The Latest on Week 17 of the NFL’s regular season

2286 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
linhui95

Total Posts: 0

(all times Eastern):9:50 p.m.The Indianapolis Colts lead the Tennessee Titans 17-10 at
halftime in the race for the AFC’s final playoff spot.Andrew Luck has thrown for
196 yards and two touchdowns compared to Blaine Gabbert who has 73 yards passing
for the Titans. The Colts are outgaining Tennessee 253-97 in total offense.Adam
Vinatieri Thurman Thomas Jerseys Stitched , the NFL’s oldest active player who just turned 46 on Friday, kicked a 53-yard field goal with 39 seconds left in the first half to
give the Colts a 17-7 lead.Vinatieri is 4 of 6 from 50 yards or longer this
season.Gabbert drove the Titans 55 yards for a 38-yard field goal by Ryan Succop
as the first half ended to trim the Colts’ lead.The Colts were cruising up 14-0
when the Titans got just enough pressure on Luck for linebacker Jayon Brown to
pick off a pass and return it 22 yards for a touchdown.Brown also stripped
Marlon Mack of the ball with the Colts inside the Tennessee 20.— Teresa M.
Walker reporting from Nashville Cody Ford Buffalo Bills Jersey , Tennessee.Buffalo Bills add eight recent cuts to practice squad The NFL’s waiver claim period ends at noon Eastern on Sunday and
even before that deadline, teams have been negotiating with potential youngsters
for spots on the practice squad. The Buffalo Bills and every other NFL team are
able to hire ten players for the taxi squad. Buffalo announced eight signings
before 3:30 p.m. Eastern and all of them are former Bills Cody Ford NFL Draft , leaving two spots open for now. Keep in mind, Buffalo could end up swapping out players on this list again as the second day of waiver wire
comes and goes after the first wave of roster claims today. If they see someone
they like hit the market Cody Ford Jersey Draft , they could be on the practice squad after noon on Monday.Here is the first list of eight names, and again all of them were
released over the weekend during roster cutdowns:OT Gerhard de BeerRB Keith
FordDE Mike LoveS Dean MarloweWR Cam PhillipsLB Corey ThompsonCB Levi WallaceOT
De’Ondre WesleyRules for the practice squadBills eligible for the practice
squad
Posted 19 Jun 2019

After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

Honsbridge.edu.my?
Website?
Information

Posted 19 Jun 2019

Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.

Information?
Click Here?
Smashwords.com

Posted 19 Jun 2019

Reply to Topic