Nootropics Phenylpiracetam / Carphedon CAS 77472-70-9

1192 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
freemexy

Total Posts: 0

Nootropics Phenylpiracetam / Carphedon CAS 77472-70-9
Phenylpiracetam powder/Carphedon/phenotropil CAS 77472-70-9
Henylpiracetam, is a Phenylpiracetam product with nootropic effects. Experimental studies have proved it to be effective in improving memory and learning capacity. 
This medicine has a sedative effect, which does not influence the activity of the autonomous nervous system. Its action is mildly disinhibitory and antidepressant.
Phenylpiracetam is a nootropic drug derived from piracetam, and is more potent (i.e. lower dosage is used). It belongs to the racetam family of nootropics. 
Phenylpiraceta was developed by Parke-Davis based on Piracetam, and is 8-30 times stronger than Piracetam. It goes by the trade name Neupramir or Pramistar .Phenylpiracetam is widely believed to have first been created in Russia in the early 1990s.
Pharmacological studies have shown that Phenylpiracetam stimulates certain neuronal receptors in the Central Nervous System (CNS) that are involved in memory and thought processes, such as the acetylcholine transmitters, GABA receptors, and NDMA receptors. Phenylpiracetam has also shown to increase dopamine receptors (D1, D2, and D3) activity.
Posted 27 Aug 2019

I can say that it sounds very interesting. I have been taking modafinil for a rather long period of time, this nootropic really helps me, if you want to know more about this nootropic, here is the link https://modafinil-online.com/. Here you will find all the information about this drug, so read
Posted 23 Mar 2020

Posted 29 Apr 2020

Posted 16 May 2020

Reply to Topic