expensive methods of flooring

849 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
liuer

Total Posts: 0

treated with a sealant such as a waxy or silicon based product, no paint is going to adhere to it. One way to test for moisture problems is to place a rubber mat to the floor for a few days; if water is present underneath it then you will likely not get anything to stick to it including garage floor epoxy. Another test you can perform is to pour a little water on the concrete floor, if it just sits there for a long time then a sealer has been applied or it is contaminated with oil or grease. There are sealers that will work internally in the cement and not on the surface. This will protect the cement and is rather inexpensive as well. With this type of sealer, you will be able to apply garage floor epoxy. When applying the garage floor epoxy and it starts to bead up then there is something on the floor causing it such as oil, grease or wax. The epoxy will therefore not stick. Epoxies can turn yellow in " outdoor privacy screens cheap , boxes for moving johannesburg "
Posted 14 Aug 2019

tomfor says
I did epoxy flooring in my garage last summer. During that year, I am very happy with the result. It's the best flooring I've seen, learn more here
Posted 19 May 2021

And I didn't like the ending cabinetschattanoogatn.com
Posted 07 Jul 2021

Reply to Topic