love and sex

3386 views 40 replies
Reply to Topic
tania

Total Posts: 70

some poeple who have gf they have ***y with them would u have sex with that person who u love most in life befor geting married?
coz some or shall i say lots prople would would u
have sex with that person who u love most without being married?
tell the truth plz black2arial
Posted 02 Mar 2005

laghari says
It depends in the relationship and understanding that develops. I will never force my love for sex but if it "happens" then i will own it.
Laghari
Posted 02 Mar 2005

tania says
wel thats right
but i would say in true love sex is sh*t to bring in
it does not have self respect towords other person that much left coz sex is something not to bring
Posted 02 Mar 2005

Badal says
If anyone haves or want to have sex before marriage with whom he/she love loves, then he/she simply does not love her/him, but only loves her/his body (or, we can say, loves to have sex).
Posted 05 Mar 2005

Dua_786 says
ZEESHANAHMED said:

If anyone haves or want to have sex before marriage with whom he/she love loves, then he/she simply does not love her/him, but only loves her/his body (or, we can say, loves to have sex).

Yes I totally agree w/ him... Love ka eak matlab respect bhi hai... Aur shadi sa pahala wala sex main koi respect nahi...
Posted 05 Mar 2005

tania says
yeh you all are right
sex do not come btween 2 people who really really love each other u knoe
yeh sex do come after married and that is not a bad thing but befor married life what can i say
Posted 05 Mar 2005

Posted 06 Mar 2005

Badal says
DiL Ki RaNi 2 said:

By da way kuch log aise bhi hai jo shadi ke baad divoace karte hai coz unhe sirf sex chahiye hota hai aur woh inhe after marrige jab mil jata hia tho boht easly divoce bhi ker late hai..

aur yeh jo before marrige ager koi log sex karte hai so is ka yeh matlab nahi ke unka true love hai mager hai kafi log hai jo sirf sex chahte hai

mager ham yeh nahi keh sakte ke ager koi shadi se pahle sex kare tho woh unka true luv nahi hia coz unke dil mai kya hia hame nahi pata yeh love hai ya sex...

aur ager mai genraly ek baat kaho tho meri kafi frnds hai jinhone shadi se pahle sex kiya hai n dey r happy now after marrige, so mai ne kaha bhi hai ke hame nahi pata ke kisy ke dil mai kiya kuch hai ...

jo shadi sirf sex kay lie kartay hain, obviously they are wrong, that is common in western countries, uk, usa.

shadi say pehlay sex ko jo log ghalat nahi samajhtay, chaya wo true love kartay hain, still they commiting sin, even they are in true love, it not right to do so.

if aisay log happy hain after marrigae, it does not mean kay wo sex sahi tha, kisi kay dil main jo kuch bhi hai, wo ghalat hai aur gunnah hai.

you are totally confused about your relegion and moralities.

Posted 06 Mar 2005

tania says
listen yeh
you are right some poeple do want sex but i am talking about musilms not anyone else every musilm have right to have sex after wedding not befor you know and yeh you are right people just get married to have sex but after they cant have divorce too easy it is very hard to take that step for anyone and everyone.
second thing like King of jb said everyone does know but they dont get on with it. they change they way i am not saying this will make them change but i am saying it is bad for them...
geting married its hard too but easy to do it coz everyone spourt you but geting divorce not too maney people spourt you u know
so you should think before you do it if you just doing it without thinking you will get nothing in long run it is not game at all all this befor going down that road its looks that its easy but its not
having sex befor married and afyter married your husband finds out that u are unvirgin then what will that make you?
and how your hubbey think about you after he finds out?
u ask her qustion to your self u will get answear3black
Posted 07 Mar 2005

Posted 07 Mar 2005

Badal says
DiL Ki RaNi 2 said:

Well mujhe jo pata tha woh mai ne keh diya aur yeh jo sex waghera hai so mujhe koi shuq nahi ke mai is bare mai kuch kaho aur ZEESH jee bydaway im muslim

keh bhi dya hai aur keh rahi hai kay koi shok nahi, aur mujhay maloom hai aap muslim hain, par doosray buhat say muslims ki tarah aap nay bhi koi acha opinion nahi dya. aap apni post aur aap ki post par mera opinion doobara ghor say parhain. dont take it offensive to you.
Posted 08 Mar 2005

Badal says
DiL Ki RaNi 2 said:

mager ham yeh nahi keh sakte ke ager koi shadi se pahle sex kare tho woh unka true luv nahi hia coz unke dil mai kya hia hame nahi pata yeh love hai ya sex...

aur ager mai genraly ek baat kaho tho meri kafi frnds hai jinhone shadi se pahle sex kiya hai n dey r happy now after marrige, so mai ne kaha bhi hai ke hame nahi pata ke kisy ke dil mai kiya kuch hai ...

Let's suppose they have true love for each other and want to marry, what it means? Does it mean they are (or should be) allowed to have sex before marriage? And if they are happy after marriage, what it means? Does it mean there was nothing wrong with what they did before marriage?

GOOD and BAD are only decided by our relegion and principles of moralities, not by our personal desires, likeness and dislikeness. The fact is that people do not want moralities in their lives, they want to do with what they are happy as you told about your own circle of friends.

Posted 08 Mar 2005

ZEESH ab bas karo yeh topic finish hogaya hai

aur tania is topic ko finish karo

Posted 08 Mar 2005

Badal says
finish kab hua? aap kay pass aap ki apni baat ka jawab nahi na isi liye
Posted 08 Mar 2005

Posted 08 Mar 2005

tania says
after married everyting is allowed full stop.
Posted 08 Mar 2005

firelily says
It depends on how religious u r. I was sleeping with my now husband b4 we got married. As long as r going to marry + both are in love, don't care what people say because it's no1's buisness what u do behind closed doors and + no1 needs to know n e way.
Posted 08 Mar 2005

Badal says
firelily said:

It depends on how religious u r. I was sleeping with my now husband b4 we got married. As long as r going to marry + both are in love, don't care what people say because it's no1's buisness what u do behind closed doors and + no1 needs to know n e way.

Of course, if you are not going to accept Islam bring moralities in your life, you can do anything and feel happy for that.
Posted 08 Mar 2005

joker says
welll yay baat sub janty hain kay sex and love dono is dunain main chalta haiii rahii baat kay koyoo shadi sy phaly sex kerty hain
is ki bohaat si waja haain
time nahii haii is leay kuch ajj kuch kaal
but aik baat haii zayda yahan main larko ki hi burii karoon ga sorryyyyyyyyy
bcz wo larki say nahii balkay larki kay jisam say piyar kerty hain
2nd jub wo new jawani main aty hain to un ko sex kernain ko dil kerta haii and wo is ko real main kernain kay leay aglay ki zindagi say khailty hain
and baki kaal na
Posted 08 Mar 2005

King of jb said:

well rani buri baat

kya buri baat

maine tho yeh pic lagi hai ab buri hai tho

mai kya karon

Posted 08 Mar 2005

Badal says
heart__hacker said:

welll yay baat sub janty hain kay sex and love dono is dunain main chalta haiii rahii baat kay koyoo shadi sy phaly sex kerty hain
2nd jub wo new jawani main aty hain to un ko sex kernain ko dil kerta haii and wo is ko real main kernain kay leay aglay ki zindagi say khailty hain
and baki kaal na

premarried sex main donoon equally involed hotay hain, bcos both of them do this willingly, you can not blame only one of them. jawani anay par larkoon ka dil karta hai tu larkyon ka kyun nahi kar sakta, and in fact girls have more desire for that, humaray Nabi nay farmaya hai kay females main desire male say 10 times hoti hai, laikin female main hayya ziada hoti hai (jo is desire control kar leti hai), aap apnay Nabi ki baat ko nahi jhutla saktay. waisay ye scientifically bhi prooved hai.
Posted 08 Mar 2005

Badal says
DiL Ki RaNi 2 said:

King of jb said:

well rani buri baat

kya buri baat

mai kya karon

rani aap nay apnay saray posts and comments ko edit kar kay is say badal dya par meri posts main aap kay quotes mojood hain, unka kia karain gi

Posted 08 Mar 2005

firelily says
ZEESHANAHMED said:

firelily said:

Of course, if you are not going to accept Islam bring moralities in your life, you can do anything and feel happy for that.

excuse me! having unmarried sex doesn't mean u have lost ur morals and will do n e thing! there is differance between haram sex and shirk or murder or incest or missing ur prayers!!! 1 thing doesn't make a person bad, ok not shariff but not evil either .
Posted 08 Mar 2005

Badal says
firelily said:

ZEESHANAHMED said:

firelily said:

excuse me! having unmarried sex doesn't mean u have lost ur morals and will do n e thing! there is differance between haram sex and shirk or murder or incest or missing ur prayers!!! 1 thing doesn't make a person bad, ok not shariff but not evil either .

If you does not find any wrong with your evil deeds how can you say have moralities? Then what the moralities are all about? Saying prayers, avoiding shirk etc are our duties imposed on us our relegion, not just moralities. When you commit a Gunahe-e-Kabeera so boldly, or find nothing wrong with it, or still do it when you know it is forbidden, how can you say you have morals? You confessed they are "not shariff" so how you can say thay have morals, what is "sharafat"?

Posted 08 Mar 2005

ZEESHANAHMED said:

DiL Ki RaNi 2 said:

King of jb said:

well rani buri baat

kya buri baat

mai kya karon

rani aap nay apnay saray posts and comments ko edit kar kay is say badal dya par meri posts main aap kay quotes mojood hain, unka kia karain gi

unhe ap delet kare

Posted 08 Mar 2005

firelily said:

well its ur life, but im just tellin ya ur gon get a BIG punishment in ur afterlife b/c u slept wit sum1 u werent married 2.
Posted 09 Mar 2005

joker says
well zee lazmi nahiii kay every time dono ki marzi ya kuch asa shammil hooo bcz love main larki and sex main male 1st kerta haiii kabi amaal ker kay dakhna na app kud dakh loo gy kay ajj kaal kay tim emain male zayda milty hain and larkiya kaam and app and hum sub achii tara janty hain ajj kaal ka time money ka haii nad money kay leay insan kuch bi ker sukta haii na dker wa sukta haii and rahii baat sex and love kii to wo depend kerta haii kay time insan and mohaal kasia haii un ka,koyoo kay family in dono main bohaat had tuk shamil hoti hain mean to say un ki terbiyet ager terbiyet achii ho gi to larka/larki acha hoon gy nahii to .....
and rahii baat kasii aik ko pakernain ki to main nain jo PK main dakha main naiin wo bataya haii.
ZEESHANAHMED said:

heart__hacker said:

and baki kaal na

premarried sex main donoon equally involed hotay hain, bcos both of them do this willingly, you can not blame only one of them. jawani anay par larkoon ka dil karta hai tu larkyon ka kyun nahi kar sakta, and in fact girls have more desire for that, humaray Nabi nay farmaya hai kay females main desire male say 10 times hoti hai, laikin female main hayya ziada hoti hai (jo is desire control kar leti hai), aap apnay Nabi ki baat ko nahi jhutla saktay. waisay ye scientifically bhi prooved hai.
Posted 09 Mar 2005

jyothish says
id say,dont go for sex b4 getting married...
that will make u cry...that will burn ur life...
thats a very bad thing id say
Posted 09 Mar 2005

Badal says
heart__hacker said:

well zee lazmi nahiii kay every time dono ki marzi ya kuch asa shammil hooo bcz love main larki and sex main male 1st kerta haiii kabi amaal ker kay dakhna na app kud dakh loo gy kay ajj kaal kay tim emain male zayda milty hain and larkiya kaam and app and hum sub achii tara janty hain ajj kaal ka time money ka haii nad money kay leay insan kuch bi ker sukta haii na dker wa sukta haii and rahii baat sex and love kii to wo depend kerta haii kay time insan and mohaal kasia haii un ka,koyoo kay family in dono main bohaat had tuk shamil hoti hain mean to say un ki terbiyet ager terbiyet achii ho gi to larka/larki acha hoon gy nahii to .....
and rahii baat kasii aik ko pakernain ki to main nain jo PK main dakha main naiin wo bataya haii.

It a reality that both are involved in it they do it willingly, however it can be said that mostly initiation is from males i admit this.

mahol aur tarbiat ka of course influence hota hai magar yeh koi excuse nahi hai. har koi apnay aamaal ka khud zimma daar hai.

jahaan tak PAK ki baat hai tu yahaan yeh common nahi hai like western countries, mostly ye so called UPPER class logoon main hota hai.
Posted 09 Mar 2005

tania says
having sex befor married its shame full for your self .
you have sex no one knows you had sex one time or more then one time BUT ALLAH knows that and you should be ashamed of your self showing your body to strange person it dont matter if he is your bf or not having sex with out married its with strange person in islam u should know that by know.
and second thing firelily having sex behid doors no one can see but ALLAH is looking u should think this before doing it u know people dont care u are virgin or not virgin but u should care your body is full of respect if you lost that one time u have nothing.
musilm should show they body with they husband and enjoy it and no one else
Posted 09 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
Everyone knows it's wrong, for one reason or another. I'm personally against it as well.

But it's also wrong to judge people, the judgement after death is between the person and GOd no third wheel.

No one's 100% pure and pristine and from what Firelily's said she know's she's not shariff and doesn't care about it, so it's silly for us to try and mare her repent for her sins. Firstly that's not our place. Besides from what she's said she's married that person now, so we should leave it at that.

I don't know if it was brave or stupid of you to admit you weren't a virgin before marriage, maybe a bit of both, because this is the net and you still have your privacy.
Posted 09 Mar 2005

Reply to Topic