After huge success in the domesti

202 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
zhangsan520

Total Posts: 0

KHARTOUM Jordan Howard Jersey , Oct. 25 (Xinhua) -- Sudan on Wednesday reiterated its
commitment to participating in China's Belt and Road (B&R) Initiative and
working to achieve its main objectives.
"There is a standing deeply-rooted relationship between Sudan and China," Awad Ahmed al-Jaz, a Sudanese presidential assistant in charge of maintaining
the Sudan-China relations, spoke at a symposium entitled "the Arab-China
Cooperation and the Silk Road Initiative."
He said that there is "a joint willingness for enhancing the cooperation and achieving benefits without intervention in the affairs of one another."
Al-Jaz added that Sudan is committed to playing "a key role" in implementing the Belt and Road Initiative.
Chinese Ambassador to Sudan Li Lianhe reiterated the importance of the B&R Initiative in strengthening the spirit of regional cooperation and
creating positive participation among countries.
Li said the initiative will helps encourage and promote trade, financial integration and exchanges among nations.
Ali Yousif Ahmed, executive director of the Arab-Chinese Friendship Societies' League, an affiliate of the Arab League based in
Sudan Roquan
Smith Jersey
 , also highlighted the importance of the initiative for the
Arab countries.
"Our Arab world needs this initiative, which is likely to enhance the trade, initiate sustainable development and establish infrastructure projects," he
said.
Put forward by Chinese President Xi Jinping in 2013, the Belt and Road Initiative aims to build a trade and infrastructure network connecting Asia with
Europe and Africa along and beyond the ancient Silk Road trade routes.
LONDON, Oct. 23 (Xinhua) -- Cristiano Ronaldo was named the best men's player at the FIFA Best Awards ceremony at the London Palladium theatre on Monday,
beating Lionel Messi and Neymar.
The Real Madrid forward Khalil
Mack Jersey
 , who also won the award last year, has took the honor for the
fifth time, the same as Barcelona super star Messi.
FIFA has shifted the ceremony from January to October so players are judged across a European season instead of the calendar year.
The 32-year-old said, "Thanks a lot for voting for me. I mention Leo and Neymar, great to be here. Real Madrid supporters, my team-mates, my
coach Cheap Bears
Jerseys
 , they all support me all year.
"We are in England for the first time and I win consecutive awards. I am really glad, this is a great moment for me. I have fans all over the world.
Ronaldo led Real Madrid to championships in both the UEFA Champions League and La Liga. He scored twice as the Spanish champions beat Juventus 4-1 in the
Champions League final in Cardiff.
Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane was awarded the Best Men' s Coach. Dutch duo Lieke Martens and Sarina Wiegman were rewarded as The Best FIFA Women' s
Player and Women' s coach.
Gianluigi Buffon was named The Best FIFA Goalkeeper, which was set up for the first time in history.
Buffon, approaching 40, was also named in a FIFPro team which also feature Ronaldo, Sergio Ramos,
Marcelo Eddie
Goldman Game Jersey
 , Toni Kroos and Luka Modric, Dani Alves, Leonardo
Bonucci, Andres Iniesta, Messi and Neymar.
Fans from around the globe voted in their hundreds of thousands for the Puskas and FIFA Fan Awards, with Frenchman Olivier Giroud the ultimate winner
thanks to his superb "scorpion kick" goal scored for Arsenal against Crystal
Palace in the English Premier League. Celtic supporters won their second Fan
Award, thanks to their stunning 360-degree card tribute to the "Lisbon Lions".
Full list of awardsMen's Player: Cristiano RonaldoWomen's Player: Lieke MartensMen's Coach: Zinedine ZidaneWomen's Coach: Sarina WiegmanGoalkeeper: Gianluigi BuffonPuskas Award: Olivier GiroudFan Award: Celtic supportersFair Play Award: Francis KoneWorld 11: Gianluigi Buffon Cody
Whitehair Game Jersey
 , Dani Alves, Leonardo Bonucci, Sergio Ramos,
Marcelo, Toni Kroos, Andres Iniesta, Luka
Modric Leonard
Floyd Game Jersey
 , Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Neymar.
TIANJIN, Aug. 21 (Xinhua) -- Chinese bike-sharing company ofo has launched services in Oxford, after acquiring permission from local authorities, according
to a company press release Monday.
The first batch of 100 signature yellow bikes have been placed on the city's streets, and the number is expected to grow according to the need of local
customers Eddie
Jackson Game Jersey
 , said the press release.
An ofo bike ride will cost 50 pence per 30 minutes, with no deposit charged.The press release cited Joseph Seal-Driver, ofo's operations director in Britain, as saying that Oxford has been actively involved in promoting a
sustainable transport system, and ofo can help provide the city with more
environmentally-friendly ways of commuting.
In April, ofo completed a trial in Cambridge after which they made upgrades to cater to local needs based on user feedback.
The company said it plans to operate 20 million bikes in 200 cities in 20 countries and regions by the end of 2017.
Ofo, which start operation in 2014 Tarik
Cohen Game Jersey
 , currently has around 8 million shared bikes worldwide
and its customers have taken over 3 billion rides in more than 170 cities.
After huge success in the domestic market, Chinese bike-sharing companies are accelerating their steps into the global market.
Ofo has already entered Thailand, Malaysia and the United States. Its major rival Mobike has begun operations in Italy, Singapore and Britain.
China Focus: New high-speed trains run on north China lines U.S. destroyer arrives at waters off Singaporean Naval Base after collisionInt'l Fireworks Festival marked in MoscowAerial view of Ganzhou in E China's JiangxiAt least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: officialOver 400 killed in mudslides in Sierra LeoneQian. Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Air Max
Shoes
   Cheap Asics White
Shoes
   Asics Gel Nimbus Shoes
Clearance
   Cheap Asics Shoes
   Cheap Asics Running
Shoes
   Cheap Asics Running
Shoes
   Cheap Adidas NMD
Mens