FEAR FACTOR
JOEY
FRIENDS
SIMPSONS
DRAGONBALL GT

n thats it..for me
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
I liked DBZ better than GT...favorites were the Vegeta, Freeza and Trunks saga. Yes I know I have great tastes, espicially for a 20 year old

I loved the Beauty and the Beast special of Room Raiders, have you seen that one? lol poor girl

Posted 06 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
I must admit I first watched PUNKD to admire Ashton Krutcher, but lol I really like it. The foriegn guy from that 70s show is such a dork, he's been PUNKD more than anyone! oh btw I love That 70s show and not just for Ashton!
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Rain Man says
DBZ yea u're right, it was better then GT...n even thou Goku is shown more powerful then Vegeta, i think Vegeta rulez, cuz hez got the attitude...n future Trunks was awesome, i luved the fusions...so Two Thumbs up...
yea the Beauty n The Beast eddition was good...
Punkd is awesome, just too good...
Posted 06 Mar 2005

MR PERFECT says
all the shows i liked are gone. FRIENDS rocked. that would have to be my all time favourite

i also liked COSBY SHOW, FRESH PRINCE, WHO'S THE BOSS, GROWING PAINS, KNIGHT RIDER, FASTLANE (tiffany amber!!)....sh*t man. all the good ones are gone.

i guess if i had to choose current shows they'd be LAX (heather locklear!!), and MY WIFE AND KIDS and ofcourse....AMERICAN CHOPPER (i love that logo...its on all the clothes i wear!!)
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Rain Man says
from ur list above, i've only watched FRIENDS
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
Mr Perfect is right actually, shows as good the ones he mentioned are not made anymore. I've grown up with those shows, =)

Yas those show's are from the early/mid 90s (apart from Knight Rider - 80s baby!), maybe that's why you missed them.
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
YAS said:

DBZ yea u're right, it was better then GT...n even thou Goku is shown more powerful then Vegeta, i think Vegeta rulez, cuz hez got the attitude...n future Trunks was awesome, i luved the fusions...so Two Thumbs up...
yea the Beauty n The Beast eddition was good...
Punkd is awesome, just too good...

Future Trunks was awesome, I loved it when he sliced up Freeza and Cooler! lol and the way Vageta was so jelouse of him
Posted 06 Mar 2005

csi:miami
will&grace
suddenly susan
VIP
The A Team
knight rider
Lost--> good ( just started)
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Rain Man says
yea i never was into tv shows till 2002...lol i don't know why but it was me n my video games back in 90s...
DBZ remains my fav, i even the Budokai 3...jus luv video games...
ather Lost is good, but it comes once a week, i can't wait that long, so i only watch the shows which comes 5 days a week thatz why imma wait till itz done n over with cuz then it'll come on tv 5 days a week..
Posted 07 Mar 2005

MR PERFECT says
Jia_ka_chand said:

Mr Perfect is right actually, shows as good the ones he mentioned are not made anymore. I've grown up with those shows, =)

Yas those show's are from the early/mid 90s (apart from Knight Rider - 80s baby!), maybe that's why you missed them.

right on boss!! these shows were classics. so too were differen strokes, saved by the bell, california dreams, full house, step by step, martin etc...all of 'em were kickass!

jia ka chand..did u watch knight rider back in the day?!
Posted 07 Mar 2005

YAS said:

yea i never was into tv shows till 2002...lol i don't know why but it was me n my video games back in 90s...
DBZ remains my fav, i even the Budokai 3...jus luv video games...
ather Lost is good, but it comes once a week, i can't wait that long, so i only watch the shows which comes 5 days a week thatz why imma wait till itz done n over with cuz then it'll come on tv 5 days a week..

Posted 07 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
MR PERFECT said:

Jia_ka_chand said:

right on boss!! these shows were classics. so too were differen strokes, saved by the bell, california dreams, full house, step by step, martin etc...all of 'em were kickass!

jia ka chand..did u watch knight rider back in the day?!

Yes I did! Kitt was soooooo coooool, I'll swap my car for him any day I also watched McGyver, he was amazing just give him two random objects and he'd work majic.

again all the shows you mentioned, i loved and watched with dedication. Saved by the bell the new class was lame though Full House is a classic, no family sitcom as good as that since, (even the ones with the original actors ) - only copycats which can never match up.
Posted 07 Mar 2005

Doctor Sam says
Tariq Azeez Show
Posted 07 Mar 2005

Rain Man says
wat the heck is tariq azeez show
Posted 07 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
YAS said:

This is a Pakistani show. It has this man who asks random people from the audiance up onto stage and then they engage in games/activities. The winners gets prizes from the show's sponsers who are usually Cooking Oil manufactures. uhmmm the only reason I would watch it is if nothing was on T.V and the net wasn't working....
Posted 08 Mar 2005

Rain Man says
okie dokie, so sam this is a foreignwood section, not lollywood
Posted 08 Mar 2005

MR PERFECT says
Jia_ka_chand said:

Yes I did! Kitt was soooooo coooool, I'll swap my car for him any day I also watched McGyver, he was amazing just give him two random objects and he'd work majic.

again all the shows you mentioned, i loved and watched with dedication. Saved by the bell the new class was lame though Full House is a classic, no family sitcom as good as that since, (even the ones with the original actors ) - only copycats which can never match up.

LOL. same here! i'd give my wheels 4 kitt anytime...season two's comin out on DVD next month!! cant wait. my favorite episode was on season 2: kitt vs. a returning karr!!! lol @ mcgyver!! so tru

saved by the bell the new class was gay. so was college years actually. it was at its peak with zack, kelly, slater, screetch, lisa and jessie. full house was awesome. hated the olsen twins tho. if they were a brown familys kids, they would have gotten their asses handed to 'em in a few episodes. lol

all these good shows are on dvd now eh?! saved by the bell, fresh prince, full house, knight rider...i'm waitin for cosby show tho... and friends season 9 comes out tomorrow!! i'll get my copy!! how abt ya'll?!
Posted 08 Mar 2005

MR PERFECT says
YAS said:

i was thinkin the saem thing. lol

thanks 4 clearin that up jia ka chand!!
Posted 08 Mar 2005

Rain Man says
Jia knowz It All, lol...
ne ways, yea Friends season 9 tomorrow, imma be burnin my copy lol...i had to buy second n 5th, cuz they were in bad condition when i rented em so couldn't burn em...but guess what, i have em all...even the Finale...
Posted 08 Mar 2005

Rain Man says
wat about Boy Meets World , none of u have seen that show?
Posted 08 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
I have, it used to come on the Disney Channel. Yeah it was good, Corey was a good character but his girlfriend had a very weird name 'Tapanga'
Posted 08 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
shahrukh khan said:

csi:miami
will&grace
suddenly susan
VIP
The A Team
knight rider
Lost--> good ( just started)

Oh god the A team! Mr T rocked!!! every time a re-run comes on I have to watch it
Posted 08 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
MR PERFECT said:

Jia_ka_chand said:

LOL. same here! i'd give my wheels 4 kitt anytime...season two's comin out on DVD next month!! cant wait. my favorite episode was on season 2: kitt vs. a returning karr!!! lol @ mcgyver!! so tru

saved by the bell the new class was gay. so was college years actually. it was at its peak with zack, kelly, slater, screetch, lisa and jessie. full house was awesome. hated the olsen twins tho. if they were a brown familys kids, they would have gotten their asses handed to 'em in a few episodes. lol

all these good shows are on dvd now eh?! saved by the bell, fresh prince, full house, knight rider...i'm waitin for cosby show tho... and friends season 9 comes out tomorrow!! i'll get my copy!! how abt ya'll?!

brown family - yeah!

To be honest with all the shows coming onto DVD now, I feel kinda silly for recording them years ago. I always made a point to get al the episoides of Knight Rider.

All of these shows are ones I watched either as a kid or up to 14. After that Buffy and Friends came out and I was hooked to them.
Posted 08 Mar 2005

MR PERFECT says
yeah....i miss the old days. the new shows (with the exception of friends) dont come close to the ones back in the day...

boy meets world was aiight....lol..topanga was a funny name. unique! lol hated corey tho...what a loser. lol

anyone watch the cartoons HE-MAN or SHEERA?! lol
Posted 09 Mar 2005

Doctor Sam says
YAS said:

aapko nahi pata...?

dont u know...?
Posted 09 Mar 2005

Rain Man says
i'm a proud owner of Season 9, yay yay

nah man i don't wat tariq azeez show is...i don't have paki channels...
Posted 09 Mar 2005

Doctor Sam says
its Ok

i posted my choice...
Posted 09 Mar 2005

SohniKuddi says
Yeah the old shows were the best, but these days i'm watchin DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES, OMG THAT IS SOOO ACE, THAT GARDENER (JESSE METCALFE) PHWOAAAAR HES SO FINE AND SO IS THE PLUMBER, FFFFIT. Thats not the only reason i watch it though, its really good and quite hilarious too.
neways i enjoy/ed watching:

Scooby doo (lol), Simpsons, Nip/tuck (sometimes), Charmed, The A team, etc the list goes on, oh yeah i used to love Dallas too, lol. those were the days
Posted 10 Mar 2005

Rain Man says
wow, most of u are really into the old shows...
Posted 10 Mar 2005

SohniKuddi says
YAS said:

i'm a proud owner of Season 9, yay yay

nah man i don't wat tariq azeez show is...i don't have paki channels...

U don't watch tariq azeez show???? u not knowin wot u missin man.... (not much really, it's quite cheesy)
Posted 10 Mar 2005

Reply to Topic