In 2012, Ye's mother died of cancer. As

1137 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
zhangsan520

Total Posts: 0

Flower of Love ring in champagne gold.It is said to be the original pattern of creation Camiseta
Thomas Lemar
 , and now designer Ye Mingzi teams up with Swarovski crystals
to bring this ancient geometric form to life in a range of delicate jewelry. Sun
Yuanqing reports.

Few people can compete with Ye Mingzi's glamorous life.

The granddaughter of Ye Jianying (1897-1986), a founder of the People's Liberation Army, Ye Mingzi studied at London's Central Saint Martins College of
Arts and Design. She is best-known for designing evening and wedding dresses for
Chinese celebrities and very rich people.

Now, inspired by the power of the Flower of Life, a mysterious ancient geometric form of overlapping circles, Ye is embracing a wider audience with a
new collaboration with Swarovski.

The outdoor show Flower of Life Camiseta
Nikola Kalinic
 , planned by Ye over two years, opened in the Imperial
Ancestral Hall in Beijing last month, featuring singing, dancing and crystal
singing bowls.

Ye, who is also a musician, sang her own composition in front of a crowd of the city's trendsetters.

The show presented a couture collection by Ye's Studio Regal Camiseta
Santiago Arias
 , a resort line by Ye and Masha Ma and an eyewear
collection by Ye and Maggie Yao, as well as the Atelier Swarovski accessories
collection by Ye.

Flower and Seed of Love open ring in champagne gold
The 33-item collection includes delicate necklaces, rings, bracelets, a tiara and cufflinks, all featuring the Flower of Life.

Ye's personal favorite is a bracelet that has the pattern of two interlocking hearts Camiseta
Antonio Adan
 , resembling the infinity symbol.

"It means that when you open your heart and link it with others, you will have infinity and love, which is also the meaning of the Flower of Life," she
says.

Ye typically uses diamonds and platinum in her couture jewelry collections. This is her first time using crystals for the entire collection, which will be
available in selected Swarovski stores worldwide from September.

Ye expects the collection to attract a wider audience than she has had in the past with her couture line.

"Up until now, I have focused on the couture business Camiseta
Jose Gimenez
 , and I have not had access to a wider clientele. But with
this collection, we can offer a more affordable prices with a partner like
Swarovski. It's quite a transition and I'm pretty excited," Ye says.

Seed of Love earrings in champagne gold
The collaboration came about when Ye met Nadja Swarovski, a member of the Swarovski executive board. Atelier Swarovski is the house's luxury crystal
accessories line that works with leading designers to explore the creative
potential of crystal. Previous artists include Christopher Kane, Mary Katrantzou
and Zaha Hadid.

"She really impressed me because she brings the brand not just to become a product but a gateway to link different cultures together. And this is what I
want to do myself," Ye says.

"Crystal is actually a perfect element to describe and explain the Flower of Life Camiseta
Thomas Partey
 , because it is a geometric form and a lot of the Swarovski
pieces and cuts are also geometric."

Ye says she has frequently dreamed of the pattern of the Flower of Life since she was 5 years old. She never saw it in real life until more than 20 years
later when she was observing the wooden windows in the Imperial Ancestral Hall
while looking for her wedding venue.

"I was shocked. Music instantly started to play in my mind. I knew that moment that this was more than a pattern," she says.

In 2012, Ye's mother died of cancer. As a painter, Ye's mother had been her inspiration not only as an artist but also as a woman.

With much agony and pain, Ye started visiting temples around the world and she saw the pattern again and again. She learned that the ancient geometric form
had been studied by Leonardo Da Vinci and it is said to be the original pattern
of creation.

"It stands for peace and beauty. It is also a bridge between different cultures and it explains that the fundamental core of us is all the same with
compassion and beauty," Ye says.

"The more I learn Camiseta
Juanfran
 , the more I realize that this is a pattern that will bring peace
to the world. Because it proves that all ancient cultures come from the same
root - the Flower of Life. And I want to tell people through things that I am
passionate about."

Apart from jewelry, clothing and eyewear, Ye - in the spirit of her family roots, especially her mother - wants to promote the power of Flower of Life in
areas such as leather ware and furniture by venturing out of her studio and
working with more designers and labels.

"True beauty comes from an open heart. There are many young designers who don't have the opportunity to show off their talents. And I want to build a
platform where we can work together."

Designer Ye Mingzi (center) displays her latest jewelry collection in Beijing.

BEIJING, June 13 (Xinhua) -- China's industrial production expanded at a faster pace in May, adding to signs of a stabilizing
economy Camiseta
Lucas Hernandez
 , according to the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) on
Friday.

The industrial added-value output rose 8.8 percent in May from a year ago, accelerating 0.1 percentage point from the April figure, the NBS data showed.

On a monthly basis, industrial output in May rose 0.71 percent from April.

For the January-May period, the total output in the industrial sector increased 8.7 percent year on year, a growth rate that tied with that in the
January-April period.

Value-added industrial output measures the value of gross industrial output minus intermediate
input Camiseta
Angel Correa
 , such as raw materials and labor costs.

The latest industrial reading was in line with the purchasing managers' index (PMI) in China's manufacturing sector in May, which rose to 50.8 and marked the
highest level this year.

"Such signs show that the economy is stabilizing amid the current economic slowdown," said Niu Li, director of the m There’s no
tw. Cheap Jerseys
China
   Cheap Nike
NBA Jerseys
   Cheap
NFL Jerseys
Wholesale
   Cheap
Authentic NFL Jerseys
   Cheap
Replica NFL Jerseys
   Cheap
Authentic NFL
Jerseys
   Cheap NFL Nike
Jerseys
   Wholesale
Jerseys
China
   Wholesale
Jerseys China
   Wholesale
Jerseys

Posted 21 May 2019

Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.

Website
Information
Click Here

Posted 10 Jun 2019

Reply to Topic