How to finish the PC Link Event in MapleStory M

365 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
rsgoldsale

Total Posts: 0

Even as soon as you've obtained Epic-level equipment in MapleStory M, you still may want to make it stronger. You'll have to have a lot of Meso saved up in the event that you do need to update these weapons, but it'll make your character fairly unstoppable.

MapleStory M has finally released and it's time to get to leveling up within the match. This time, you're able to do this by wherever thanks to the modern ability of your smartphone. The staples that fans know and love are all here, such as mounts. Here is the way to work with mounts in MapleStory M.

First and foremost, you start off with a giant pig. It is cute and amazing and perfect. You naturally will find the pig as you do a couple of the first preliminary quests you're given when you begin the game and also pass the tutorial. It will automatically be outfitted at the end of the quest, but I'll discuss how to do so, too.

To get a mount within the game, like I mentioned before, you merely need to complete some beginner quests you will automatically get. It is a delightful pig, as I mentioned. You can obviously get others, however, we're not able to confirm precisely how right now. As soon as I figure out this, we'll update this manual.

Then, once you've the mount you'd love to ride round, you just open up your bag by pressing on the bag icon on the upper right-hand corner and then drag the icon of your new beast over to the mount section on your gear. It's its own slot all the way in the underside left-hand corner. Again, you need to already see the little porky in that slot.

Mmogo has the most games coins and items, the fastest delivery speed. 

Posted 12 Jun 2019

Reply to Topic