Difference between aluminum zinc steel coil and galvanized coil

462 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
juniperqq

Total Posts: 19

https://www.chinahengzesteel.com/ppgi-corrugated-roofing-sheet/,
Aluminum-zinc steel coil in stock the surface of the coating is composed of 55% aluminum, 43.5% of the zinc and small amounts of other elements, aluminum zinc plating coating under microscopic surface for honeycomb structure, composed of aluminum in the "honeycomb" containing zinc, in this case, aluminum zinc plating coating has anodic protection role, but on the other hand due to the shrinking of zinc content on the one hand, because of the zinc material by aluminum bag not the role of electrolysis anode protection so greatly reduced, so once the aluminum-zinc steel coil is cut, the cut off the edge of the protection of basic loss was will soon be under the condition of corrosion, so the plating aluminum zinc steel coil should be cut less as far as possible, Once cut after the application of anti-rust paint or zinc-rich paint to protect the edge, only to be able to extend the life of the plate.
The surface of zinc plating plate than the galvanized plate to beautiful, at the same time, the price of zinc plating plate than galvanized plate expensive, the price of small zinc flowers than large zinc flowers expensive.
In the city with more humid air and rain, once a certain point of high-quality GL galvanized steel coil appears rust, if you do not take measures in time, the slow corrosion place will be bigger and bigger, and finally even the whole board surface; And galvanized sheet even if a point of corrosion will not spread.
In general, galvanized and galvanized color coating roll can be used together, but galvanized zinc color coating roll than galvanized color coating roll has a better reflection, heat insulation, and corrosion resistance. Alkaline environment to use more zinc substrate, acid environment to use aluminum zinc substrate is better.
The zinc-plated plate is a steel plate with a layer of zinc on the surface. Galvanizing is often used as an economical and effective anticorrosive method, which accounts for about half of the world's zinc production. The surface of the aluminized zinc steel plate is characteristic of smooth, flat and gorgeous star flowers, the primary color is silver white. Special coating structure makes it have excellent corrosion resistance.
The difference between the zinc plate and aluminum zinc steel coil mainly lies in the different coating, zinc plate surface evenly distributed with a layer of zinc material, the mother material plays the role of anode protection, that is to say, zinc material alternative corrosion to protect the use of the mother material, only when all the zinc corrosion can hurt the mother material inside.
Posted 10 Jun 2019

An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

Website?
Information?
Click Here

Posted 11 Jun 2019

annajohnsn says
The differences about PPGI and PPGL I know is PPGI is uniformly covered with zinc, whereas PPGL is coated with a mix of aluminum, zinc and other trace elements. And PPGL steel allows a smoother finish than PPGI. Also, diamonds rings near me PPGL steel is more corrosion resistant than PPGI steel.
Posted 12 Jun 2019

Reply to Topic