Answer: It really depends on

1342 views 6 replies
Reply to Topic
DMT

Total Posts: 0

Welcome back to this three-part article series on your frequently asked questions about orthodontics. Let’s jump straight back into
answering those pressing questions Laremy Tunsil Dolphins Jersey , shall we?

FAQ: Can adults benefit from orthodontic treatment? Or is it reserved for younger people whose jawbones are
still developing?

An Orthodontist in Silver Spring MD Answers: Orthodontic treatment can be done to benefit patients of just about any age.
Approximately a quarter of all the patients treated for various orthodontic
problems are adults, so a beautiful and healthy smile is within easy
reach!

FAQ: How does orthodontic treatment work?

Answer: It really depends on what condition you’re having treated and just how severe that
condition is. Many Silver Spring residents’ dental problems can be successfully
treated with braces, in which case, it really is a waiting game. Braces consist
of brackets, which are cemented to the outer surface of each tooth. An archwire
is then threaded through the brackets Raekwon McMillan Dolphins Jersey , connecting each tooth to the next one. These wires are tightened, which applies a pressure, via the bracket, to each
tooth and this gently and slowly guides the teeth into better and more favorable
positions.

Orthognathic surgery can be done to address the more extreme cases of malocclusion – such as overbites, underbite Kenny Stills Dolphins Jersey , crossbites and open bites - or to correct damage done to the oral and maxillofacial area as a result of a bad
accident.

F lesale online   Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys China   Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys   Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys 

Posted 04 Jul 2019

hammadamir says
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. laundry chute closer
Posted 23 Jul 2022

This really is this kind of great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I enjoy seeing blog that understand the value of providing a good resource for free. vault door manufacturers
Posted 20 Aug 2022

moto0106 says
I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!
Gb Whatsapp apk
FmWhatsapp apk
Posted 20 Aug 2022

Positive site, where did u produce the data on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I enjoy your style. Thanks a million and please continue the effective work. photo booth
Posted 20 Aug 2022

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Bulky Waste Clearing out Berlin
Posted 15 Jul 2023

This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.. asianbookie livescore
Posted 15 Jul 2023

Reply to Topic