Characteristics of Carbide tool insert grinding machine

498 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
yanghuim

Total Posts: 0

?Characteristics of Carbide tool insert grinding machine
1. The golden surface of TiN can reduce friction and enable easy distinction of the variety of wear.
2. The special structure of Al2O3 deposit layer acts as a thermal barrier and strengthens the capability of the substrate against plastic deformation under dry and high-speed cutting conditions.
3.TiCN layer acts against abrasion, which leads to the best wear resistance of the flank. 
4. Carbide tool insert grinding machine thanks to the technology of gradient sintering, the impact resistance of cutting edge and wear resistance are improved which lead to the improved capability of cutting edge against damage.
5. Carbide with special crystal structure improves the Red Hardness of the substrate and strengthens heat resistance of insert.
6. Carbide tool insert grinding machine manufacturer: Demina.
Advantage of Carbide tool insert grinding machine
1. Can be used on CNC lathe machine and engine lathe.
2. Matched with CNC inserts with a hole.
3. Spare part made of high quality steel, the hardness of screw is grade 12.9. 
4. Material 42CrMo and whole forging processing make the milling cutter with long service life, better wear-resistance, strength and rigidity, high working efficiency.
5. Carbide tool insert grinding machine using 0.01mm feeler gauge to ensure the tight connection between the inserts and the tool.
6. Cooperate with NIHONGO-TECHNO, adopt advanced heat treatment equipment, make sure the uniformity of the hardness(HRC40-45).
7. Processed with a high precision CNC machining center.
Posted 23 Jul 2019

Jim78 says
Great features! This is a professional level. I love working with wood in my own workshop, so I was looking for an option to install in my garage. I opted for the semi-professional drill press, you can go to the site to get more info. I'm absolutely pleased with the workmanship. True, I will still carefully study all the instructions.
Posted 23 Jul 2019

Reply to Topic