Prime SEO Consultant

270 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
seoreseller11

Total Posts: 1

Hi, My name is Sanjay KC and I am an SEO consultant, a freelance SEO expert based in Delhi. I am also a Director for SEO practice at Delhi based digital marketing agency, Aesthete International Pvt Ltd.

I have worked full time for big digital agencies based Delhi, NCR and US in my 5 years of Digital marketing consultant career and have worked with companies like 180Fusion, Aesthete International and many more fortune 100 companies across the globe.

Leaving my permanent job was by choice as I wanted to do something of my own and help small and medium businesses in Delhi NCR. It’s been 2 years now since I work as a full-time SEO freelancer.

SEO is not a science but for sure an engineering which evolves and improves over time. It is important that you revisit your SEO strategy with your Agency or Consultant every year to be in line with the Google guidelines. Now when we are in 2019, its a good time to have a catchup with your SEO expert.

Posted 15 Jul 2019

lifetime says
I wish I would have thought of it first. click Mrandmrsleads.com to read more how they made me happy
Posted 03 Nov 2020

Reply to Topic