freeware software to convert ost to pst

495 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
limanoahes

Total Posts: 0

ATS OST to PST Converter program design has a simple GUI interface that easy to operate application for a novice user. By taking help of this tool you can import OST data into PST, EML, MBOX, MSG, EMLX, HTML, vCal, vCard file format without making changes in OST file format. It supports MS Outlook 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019. It is a latest, advanced and the best technology which easily preserve OST mailbox data such as email, draft, notes, calendar, task, attachment, and inbox into cloud-based application Office365 & live Exchange server for future use.

Best Advantages of  OST to PST Software

• Provide free demo version to access 30 emails in each folder.
  • [/*]
  • Supportable in offline mode to do work.
  • [/*]
  • Advance GUI interface which makes this tool user- friendly.
  • [/*]
  • Non- technical users can easily handle this software. Baking cloud-based application Office365 & live Exchange server.
  • [/*]
  • Convert a single as well as multiple files.
  • [/*]
  • Hold internal integrity while converting OST to PST file format.
  • [/*]
  • The size limitation of the file doesn’t matter.
  • [/*]
  • Baking MS Outlook version from 98, 2000, 2002, to 2016. 
  • [/*]
  • Provide multiple file formats like PST, EML, MBOX, MSG, EMLX, HTML, vCal, vCard file format to save OST database.
  • [/*]
  • Maintain email properties like to, cc, bcc, from, object, date and time.
  • [/*]
  • Preserve and save emails, inbox, outbox, sent-items, deleted-items, drafts, contacts, calendars, notes.
  • [/*]
  • Provide free demo version to access 30 emails in each folder.
  • [/*]
  • Gives 30 days money-back guarantee. 
  • [/*]
Read More Info: free tool to convert ost to pst

?

Posted 26 Jul 2019

hen says
I have read your problem so I can understand. I have best Consequence for you .you use to this Software OST convert to PST file format. If you use this third party tool Regain OST to PST conversion then you can easily move your OST file to PST file with all supplements. Using it you can renew single as well as extra than one file at a one time short of creating any struggle. Try this Software free demo version and see the original results.
Visit here: https://www.osttopstapp.com/?
Posted 14 Sep 2019

eyjek says
If you want to convert your OST file to PST file so you need to download WholeClear OST to PST Converter tool. This tool to export your OST  file another file format It helps you in saving your lots of time for Transferring OST to  Outlook PST  files. I am sure you can get the best results after using this software.

Visit here https://www.wholeclear.com/ost/pst/

Posted 10 Oct 2019

Reply to Topic