CONSTANTINE RULEZZZ

5189 views 105 replies
Reply to Topic
Rain Man

Total Posts: 24391

ya'll gotta see this movie, its awesome...loved it...n i can't believe one of my friend didn't get it...so i had to explain him a lil, so FYI watch it carefully...
Posted 20 Feb 2005

i saw trailer of this movie yesterday..also releasing here soon
Posted 21 Feb 2005

Ashii says
areyy yarrr..
me kal jaate jaate reh gai
ufff,,, okk this week
Posted 21 Feb 2005

Rain Man says
beware to get scared, alot of girls were scared in the theatre...
Posted 21 Feb 2005

sanam411 says
ahhhh aight!....i wanna watch HITCH!...
Posted 21 Feb 2005

YAS DEVIL said:

Phil Main nahin Daithti

Dala Dia PAhlay Hi
Posted 22 Feb 2005

Rain Man says
itz great, u should watch it...unless u really get scared from horror movies...
Posted 22 Feb 2005

Ashii says
YAS DEVIL said:

haaahahahhhahaa.....
i neverrrr scream in theatres
me kaan band kar leti hu,, and sometimes eyes too
Posted 23 Feb 2005

Rain Man says
good call sall
Posted 23 Feb 2005

sanam411 says
YASS U GOINNN TO ADNAN SAMI CONCERT..........APRIL 22 CHICAGO...I THINK...MIGHT WANNA CHECK THE DATE AGAIN...BUT ARE U GONNA GO......AMISHA RAAGAV AND THAT KANTA LAGGA GAL AND SUNIDHI CHOHAN IS COMEING....GOIN O NO!!
Posted 23 Feb 2005

Posted 24 Feb 2005

sanam411 said:

YASS U GOINNN TO ADNAN SAMI CONCERT..........APRIL 22 CHICAGO...I THINK...MIGHT WANNA CHECK THE DATE AGAIN...BUT ARE U GONNA GO......AMISHA RAAGAV AND THAT KANTA LAGGA GAL AND SUNIDHI CHOHAN IS COMEING....GOIN O NO!!

he will go
Posted 24 Feb 2005

Rain Man says
ofcourse i will go, concerts are fun, Adnan Sami is a good singer so i wouldn't wana miss it...i'll be there
Posted 24 Feb 2005

sanam411 says
MEE TOO!!....im soo happy...yupppiiiieeeeeeeeeee!!!!! ***yy Adnan sami!...
Posted 24 Feb 2005

Rain Man says
wow tickets are so cheap for this one, vip $75 lol
Posted 24 Feb 2005

sanam411 says
....DUDE I WANT A BACKSTAGE PASS..WHATEVER THEYR CALLED.....
Posted 24 Feb 2005

Rain Man says
why do u want a backstage pass, i never want to meet ne one , make em think like we're dyin to meet em...
just wana meet Eminem thou, to ask how do u write all these great songs man...
Posted 24 Feb 2005

MR PERFECT says
u people make me sick.....going to an adnan sami concert? lol (JK) jokin....!!

ya'll know he got divorced......AGAIN.

i wonder ....if he has a kid with this broad too, and she ends up gettin custody....which country will he go to next? LOL!!!!!
Posted 24 Feb 2005

MR PERFECT says
whose in constantine, yas?

wats it abt?
Posted 24 Feb 2005

Rain Man says
Constantine has, Keanu Reeves...in the lead role
its about this guy who can see stuff we can't see, n how he manages to help the ppl get possesed by demons n stuff, n how he wants to go heaven but he can't, can't tell u why cuz thats the story is about...n then it goes on n on...but its very interesting...i liked it...
Posted 24 Feb 2005

sanam411 says
whattt ADNAN GOT DIVORCED......DUDE WHEN DID HE GET MARRIED.....KIS SE.....WHERE HAVE I BEEN...

ACTUALLY I JUST WANNA SEE HOW ADNAN LOOKS IN REAL LIFE..IS HE AS FAT AS HE LOOKS ON TV... ....AS SHORT AS HE LOOKS ON TV....YAHI CHOTI CHOTI BATEIN..U KNOW
Posted 24 Feb 2005

Rain Man says
oh the details....yay yay
Posted 24 Feb 2005

YAS said:

ofcourse i will go, concerts are fun, Adnan Sami is a good singer so i wouldn't wana miss it...i'll be there

i will stop you
Posted 24 Feb 2005

Rain Man says
mein jahaz mein chala jaaonga
Posted 24 Feb 2005

MR PERFECT says
yup zunaira jee...he's divorced...again:

Adnan Sami divorces second wife

Adnan Sami
Most people who believed Adnan Sami was happily married to his second wife, the Dubai-based Safa Galadhari, would be surprised to learn that the musician has actually been divorced for “quite a while.”

Although his divorce from his first wife, famous Pakistani actress Zeba Bakhtiar, was made very public because of the long custody battle over his only child, Azaan Khan (he eventually lost custody in 2001), the divorce from Safa was fairly amicable.

Says Sami, “It was a mutual decision. Things just weren’t meant to be. It was one of those situations where there was no one to blame. You can’t really point a finger at any one thing. We were both at a stage in our lives where separation made the most sense.”

And unlike the case of his estranged relationship with Zeba, Sami seems to have “tremendous respect and admiration for Safa.”

Sami, who married Safa in the latter part of 2001 at her palatial mansion in Dubai, separated from his wife a year and a half after they exchanged vows.

This is his second divorce, but the talented singer who turned Bollywood music composer recently, seems unperturbed. “I am definitely not bitter. Life is too short to focus on such trivialities,” he says. Sami currently is all-smiles about the idea of singledom.

“Although I don’t plan on getting married anytime soon, I’m always looking! I’m definitely on a hat-trick aren’t I? Honestly, you don’t plan such things.

Someone had once told me that if you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans — I strongly adhere to that. Seriously though, I am thoroughly enjoying my freedom right now. Being single is great.”

The Sami-Bakhtiar break-up...

Born to a Pakistani father and Indian mother, Adnan Sami became a popular playback singer in India with the song Lift Karade.

His first wife, Zeba Bakhtiar, also had a stint in Bollywood with R K Films’s Heena.

The couple went through an acrimonious divorce, especially over the custody of their son Azaan.

Sami’s father also filed for damages to the tune of Rs 5 million against Zeba and her father, for allegedly bringing his family into disrepute.

Soon after the divorce, Sami took the child to Dubai and then to Canada, refusing Bakhtiar access to their son.

Pakistan’s supreme court later directed the ministry of foreign affairs to ensure the delivery of the child to Zeba. Sami lost custody in 2001.

Posted 24 Feb 2005

MR PERFECT says
'Seriously though, I am thoroughly enjoying my freedom right now. Being single is great.'

get used to it fatass, cause i dont think anyone'll marry u again. lol

Posted 24 Feb 2005

sanam411 says
CANT...I MEAN I THOUGHT HE WAS SINGLE.........BLAH BLAH..I DONT CARE..HOW OLD IS HEE........
Posted 24 Feb 2005

Rain Man says
dude the guy is rich as k, he can get married again if he wants too...
Posted 24 Feb 2005

YAS said:

mein jahaz mein chala jaaonga

i will hijack
Posted 24 Feb 2005

Rain Man says
to ussay leja ke tower pe maardoonga
Posted 25 Feb 2005

sanam411 says
yeahhh...hez rich for sure....but still..i thought he was single...i thought he didnt get married again after his first divorced.....anywayz...how r u all doin
Posted 25 Feb 2005

Reply to Topic