Nootropic Powder Nsi-189 Anti-Depression Wholesales CAS 1270138-40-3

1081 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
freemexy

Total Posts: 0

Nootropic Powder Nsi-189 Anti-Depression Wholesales CAS 1270138-40-3
NSI189 phosphate powder is a benzylphiperizine-aminiopyridine, nootropic and neurogenic research chemical created by Neuralstem, Inc. that was derived from pyrazine and nicotinamide. Studies have shown that it stimulates neurogenesis of human hippocampus-derived neural stem cells in vivo and vitro . In healthy adult mice, NSI-189 has been shown to increase the hippocampal volume by 20% and reverse behavioral symptoms in mouse depression models, meaning at the source it could address depression . The hippocampus is responsible for spatial navigation, along with the consolidation of information from short-term memory to long-term memory.
The chemical entity stimulates new neuron growth in the hippocampus, which is an area of the brain that is believed to be contributory in conditions such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Alzheimer's disease, and major depressive disorder (MDD).
NSI-189's Method of Action:
Although it has been demonstrated in rats and chimps, the suggestion that having too small of a hippocampus causes depression and other diseases in humans is still technically just a theory. NSI-189 increases hippocampal volume in adult mice by 20%, a region of the brain that is one of the first to suffer damage resulting in memory loss, disorientation, encephalitis, and hypoxia from disease's such as Alzheimer's .
Nsi-189 Effect
1) Enhance cognition and memory formation.
2) Anxiolytic properties.
3) Anti-depressive effect .
4) Treatment of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.
5) Increase coordination.
6) Improves mood.
7) Help fight fatigue.
8) Prevent oxidation within the brain.
9) Treat alcohol related brain damage.
Posted 01 Sep 2019

I heard many times about nootropics, but I never understood till the end what they mean. As for the stress relieving remedies, I stick to natural medicine. Cannabidiol and medical cannabis are the most beneficial goods in this sense, I love to vape some with my yocan falcon (vaporizer to utilize wax or weed, able to work in 6 different modes). 
Posted 28 Dec 2020

Posted 06 Jan 2021

lovely article very helpful! thanks!   Thea
Posted 07 Jan 2021

Reply to Topic