Webull Partners with ClickIPO

817 views 8 replies
Reply to Topic
stockmarket

Total Posts: 0

Webull Financial LLC, an independent broker-dealer focused on zero commission trading, today announced its recent partnership with ClickIPO to provide access to Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) and Secondary Offerings. This brand-new service promises to democratize the IPO market through Webull Financial's widely popular retail brokerage platform by providing access to IPOs to individual investors for the first time.
"We pride ourselves on continually improving our platform and bringing exciting and useful tools to help everyone make smarter financial decisions," said Anthony Denier, CEO of Webull Financial LLC. "Working with ClickIPO to provide access to the IPO market is a great opportunity for us as a company and for our clients and every day investors to finally be able to participate in the new issue asset class."
The Webull stock trading app offers a retail trading space suitable for beginning retail traders and professional day traders alike. With the latest version, Webull 5.0 offers a granular market data page, market replay functions, advancers and decliners distribution charts, and many more. The company's market data app is used globally by over 9 million users for real-time market updates as well as paper trading.
Scott Coyle, President and Co-founder of ClickIPO commented, "We could not have found a better partner to work with than Webull to further our mission to democratize access to the IPO and secondary capital markets. Combining our IPO ecosystem with Webull's wide distribution and world-class trading platform benefits issuers, underwriters, and investors alike, and we're very excited about establishing this relationship with them."
About ClickIPO
ClickIPO Securities, LLC, a registered broker-dealer, exclusively offers the mobile ClickIPO platform designed to give Individual Investors access to hundreds of IPOs and Secondary Offerings each year. Its technology gives Underwriters valuable insight into investor behavior through the data it gathers and the app's "ClickIPO Investor Score", providing a retail distribution channel similar to dealing with institutions.
ClickIPO Securities, LLC is a broker dealer registered with the SEC, and is a member of FINRA and SIPC. ClickIPO Holdings, LLC is the parent company of Click IPO Securities, LLC, and owns the proprietary technology application known as ClickIPOTM. ClickIPO Holdings has granted Click IPO Securities, LLC an exclusive and perpetual license to use the application and authorization to relicense it for use by other registered broker dealers, including your broker dealer of record. The application might not be available in some jurisdictions.
About Webull Financial
Webull Financial LLC is a broker-dealer registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). The headquarters of Webull Financial LLC is located at 44 Wall Street, New York, NY, USA.
System response and account access times may vary due to a variety of factors, including trading volumes, market conditions, system performance, and other factors. Risk Disclosure: Trading of stocks and all other investment products involves substantial risk of loss and it is not suitable for every investor. The value of stocks may fluctuate and as a result, clients may lose more than their original investment.
Free trading of stocks refers to $0 commissions for Webull Financial LLC self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices or Web. Relevant SEC & FINRA fees may apply.
Download the Webull App in the Apple App Store or Google Android Store, completely free. To learn more about Webull Financial LLC and its app, please visit www.webull.com
IPO Risk Disclosure:
Significant Risks Associated with investments in Initial Public Offerings (IPOs). 
Please read IPO Risk Disclosures before participating in IPO.
Fees and Broker Dealer compensation for IPOs:
In an IPO, the investor only pays the offering price. No additional commissions are paid by the investor. ClickIPO and Webull are paid a commission from the Underwriter for allocating offering shares, this commission is shared with its brokerage partners alleviating the need for investors to pay any additional fees/commissions in an IPO transaction.
SOURCE Webull Financial LLC
Posted 03 Jul 2019

hammadamir says
The article looks magnificent, but it would be beneficial if you can share more about the suchlike subjects in the future. Keep posting. laundry chute spring door
Posted 23 Jul 2022

In the case of a officially operated safe Toto site, it is highly likely that it is a major site because it pays monetary costs for numerous advertisements.  https://i-m4.net/ Therefore, it is important to know the number of daily users using the Toto site.
Posted 19 Apr 2023

packaging companies are businesses that specialize in the design, production, and distribution of packaging materials and solutions for various industries. These companies play a crucial role in ensuring that products are protected, preserved, and presented effectively to consumers. They offer a wide range of packaging options, including boxes, containers, labels, wraps, and more.
Posted 20 May 2023

asad627 says
This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work ??????????????
Posted 28 May 2023

Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next.. alien wifi strain
Posted 19 Jul 2023

Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. live draw sgp
Posted 19 Jul 2023

seomaster says
A mini split air conditioner buying guide consists of two main components: an indoor unit and an outdoor unit. The indoor unit is the part that blows cool air into the room, while the outdoor unit houses the compressor and dissipates the heat removed from the indoor air. The two units are connected by refrigerant lines and electrical wiring, allowing for efficient cooling and learn more mini split AC blog.

Posted 01 Aug 2023

amnaseo says
I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done!
  1win bonus code
Posted 07 Aug 2023

Reply to Topic