hi

10613 views 289 replies
Reply to Topic
mughl-e-azam

Total Posts: 331

kiya haal hai sub ka ? ohho yahan to kissi miss sofia ka kidnap ka chakar chal raha hai.
Posted 10 Mar 2005

theek yahan tu bohat panga hota hai,,,aapko bhi pata lag jayega
Posted 10 Mar 2005

ok dear dekhtay hain kiya hota hai abhi to start hai
Posted 10 Mar 2005

paki_fan says
fine thanks app sunaye
Posted 11 Mar 2005

Asian says
Welcome to Janubaba, i see Janubabas finest Pindo sk
has belcomed you to our Humble hang out, hehehehehhe

so app Pakistan se ho? koon se area se? i'am from a place called Faislabad, but i have never ever been Pakistan , but i might be going in 2006 INSHALLAH
Posted 11 Mar 2005

fine Paki Fan.aur janab kiya ho raha hai.Miss Asian humein fakhar hai ke hum paindo hain lakin aap to bahir ja ke apna hi bhool bethi kiya faida eassi life ka.aur janab jis city say aap belong karti hain woh bhi paindoon ki city hai. aur shakal say to aap bhi paindo hi lagti hain.hahahahahha . aur mr king kiya aap yahan token betchtay hain jo kah rahay hain aya aya neya token aya .yahan to token jotay walay letay hain .
Posted 11 Mar 2005

Asian said:

Welcome to Janubaba, i see Janubabas finest Pindo sk
has belcomed you to our Humble hang out, hehehehehhe

so app Pakistan se ho? koon se area se? i'am from a place called Faislabad, but i have never ever been Pakistan , but i might be going in 2006 INSHALLAH

acha...what abt khan...
Posted 11 Mar 2005

paki_fan says
mughl-e-azam said:

fine Paki Fan.aur janab kiya ho raha hai.Miss Asian humein fakhar hai ke hum paindo hain lakin aap to bahir ja ke apna hi bhool bethi kiya faida eassi life ka.aur janab jis city say aap belong karti hain woh bhi paindoon ki city hai. aur shakal say to aap bhi paindo hi lagti hain.hahahahahha . aur mr king kiya aap yahan token betchtay hain jo kah rahay hain aya aya neya token aya .yahan to token jotay walay letay hain .

nothing much
Posted 12 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 12 Mar 2005

Asian says
he was Born in Islamabad (owns a house their too) lol, so sk if you want you can call the captol a pindo place lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and mr.mug or moga (hehehhehe) meai pedishe uk ke hoon, but i'am still pakistani. meri Faislabad ke family, ek mera mamoo solictour thay (the got murdered as they were in the running for pak goverment job, parliment ). My other mamoo is a Magistrate (lol he is so sweet. but likes to talk about Law to me )

my khala (ALLAH us ko bakshay) she was a chemistry lecturer. My brother in Law is a maths teacher , my other brother in Law lives in the states with 2 beautfull pudgie kiddies , and he's a computer programmer ,

everyone in my family are either, Law orentated, teaching, or computer people

when i was picking what degree i wanted they were all taking bets lol, i picked Law and my mamoo won all the money lol (i made him a happy man)

so before you go calling me a Pindo , i will ask my bro in Law if i can borrow his SUV and see if i can make you scream sowwie hehehehehehe

hyie Bazu Darlin, jaan e man, jaan e jaha, chanoo, meri Pretto, lol
Posted 12 Mar 2005

interesting family...i also live in isb...where did he live?? isb is gr8 city
Posted 12 Mar 2005

javad says
hm isb main to isb ata jata rahta hon mujy to kahin n azar nahi ai
Posted 12 Mar 2005

i m now in holland
Posted 12 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 12 Mar 2005

SohniKuddi says
Heyyyyyy i'm from islamabad 2, cooooool, but then i am also from rawal pindi. no there aren't 2 of me if that was what the nxt post was gona be about
Posted 13 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Asian said:

hyie Bazu Darlin, jaan e man, jaan e jaha, chanoo, meri Pretto, lol

pretto????????

don't hit on me, i'm married and divorced man with one kid
Posted 13 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
hota hae hota hae
Posted 14 Mar 2005

Asian says
aur ek Jaan e man

well sk, i don't know, i have never been Pakistan, but he said INSHALLAH he will take me Pakistan and show me everything, lol even said if i ever go pak INSHALLAH, and family get to much i am more then welcome to stay in his house, he only has a few servents their with one or two aunties, so it's kool

But personally i'am thinking of buying a House in Pak, if i get it in Faislabad then it's going to offend other reletives in other areas, he's told me Islamabad is very modern and a nice place so hmmmmmmmmm, but i've heard Lahore is the best place for shopping so i donno,

whats the best place to live in, in Pakistan?
Posted 14 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
lahore...Da Best
Posted 14 Mar 2005

Asian says
yeah but i heard the males are really rude,
Posted 14 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
who cares bout others
Posted 14 Mar 2005

Asian says
well you have to look at surroundings when you are a girl, and when you love a Khan (you know what they are like when other men try to hit on their women )
Posted 14 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
i dunno, what r they like
Posted 14 Mar 2005

javad says
Posted 14 Mar 2005

wao its great Asian that ur family is very civilized and wel-educated but this is all disgusting that from one side u r talking about that u r still pakistani but on other hand u r also making Freaky stuff that pakistani ppl r pendosssss and un cultured so in this text u r talking about urself sh*t and Vicious'and this is our cultrue on which West is going to mad that how much eastern '(Pakistani) r Enrich in their culture and how their traditions festivals and social life is going on smooth track and on other hand what a disgusting way in the way the ppl who r so called civilized and cultured and Modern but they r not as enrich in social life' in all parts of life they r far behind then Us... we r proud to b pakistani' we r First Muslim nation whom capable to strike any nation with atomic hydrogen ' chemical and biological weapons
our Army is capable to Crush any city any nation Even United States' if we feel threat as a Nation' we r only nation (paksitan) who r most Fundamental in religin but moderate in practical......Look Asian u r cool good rather would like to say that u r great but plz Change slightly ur axis about ur home land and about the ppl whom living in such a beautiful Land the Paksitan.... Can u ve' Private Messages with me' i wana ur Friendship' n setting mine hand towards u as good dude' So reply me if u wanna do so' u ll' be welcome any time... ur prompt response will be highly appreciable
okay bye Tc to U and all of mine hands
Posted 14 Mar 2005

Asian says
okie b but look before you go saying i'am talking sh*t,i call Javed and TT and sometimes Bazu a pindo purely on dress, NOT all pk people dress like Pindos so thats out the window,

and it's nice to know my home hand has the capacity of blowing up things lol very comforting, personally i believe no nation should have boombs, make loove and milkshake, no war lol, but i do understand it is needed for national security.

and social life is one thing, but sacrificing what you are for the sake of a social life is another, all i'am saying is i'am not a Pak born Punjabie girl, but i am Pakistani, i just want a nice house in a nice place where i can go shopping have friends without having people stiare at me, or ask stupied questions like "TU VAYA KITA?
Posted 14 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
oye why me?
Posted 14 Mar 2005

Asian says
because your my Bazu baby to use and abuse
Posted 15 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 15 Mar 2005

Asian says
Darling
Posted 15 Mar 2005