar 2005

guest. says
ZEESHANAHMED said:

ghalati maaf kar deni chahiye unhoon nay aap ka kuch churaya hai jo aap maaf kar dain gi? yeh gunnah maaf karnay ka ikhtyaar sirf Allah ko hai. aur humain ukay sath wohi sulook karna hai jo Allah chahta hai, haan agar wo saza panay kay baad wo aisa hi hai jaisa unsnay gunaah kiya hi nahi, ye Islam kehta hai main nahi.

moun kam kholein

jab maaf karnay ka ikhtiyar ALLAH ko hai tou phir app baray kab say ho gay k unhay saza dein!!
saza or jaza ALLAH ka kaam hai!!
jo rules hein!!...un ko follow karein..kisi nay nahin roka app ko!

ISLAM yeh bhi kehta hai k maaf karna achi baat hai!
islam ki ek baat yaad hai or dusri nahin!!
wahhh
muslim ho tou aisa
Posted 10 Mar 2005

Badal says
kash_beauty said:

ZEESHANAHMED said:

jo rule acha laga!
osay follow kia
or jo nahin laga!
osay chord dia!

ye rules say bachnay ka acha bahana hai, very good

Posted 10 Mar 2005

Reply to Topic