Bromantane Review: Quite Possibly the Best Anti-Anxiety Nootropic

679 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
freemexy

Total Posts: 0

Bromantane Review: Quite Possibly the Best Anti-Anxiety Nootropic
As someone who has grappled with anxiety for most of his life, I can’t say I’m the biggest fan of stimulants. They generally make me nervous, jittery and confused. When I was in my twenties, I became a bit of a coffee addict while managing a boiler room of telemarketers.87913-26-6
After more than one cup o’ joe, I’d be stressed out and irritable. Brain fog would set in along with heart palpitations. It wasn’t any fun.My physician experimented with a number of prescription anxiolytics and antidepressants from Xanax and Cymbalta to Prozac and Lyrica. All of them had dreadful side effects.
How dreadful? Well, after taking a four-week course of Lyrica, I’d thrashed around in my sleep so bad that I kicked a hole in my bedroom wall and suffered horrifying night terrors.
Needless to say, I discontinued use and all but gave up on anti-anxiety meds entirely until I heard about Bromantane. When I found out that it was developed in the Eighties, I couldn’t believe it. “Where have you been all my life?” I thought.
This Russian-made psychostimulant is an incredibly unique substance. It possesses the properties to both boost endurance and calm your nerves. Much like kratom, it is able to stimulate and alleviate anxiety. Unlike kratom, however, there is no current or pending legislation to ban it from the nootropic marketplace.
The dual actions of this substance may seem like a paradox, but it’s not just a bunch of hype. It really works and that’s due in large part to its status as an actoprotector, a relatively esoteric class of drugs that I’ll expound on below.
Posted 11 Jul 2019

It sounds interesting, I have already started to take nootropics for a long time, which help relieve stress. I can say that it really helps, so if you are interested in it. Here is a link to the site of nootropics that I usually order https://nootropicboost.com/buy-best-nootropics/aniracetam/. Here you can read more about this, besides, if you have problems with stress, be sure to try it
Posted 17 Jul 2019

Reply to Topic