International School in Nigeria

941 views 9 replies
Reply to Topic
lifeforte

Total Posts: 0

The Amazing International School in NigeriaFor Your Child

If you want your child to have the besteducation experience in Nigeria, then your most preferred choice of school is
one that is internationally recognised and guarantees global standards in learning.

International schools in Nigeria adoptglobally-approved curriculums so that their students are equipped to compete on
an international level not only as they go on to universities in different
parts of the world but also as they become professionals in global industries.

However, knowing the international schoolthat is best for your child can be a little tedious. This is because while a
lot of schools can claim to be of international standard, you really need a
school that has a long-standing reputation for world-class teaching and student
mentoring.

At Lifeforte International school, you areassured of this and much more.

Why Nigerian Parents Should ChooseLifeforte International School

Lifeforte is one of the top Nigerianinternational schools, with a reputation for offering globally relevant
educational experiences to her students. Combining both Nigerian and British
curricula, Lifeforte is dedicated to raising young leaders who take pride in
their national identity but also conduct themselves as global citizens.

1. International and National Curriculum

Lifeforte offers the best of national andinternational education. Its integration of both Nigerian and British curricula
provides a wide range of subject options for students to enjoy a broad academic
scope that will prepare them higher educational pursuits.

2. International University Offers

Lifeforte students have a high rate ofadmission success among top universities around the world. This is because the
Academic and Student Life Advisors assist students in applying to higher
education programs. A good number of Lifeforte alumni have become recipients of
academic prizes and accolades from top universities like Harvard, University
College London, and California Institute of Technology.

3. Internationally RecognizedAwards/Patnerships

Lifeforte is an award-winning Nigerianinternational school and for the first time ever in Nigeria has obtained the
British Council recognition for international schools. Lifeforte is also a
member of the Council of International Schools and partners with top
examination bodies including Cambridge, The college board (SAT) and WAEC to
conduct international endorsed examinations.

4. World-Class Boarding School facilities

Lifeforte is a residential school wherestudents live, learn, and become a community of their own. Life at Lifeforte is
an experience for a lifetime with a culturally diverse community of students
connecting with each other in the pursuit of knowledge. Lifeforte is more than
just a boarding school, it is a home away from home. Situated in the tranquil
environment of the countryside, hostel facilities are well furnished, fully
air-conditioned with dining rooms, launderettes, sports facilities as well as
constant internet connection and a resident houseparent. Students also enjoy a
blend of nutritious and sumptuous African and European cuisine.

Lifeforte is an institution dedicated tofacilitating the all-round development of our students. Lifeforte International
School students are nurtured for excellence that goes beyond mere academics but
is also evident in character and life pursuits.

The AdvisoryCouncil contact is:  [email protected]  
c/o Mrs DurotoluwaSokoya  +2348073171348

Website - https://www.lifeforte.org/

VisitLink  - https://www.lifeforte.org/international-school-in-nigeria/
Posted 31 Jul 2019

Jim78 says
I was surprised when I found out that there are African countries that have a good internal climate for Europeans. Having quality schools is a good example of this. I have friends who got lucrative contracts there. As a rule, these are engineering professions, as well as doctors. The only negative is the distance from the center of civilization))
Posted 27 Feb 2021

AlexGreen says
You're right Jim. I have many university friends who have contracts to work in Nigeria. Local construction is developing rapidly. The logistics for moving have been noticeably simplified. I like to use direct flights to Nigeria. So I can live in two countries without any problems. The main thing is to book tickets in advance to avoid disrupting your schedule.
Posted 27 Feb 2021

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. ?????
Posted 15 Apr 2021

haneeflio says
Can you write my essay for me as International School in Nigeria is what we all should see and look forward to as well. We can say that it was what we need to look into that can be shared by many who will be there whenever we will ask them to be.
Posted 24 May 2021

Can you write my essay for me since the International School in Nigeria is something that we all should see and anticipate? We may state that it was something we needed to investigate and that many people will be there for academic writing services UK when we ask them to.
Posted 06 Aug 2021

Is it possible for you to compose my essay for me because the International School in Nigeria is something that we all need to see and anticipate? We could say that it was something we needed to look into and that many people would be willing to help with assignment writing services if we asked.
Posted 07 Aug 2021

shorp says
Posted 09 Aug 2021

conyjohn says
issued by the state. Everyone joins hands to fight against epidemics, limiting moving out indoors to keep the living environment clean    academic writing experts help
Posted 23 Dec 2022

jamesjohn says
Actually, different technology is based on the different scenarios and that is the reason a large number of the device is not working properly. From  academic writing experts help
Posted 15 Feb 2023

Reply to Topic