something very strange

13452 views 667 replies
Reply to Topic
~Anonymous~

Total Posts: 1

I am an old member here, but I rarly post because I like to browse around and see what others are upto. I have noticed somehting during past couple of days which is very small, but I noticed it and I think some other members also noticed same thing. Before I can bring that "problem" to u'r attention, let me give u small back ground ----

Janubaba forums have been blessed with many speedy posters such as bazigaar, warmth of love, fragi, balli, born_flirt, style, etc.

These members have been/still are the fastest posters on janubaba, but I have noticed something about Jb Ka Raja which even these members could not achieve.

I noticed few days ago, raja had reached his 25,000 posts

http://www.janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14301&PN= 1

just after 3 days, raja gets to 26,000 posts

http://www.janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14383&PN= 1

this is posting at a rate of 333.33/day which is very strange.

From 25000, raja went onto 25350 and from there raja's posts were 257ish and today they are 26069 which is more like 300 posts difference/day. I thought something was fishy and took some time today to went through all raja's posts that he made today and they did not match the difference in his posts from 257ish & 26069. His replys for today should have been atleast 250+, but they were not! how is this possible? Only one thing comes to mind, is raja using his moderator options to change his post count? This seems very realistic that he is misusing his moderator power only to increase his post count.

300 posts per day for 3-4 days is not possible for any member not even bazi/wol/fragi etc could do this, how can raja is doing this (and his actual posts/replys don't even match the change in his post count)?

I accuse raja of misusing his moderator power and demand for an investigation. admins will say there is not any proof for this, so I have a suggestion for them. We can put raja on trial. Remove raja's moderator title for a week and ask him to post 300 replys/day for a week to prove his posts are real. If he manages to reply 300/day for a week, this means his post count is real and his moderator status given back to him with all the honor, but if he fails to do this, this means he used his moderator power to change his post count and then it's upto admins what they want to do with him.

If raja's is not cheating then he will not mind going on trial to prove himself.

P.S. I have send a copy of this message to all admins, so dear moderators do not delete my topic.
Posted 16 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
o my name is in speedy posters...oye balle balle
Posted 16 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
interesting find...let's see what others gotta say bout it
Posted 16 Mar 2005

yeh to dedication hui na
Posted 16 Mar 2005

hakona says
It's the not only thing happening here!
You know what.every mod and even some of the admins using MULTIPLE ID's .
They use One for there Post and other for to say Wah Wah to there post and once there other ID's get more then 2,000 post they gave him Mod Title too.
kash beauty is an example of this.
I don't know what these guys want to prove ?
maybe they are mentally sick and want to prove there selves like such kinda cheep things.
really poor guys.
Posted 16 Mar 2005

Badal says
hmmm, kuch calculations karni parain gi...
Posted 16 Mar 2005

Badal says
surprised tu main bhi tha par ~anonymous~ nay tu shak main dal dya
Posted 16 Mar 2005

Guest_005 says
hmmmmm....

U CAN COUNT MA POSTS ...

ANY ONE CAN COUNT MA POSTS....

I HAVE NO NEED TO CLEARIFY TO ANYONE XCEPT ADMINS ........

SO BHIA JO FAMOUS HOTA HAI BAAT BHI US KI HOTI HAI ...

SO MUJHAY KOI DAR NAHI HAI ... ..
I CAN POSTS More then 300/day ,...

its not a big deal yaar.....

Sab jantay hain ... jab hum Moderator nahi bhi thay ....

Tab bhi hamari ye hi speed thi ...

Bahar Haal jo marzi ja kar check karay ....

THIS IS BELAME ON ME ...IF U SAID I MISSUSED MY MODERATOR OPTION ... SO ADMINS CAN INVESTIGATE...
NOT U ...

I RESPECT u AS A SENIOR MEMBER ...
anyone can check SPAMMING HELL (DESI SQUAD) the date of 13 & 14 March . me and kash put more den 400/posts perday in one topic ..

so buddy .. again jo famous hota hai baat usi ki ki jati hai ..

i dunt care.... ager koi hamain moderator ship say hatata hai is waja say mujhay koi farak nahi parta... i know k hum rite hain ...

Posted 16 Mar 2005

guest. says
kuch nahin hua

hum sab k samnay hein!...living proof iss baat ka k ek din mein 300 posting kar skatay hein !!!
hum nay kein hein!!..300+posting ek din mein!

app ka or hamra roz ka yehi kaam hai
DS mein spammin hell mein...hum donu nay mil kar 400+ postin kien hein!!
yeh baat WOL or YAS donu chk kar saktay hein!!!

Posted 16 Mar 2005

adi if u r on right way
then don take it seriously
faisla ho jaye ga
Posted 16 Mar 2005

~Anonymous~ said:

anubaba forums have been blessed with many speedy posters such as bazigaar, warmth of love, fragi, balli, born_flirt, style, etc.

Happy posting again dude.

first of all ... you are talking abt JB ka RAJA.

not abt Bazi/WOL/Fragi....

so each one has some kind of difference and Concentration.

well ... tough the member of our moderator group can Reset the posts count.

but i'm not agree with you dat JB ka Raja had reseted his Posts count.

anywayz

make it clear ... JB ka Raja can post 333.33/day.

well.

and you are talking abt his trial.

well as you are our old member I've the option to accept yours suggestion.

so we can start his trial period from "1:00 AM (PST) 17th March, 2005" to the day when he'll make his (Actual post at dat time + 1000).

and if he completed his 1000+ posts in 3 days

you should have to come with apologize ... deal .

2nd thing.

otherwise we know how to deal with a person who misuse his/her powers.

peace out

Posted 16 Mar 2005

Hakoona said:

They use One for there Post and other for to say Wah Wah to there post and once there other ID's get more then 2,000 post they gave him Mod Title too.

my dear frnd Hakoona,

I mush appriciate urs concern abt JB.

but being a nice member it is urs duty to let us inform k whts going bad/wrong on the forum.

as far as you concerned with MODERATOR Selection.

its entirly under my duties.

dats mean .. i know ... who is the best or who can help me to handle Forum issues.

thanks for urs time.
Posted 16 Mar 2005

guest. says
BEST OF LUCK RAJA
Posted 16 Mar 2005

Ashii says

yarr,, y wd he do such a stupid thing ?????
i mean wot does it change,,, 3 posts per day or 3000 ??
the day i ll reach my 50 000 posts,, will it make me more intelligent or the best member or the fav one ??
i must b a duffer to think in that way

bazigar has >56000 posts,, but he s stilll bazu bezaar
kdn

khair,,,
we need members having such observing sense,, try to post more often plzzz :(
same with hakona,,
y u hate me yarrr.. me ne ap ko kabhi kuch nahi kaha
Posted 16 Mar 2005

guest. says
heinnnnnnnn
bilbatori os nay app ko kab kuch kaha
Posted 16 Mar 2005

Badal says
330 post/day impossible tu nahi hai, aur ye konsa RAJA ki average hai jo isi ko le kar bath gae hain.
Posted 16 Mar 2005

Badal says
kash_beauty said:

heinnnnnnnn
bilbatori os nay app ko kab kuch kaha

bilbatori...

acha tu aap phir qarnaani, bhotoon ki naani...

Posted 16 Mar 2005

guest. says
app phir aa gay!
app ko bardasht nahin ho ga shan ji..agar hum nay jawab mein kuch keh dia tou
issliye hamary saath no panga
Posted 16 Mar 2005

guest. says
ZEESHANAHMED said:

330 post/day impossible tu nahi hai, aur ye konsa RAJA ki average hai jo isi ko le kar bath gae hain.

hum andhay hein ya hamay upper app ki do posts aisi nazar aa rahi hein jis mein app kuch zaida he iss mamlay mein heraan ho rahay thay
Posted 16 Mar 2005

Badal says
hum main buhat bardasht hai,
dont worry,
apni fikar karain
bardasht aap say nahi hota naam mera laga deti hain
Posted 16 Mar 2005

Badal says
kash_beauty said:

ZEESHANAHMED said:

hum andhay hein ya hamay upper app ki do posts aisi nazar aa rahi hein jis mein app kuch zaida he iss mamlay mein heraan ho rahay thay

zahir hai ilhaam tu honay say raha mujhay ya kisi aur ko...

shak ki baat ki thi na, aur kuch soch kar hi keh raha hoon kay ye impossible nahi hai kyunkay subah say mere post bhi approx 125 hain halaankay main buhat slow posting karta hoon, lagta hai RAJA ki tarah aap ko bhi neend anay lagi hai buhat.

Posted 16 Mar 2005

guest. says
hamary pass fikar karnay ka tyme nahin hai

app ko lagta bohat hai
herani ki baat hai..phir bhi abhi tak zinda hein
Posted 16 Mar 2005

BadShaH1 says
Posted 16 Mar 2005

Badal says
kash_beauty said:

hamary pass fikar karnay ka tyme nahin hai

app ko lagta bohat hai
herani ki baat hai..phir bhi abhi tak zinda hein

fikar karnay waloon ki waja say tu zinda hain aap bhi
Posted 16 Mar 2005

guest. says
hum ALLAH ki meherbani ki wajah say zinda hein

koi hamari fikar karay ya nahin...os say hamari saansien nahin chaltien
Posted 16 Mar 2005

Badal says
kash_beauty said:

hum ALLAH ki meherbani ki wajah say zinda hein

koi hamari fikar karay ya nahin...os say hamari saansien nahin chaltien

haan tu Allah bhi tu aap ki fikar karnay waloom main say hai
Posted 16 Mar 2005

guest. says
heinnnnnnn...sachiiiii

hamay nahin pata tha
Posted 16 Mar 2005

Bazigaar said:

o my name is in speedy posters...oye balle balle

Posted 16 Mar 2005

~Anonymous~ said:

I am an old member here, but I rarly post because I like to browse around and see what others are upto. I have noticed somehting during past couple of days which is very small, but I noticed it and I think some other members also noticed same thing. Before I can bring that "problem" to u'r attention, let me give u small back ground ----

Janubaba forums have been blessed with many speedy posters such as bazigaar, warmth of love, fragi, balli, born_flirt, style, etc.

These members have been/still are the fastest posters on janubaba, but I have noticed something about Jb Ka Raja which even these members could not achieve.

I noticed few days ago, raja had reached his 25,000 posts

http://www.janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14301&PN= 1

just after 3 days, raja gets to 26,000 posts

http://www.janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14383&PN= 1

this is posting at a rate of 333.33/day which is very strange.

From 25000, raja went onto 25350 and from there raja's posts were 257ish and today they are 26069 which is more like 300 posts difference/day. I thought something was fishy and took some time today to went through all raja's posts that he made today and they did not match the difference in his posts from 257ish & 26069. His replys for today should have been atleast 250+, but they were not! how is this possible? Only one thing comes to mind, is raja using his moderator options to change his post count? This seems very realistic that he is misusing his moderator power only to increase his post count.

300 posts per day for 3-4 days is not possible for any member not even bazi/wol/fragi etc could do this, how can raja is doing this (and his actual posts/replys don't even match the change in his post count)?

I accuse raja of misusing his moderator power and demand for an investigation. admins will say there is not any proof for this, so I have a suggestion for them. We can put raja on trial. Remove raja's moderator title for a week and ask him to post 300 replys/day for a week to prove his posts are real. If he manages to reply 300/day for a week, this means his post count is real and his moderator status given back to him with all the honor, but if he fails to do this, this means he used his moderator power to change his post count and then it's upto admins what they want to do with him.

If raja's is not cheating then he will not mind going on trial to prove himself.

P.S. I have send a copy of this message to all admins, so dear moderators do not delete my topic.

i can post 500 a day    

To Adi baba to hain hi

Jalay to jalao gori

oh adi baba to gori bol diya khekhe

bech of luck adi baba
Posted 16 Mar 2005

Badal says
Balichhh...

today i posted 130 approx, waisay itne pehlay kabhi nahi kiye.
Posted 16 Mar 2005

wow my max post /day is 150
Posted 16 Mar 2005

Reply to Topic