Is it impossible to kill Queen Azshara?

1022 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
kreyss

Total Posts: 0

Is it impossible to kill Queen Azshara? If you succeeded, then share tips with me
Posted 20 Aug 2019

diana007 says
My boyfriend for a long time can not even go through this raid. He says that his character is of some kind of high level and his equipment is good and still he doesn’t succeed. I think it's hard
Posted 22 Aug 2019

lotta says
I heard that killing the queen can be done normal or heroic. But I still can’t understand what is the difference?
Posted 22 Aug 2019

illina says

In general, there are three types of killing the queen, and each of them has its own reward. The killing of Queen Azshara is normal, you will receive level 415+ items of equipment. Heroic Kill - Hero of his time: Queen Azshara and equipment of 430+ level. The Assassination of Queen Azshara Mythic - equipment items of level 445+ and the title of the Eternal. True, I myself could not do this, no matter how I tried. Then I was advised to turn to Azshara boost where professional gamers could get through everything in a few hours. By the way, the guys carried out all the services manually, so there was no threat to me.

Posted 22 Aug 2019

Reply to Topic