or all community. Join us today

650 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
xuezhiqian123

Total Posts: 0

" China's Fu Yuanhui attends the awarding ceremony of women's 100m backstroke swimming final at the 2016 Rio Olympic Games in Rio de
Janeiro Taylor
Hall Devils Jersey
 , Brazil, on Aug.
Will Butcher
Devils Jersey
 , 2016. Fu Yuanhui won the bronze medal with 58.76 seconds.
(XinhuaWang Peng)
SHANGHAI, Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- China's newest internet celebrity Fu Yuanhui took bronze in the women's 100m backstroke swimming at the 2016 Rio Olympic
Games Tuesday morning, finishing in 58.76 seconds.

On learning about the small 0.01 second difference between her and second place, she retained the good humour that has captivated much of the nation.

""Perhaps it is because my arm are too short,"" she joked.

Fu was born on January 7, 1996, the generation now dubbed the ""post 95s,"" and became hugely popular as a quirky and highly expressive TV interview that
she gave after her semi-final went viral.

In online discussions of Fu and the lively interview, many suggested that understanding her was the key to better understanding Fu's generation in China
today.

INTERNET CELEBRITY

In just one day, Fu's Weibo account rocketed to over 2.7 million followers. In her profile, she describes herself as ""loving cats, dogs,stuffed toys and
food; a capricorn mixed with scorpion blood; and someone who regards herself as
a quite beautiful boy.""

Teammates of Fu said they always believed she would become popular as she has so many facial expression, dares to joke about herself and is always full of
witty remarks.

From the National Games, to the Asian Games, to the Olympic Games, it has been quite a journey for the 20 year old from Hangzhou, who is widely admired
for her relaxed attitude and good nature.

""I did not reserve my strength. I tried my best ... I am very satisfied with the result and I have never thought about the final,"" Fu said in her interview
after the semi-final.

Besides Chinese Internet users, Fu has also attracted many foreign fans. A Twitter-user commented, ""you do not need to know Chinese to understand her good
mood.""

NOT ALONE

In less than 24 hours, Fu has been discussed thousands of times on Weibo, WeChat and other digital platforms, with her interview snapshots being used as
emoticons and in cartoons.

At the same time, another young athlete, Zhang Mengxue, who won China its gold medal, in the women's 10m air pistol event, was also much discussed.

Zhang's extrenemly calm expression during the competition has been commented on by tens of thousands people online.

In fact, some argue that these young Chinese athletes reflect an entirely new generation who grew up with a fast developing internet, endless information
technology, and had more opportunity to develop their own characters compared to
previous Chinese generations.

ACCELERATED GENERATIONAL SHIFT

""China's post-90s and post-95s generations differ from the post-70s and post-80s generations. They are the direct beneficiaries of China's reform and
opening-up policy and had more resources to develop than their parent's
generation,"" said Chen Rui, the executive director of bilibili, a popular
online TV platform.

Zhao Jun, general manager of a sports copyright operator, said she had noticed the generational shift of sports audiences.

""China's younger generation may one day use their own way to appreciate sports. They will pursue happiness, rather than money and fame,"" she said.

In this new era, people like Fu Yuanhui are not just heroes and heroines, but also represent the spectators. They reflect the spirit of the new generation of
China.

Earlier this year, Fu wrote a post about her 20th birthday.

""I have been living in this world for 20 years, and I have been searching for the meaning of my life and my attitude towards the world. One that only
belongs to me and is unique.

""I understand what I've been living for and what kind of life I want. It's simple. Happiness. Love. Gratitude. These are what I want.""

It is just possible that she might have been speaking for a whole generation, Fu's Weibo followers found. Enditem

" KPJ Matrimony
Submitted 2018-09-11 11:55:45 Introduction
Marriage ??an eight lettered word, carrying the bond between two
individuals Martin
Brodeur Youth Jersey
 , their emotions,
rituals Scott
Niedermayer Youth Jersey
 , and cultures.
It is a divine beginning of a new blissful journey holding hands together.
An Indian marriage not only concerns the bride and the groom, but links their
family Jamie
Langenbrunner Youth Jersey
 , friends and all their emotions and cultures
When all these emotions and lifelong promises are involved, matchmaking not only
revolves around two
people Scott
Stevens Youth Jersey
Each and everything of the qualities can only be achieved when the best marriage bureau is stands by your side.

About KPJ Matrimony
KPJ Matrimony is one of the best matrimony in Tamilnadu. KPJ Matrimony is one of the main and most trusted matrimony websites in tamilnadu
understands the significance of picking the correct accomplice for marriage,
particularly in the Indian social setup. It believes in giving the most secure
and helpful matchmaking knowledge to every one of its individuals by
guaranteeing 100%
screening Ken
Daneyko Youth Jersey
 ,exclusive security choices, photograph insurance
highlights and confirmation of telephone numbers and more data. While the online
marital webpage interfaces a huge number of individuals straightforwardly.

From here you can find Tamil brides and grooms Profiles in Tamilnadu. KPJ Matrimony Providing Matrimonial services for all community. Join us today.
Register is FREE!!!

To simplify the life partner search experience of its registered
users Marcus
Johansson Youth Jersey
 , the site has profiles of a large number
of. Wholesale Jerseys
China
   Wholesale Jerseys
   Wholesale Cheap
Jerseys
   Wholesale
Soccer Jerseys China
   Cheap
NHL Jerseys
   Cheap
Jerseys From China
   Cheap Air
Max 270 Blue
   Cheap Air Max 270
Mens
   Cheap Air Max 270 Light
Bone
   Cheap Air Max 270
Shoes

Posted 05 Jun 2019

matt55 says
Hello , 
My name is Matt from USA.
I'm mobile app developer . 
In addition to my profession, I am very interested in innovative technologies, in particular, AI , Augmented and Virtual Reality technologies. I read a lot of information about these technologies and I am sure that there is a great future behind them.
Posted 05 Jun 2019

Reply to Topic