SMOK Morph VS SMOK Species, Which One You Will Like?

201 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
freemexy

Total Posts: 0

SMOK Morph VS SMOK Species, Which One You Will Like?
Opening the box for the smok morph 2019, my first impression was that it was smaller and thinner than I thought. But more importantly, after inserting the 2x 18650 3100mAh battery into it and clicking the fireproof panel on the side, it turned out to be less intuitive than I expected. After a few minutes, I believe I don't need the operation manual, I can't figure out how to operate, the result is a very thoughtful touch screen mod.
The SMOK Morph measures 84.5mm by 44.8mm by 30.2 mm and weighing 158 grams without batteries. It Fires up to a true 200 watts on dual fully charged 18650's (not included). The SMOK Morph has sweeping lines around the entire chassis, and you will find a Hi-Res 1.9-inch touchscreen on the front of the mod, with a nicely done Resin inlay on the back. Yes, it feels a bit like the size of the SMOK Alien, but not quite as heavy.
The SMOK TF2019 Tank (6mL capacity) is the latest revision of the TF series of tanks. The TF Tank features a raised base which helps bring sufficient airflow into the tank. The TF Tank offers the newly designed TF BF and BC mesh coils as well. The SMOK TF Tank is a cloud maker but equally an excellent flavor maker.
Buy Vaping Devices, Get Free Starter Kits. Just grab the Independence day Sales
u2022eney7485yyWEEEEDD
Vape WHOLESALE INQUIRY: https://www.ave40.com/wholesale-service.html
Posted 10 Jul 2019

Reply to Topic