Is an Android app or iOS app better for business?

1125 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
kreyss

Total Posts: 0

What are the five most important considerations for building business applications on Android versus iOS4?
Posted 08 Jun 2019

illina says
You asked a rather difficult question. I can tell you by my example. A few years ago, my brothers opened their service offering all types of electrification services, so I used to do simple tables and manage to do everything. Now we have more clients, the number of employees has increased and, accordingly, I more often began to think about suitable software. So the important criterion is not android or iOS, but how effective your software will be.
Posted 11 Jun 2019

luanda says
If it is important to someone what OS will support its software, then others focus on the effectiveness of the product. I believe that you need to view the ready-made solutions in the Internet office of Managemart, where the best for the business in the services sector are offered, including electrician software This is a reliable and convenient software for electrical services that will help you increase employee productivity, satisfy customers and therefore bring you more revenue.
Posted 12 Jun 2019

The collection of technical topics are really useful for users to gain more and more valuable topics very easily. The large idea of such services is responsible for the perfect working of the site. The collection of such topics are helping the readers to gain more useful ideas. Hosting providers
Posted 13 Jun 2019

neha1990 says
Security services in Los Angeles : Weprovide security solutions that allow your organisation to operate efficiently,
effectively & safely.
Security services inCalifornia : warnersafeguardprovides security services for home, business and government. With many years
experience providing security services California, warnersafeguard has employed
only the finest and qualified staff.
Contact Us:
WARNER SAFE GUARD inc.
Warner Safe Guard, Inc.provides security officer services in the state of California. We are a
security service company that provides excellent and professional service.
Please feel free to give us a call or fill out the form below.
o Phone: 1-855-889-1518
o Fax: 1-818-626-9344
o Email:[email protected]
Address : 6601 CenterDrive West, Suite-500, #700 Los Angeles, CA 90045

Posted 12 Nov 2020

Reply to Topic