Golden Goose Outlet just

853 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
goldengooseits

Total Posts: 0

Ashes First Test: Australia collapses late after fast start; needs 137 to win
Australia went from the box seat to struggling for survival in two short sessions after suffering another horror top-order collapse on day four of the
first Test at Trent Bridge.
By stumps the Australians had battled to 6 for 174, still 137 short of an increasingly unlikely victory, with Brad Haddin (11 not out) and Ashton Agar (1
not out) at the crease.
After finally bowling England out for 375 before lunch on Saturday, the tourists got off to a strong start before Shane Watson fell for 46 on the first
ball after drinks in the middle session. Look back at how day four unfolded in our comprehensive blog
His successor Ed Cowan did not last much longer, adding a meagre 14 and never looking comfortable at the crease in a knock that will not do his selection
chances for the second Test any favours after he fell to part-time tweaker Joe
Root (1 for 6).

We need young Ashton Agar to play an innings like he did in the first dig. Michael Clarke

Opener Chris Rogers finally got his first Test half-century but fell shortly after when he chipped a leading edge off James Anderson to Ian Bell at
mid-wicket for 52.
That sparked a collapse of 5 for 53, including three wickets for as many runs, as Michael Clarke, Steve Smith and Phil Hughes all fell within the space
of four overs.
"We need young Ashton Agar to play an innings like he did in the first dig," Clarke told Grandstand at stumps.
"I know he'll get some really good support from the other guys. Brad Haddin's got plenty of experience and looks quite comfortable out there at the moment.
Audio: Interview: Michael Clarke(ABC News)
"We just need these two to work hard tomorrow morning.
"I thought they did well to get through to the end of the day's play today. Start well tomorrow morning and we've got to stay nice and positive."DRS
decisions leave Australia stranded Photo: Tail between his legs ...Michael
Clarke slinks off to the sheds after being caught behind for 23. (Andrew Yates:
AFP)
Even at one-down, Australia was left with Golden Goose Outlet just one decision referral for the rest of its innings after Watson called for the third
umpire's input into his lbw dismissal and was denied.
The second one went in even more dubious fashion as Clarke, who looked straight back to the wicket-keeper as a Stuart Broad delivery shot through him
to Matt Prior, asked the question as well.
Hot Spot showed the smallest of nicks off the outside edge of Clarke's blade and he was gone for 23, leaving Smith (17) and first-innings star Hughes (0) in
the middle.
But both men joined their captain for an early shower soon after as the visitors slumped from 3 for 161 to 6 for 164 in a matter of minutes.
Hughes was squared up and given out lbw to Swann via the video umpire after Kumar Dharmasena initially ruled him safe.
Smith had fallen to the same fate, victim of a sharply https://www.goldengooseshoesit.com/ turning delivery on the first ball of Swann's over, the ball after Clarke departed.
Clarke defended his use of the precious last review.
"I didn't think I hit it so obviously I went upstairs and used the review," he told Grandstand.
"I couldn't see on the big screen, on the big screen it looked like there was nothing there on Hot Spot.
"But when I walked into the changing room I had another look and it looked like a little spot on Hot Spot."
England's total was built on a well-deserved and patiently crafted ton by Bell (109), who notched the milestone shortly after play resumed on Saturday
morning.
Friday's villain Broad, who was ruled not out and had refused to walk after edging Agar to Clarke in the slips, made his half-century before eventually
being caught behind for 65 off James Pattinson (2 for 101).
The rest of the tail was cleaned up by Peter Siddle (3 for 85) while Mitchell Starc (3 for 81) turned in the best figures of the innings.
Posted 28 May 2019

minion12 says
I want to thank you for the efforts you made when writing this article. Your creative writing ability inspired me to start my own blog now.
 vex
Posted 29 May 2019

Reply to Topic