I hope someone here can recommend me a trusted payment gateway... Need your help

691 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
kiks

Total Posts: 52

Hello, I hope someone here can recommend me a trusted payment gateway... Need your help
Posted 23 Jul 2019

JaneKoko says
Hi, I 'd like to recommend you MobbyPayments, this company provides me a payment gateway www.mobbypayments.com I've been completely satisfied with. It is reliable and fast, easy in use, staff is always glad to help with any questions occered.
Posted 23 Jul 2019

Fredd09 says
Hello, you can choose one of two integration methods: hosted payment gateway and payment system integration via API. Each has its own advantages, disadvantages and features. Hosted, that from your site the client will be redirected to the payment service platform. It is very simple, convenient, the integration of payment systems takes no more than 3-4 days. Integration with the payment system using the API allows you to connect the necessary tools directly to the site. The business owner is automatically responsible for the security of personal data storage and the payment process. Therefore, the site must meet the PCI DSS security requirements. This increases the company's infrastructure maintenance costs. But the store fully controls each transaction, maintains a customer database, and payment processes are easily customized to the needs of the company. Payment becomes simple and understandable, and most importantly, safe. For companies that rely on brand development and user experience improvement, this is a great solution. I can recommend that you contact the company payadmit where you will be integrated with a reliable payment system on your website.
Posted 16 Aug 2023

Reply to Topic