THE FUTURE OF MENTAL HEALTH LOOKS BRIGHT

1577 views 14 replies
Reply to Topic
leomidosa

Total Posts: 2

We worked with the leadership team and board to completely review and redesign their brand communications. From a deep dive, we developed their brand strategy by uncovering the DNA of the organization, what makes them tick, and is as true today as it was the day they started over 50 years ago.
Creating a rock solid brand position helped us to develop an authentic new brand voice for them. Making them even more accessible and approachable is crucial to their ability to provide help to people in need, where, when and how they need it.
Most importantly, we created the new name, Vibrant Emotional Health.This, paired with the new tagline ‘Hope Happens Here’, reinforces the message that help is available for everyone and moves away from the more stigmatizing associations of mental health.
We’ve given the team the tools they need to reach new audiences and ultimately give support and help to even more people across the US. After developing their messaging, we took the communications team through a writing workshop so they could adopt their new tone of voice in the run up to their brand launch.
We redesigned the website, retaining the all important ability to find help immediately, while bringing to life the programs and cutting edge technology solutions. We’ve created all the digital and print assets so every touchpoint is consistent and brings their personality to life.
Posted 22 Aug 2019

Anna2N says
Hey. Now for many it has become relevant to the use of cannabis and for me it serves as a good solution in the fight against stress and depression. I recently tried a new strain of marijuana called Gelato and it's really fantastic. I know that now more and more open dispensaries and to properly use marijuana I read one interesting site https://www.marijuanabreak.com/gelato-cannabis-strain-review-sweet-as-candy.
Posted 17 Oct 2019

AdamLee says
This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: https://youtu.be/fOFp8Cd6SOc
Posted 01 Dec 2019

johns_7 says
Most significantly, we made a latest name, Vibrant Emotional Health. Tell that how long are resumes? This, paired with the brand new 'Hope Here Here', emphasizing the message that our help is available to everyone and stripping away from the fragile mental health groups. Get to know much more from here now.
Posted 21 Dec 2019

Samsung is all geared up to launch the Galaxy Note 10 this year and as expected it will be aiming the power users According to the developers it will be for the first time where Samsung Galaxy Note 10 will offer two different models of the Note flagship The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is expected to come in a larger display and this large display will certainly be appreciated by users who have extensive knowledge on how to exploit the full potential of the device This is one of the prominent features Samsung Galaxy Note 10 will offer aside from more yet to come... Visit??   Belkin Router Support Number |Google Chrome Support Number | Support for Printer| garmin.com/express | tomtom.com/getstarted | | Canon Printer Support | Brother Printer Support | HP Printer Assistant | HP Support Assistant | uninstall McAfee | Google Chrome Support Number |  Webroot geek squad | Printer Support support | McAfee my account | HP printer support | HP Printer Assistant | Blogging Kaise Kare | office.com/setup | Reset Windows 10 Password | Amazon Chat Support | McAfee Installer | Garmin Support Phone Number | Garmin Connect Sign in | | Cash app Login | HP deskjet cartridge | Garmin GPS Tracker | McAfee Login | Brother Printer | Pogo Games | Microsoft Outlook Support Phone Number |  hp printer support | HP Live chat | HP Support Assistant | Seo tutorial hindi guide | On Page SEO kaise kare | PhoneSupportHub.
Posted 21 Dec 2019

When you take our annotated bibliography assignment assistance, you will discover that we can do your paper with zero gaffes. Since we have experts on board, the chances of mistakes automatically reduce by more than 95%.   annotated bibliography Generator 
Posted 23 Dec 2019

vipinkumar says
We are Professional Plumbers in Toronto with experienced plumbers, they build us Toronto plumbing company, we have many years of experience in solving all kinds problems of Drain Repair and Sewer Replacement, Basement Waterproofing, Drain Cleaning, Water Line Repair, Sump Pump Installation. Hire plumbing company Toronto or Plumber Toronto for plumbing work today! Our company is located in Mississauga but we work with clients in all GTA including Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Mississauga, Scarborough, Oakville, Thorn Hill, Vaughan and Brampton.
Our team of devoted and affordable best Plumber near me plumbing Contractors in Greater Toronto Area will deal with your house or office as with their own one because we work for perspective. One thing you have to pay attention to is that whether you go on working with us or not, we’ll consider your plumbing problem in detail and it’s absolutely free Hire best plumbing companies in Toronto Today!
Of course you have seen multiple Plumbing Service Toronto advertisements. So how can you find the best Plumber in Toronto near me among all the offers and discounts out there? Follow our advice and you will never have to deal with a “cowboy” plumbing companies in Toronto in your life.
The trustworthy and loyal plumbing company. Plumber mississauga  has representatives all over the town so you can have a Plumber service Toronto near me in your neighborhood within a few hours. Try out our Plumbers Toronto services all you need is to call the hotline and we shall make sure the best Plumber near me arrives in a few hours. Plus we work 24/7 so you can have professional help whenever and wherever you need it. The Toronto Plumbing Group takes the customer loyalty seriously and we have thousands of references to prove it.
Posted 03 Feb 2020

?Hey. Now for many it has become relevant to the use of cannabis and for me it serves as a good solution in the fight against stress and depression. I recently tried a new strain of marijuana called Gelato and it's really fantastic. I know that now more and more open dispensaries and to properly use marijuana I read one interesting site https://www.marijuanabreak.com/gelato-cannabis-strain-review-sweet-as-candy.
Agree with you, marijuana is really a nice helper when it comes to different mental issues. It is all natural and supposses no side effect if taken right, I love to vape THC free medical weed with special dry herb vaporizer XVape Vital
Posted 20 Feb 2020

hopyou12 says
?Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. Singapore SEO consultant
Posted 11 Mar 2020

hopyou12 says
I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. medical face mask making machine 10
Posted 15 Mar 2020

hopyou12 says
If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. 123movies
Posted 16 Mar 2020

liddyli says
Je vous recommande d'essayer d'attirer votre attention sur ce site acheter tadalis, car c'est là que je parviens toujours à résoudre les problèmes avec le pénis, je suis sûr que vous réussirez aussi, tout comme moi
Posted 18 Mar 2020

Posted 18 Mar 2020

With the current legalization process, I think that CBD oil for helping OCD symptoms is a very common trend. People have finally realized how important these things are.
Posted 15 Apr 2020

sapna1990 says
Posted 07 Nov 2020

Reply to Topic