Quandre Diggs Jersey

8941 views 705 replies
Reply to Topic
elaine95

Total Posts: 0

ARLINGTON Kerry Hyder Jersey , Texas (AP) — The vibes are vastly different for a pair of 1-2 teams trying to put rough starts behind them.The Detroit Lions just secured
their first win under new coach Matt Patricia, against longtime boss Bill
Belichick and New England, in prime time no less.The Dallas Cowboys can’t fix a
dysfunctional passing game even with the first 100-yard rushing performance of
the season for star running back Ezekiel Elliott in a loss to Seattle.The vibes
won’t matter to Patricia on Sunday when he goes after his first road win, just
three weeks removed from a jolting 48-17 loss to the New York Jets at home in
his debut.“They’re all one-week seasons,” the former Patriots defensive
coordinator said. “I would say the good thing about where we’re at right now is
we’re starting to get into a little bit more season mode coming out of training
camp, getting kind of into a little bit of a schedule rhythm.”The Cowboys can’t
find anything remotely resembling a rhythm with quarterback Dak Prescott and a
new group of receivers trying to replace Jason Witten and Dez Bryant. Three
Detroit receivers — Golden Tate, Kenny Golladay and Marvin Jones — have nearly
200 more yards receiving (690) than the entire Dallas offense (498).Prescott is
averaging 166 yards passing with a QB rating (74.9) exactly 30 points lower than
his NFL rookie record when he was the league’s Offensive Rookie of the Year in
2016.“This is about everything we’re doing offensively,” coach Jason Garrett
said. “We have to coach better. We got to play better. We got to run it better.
We got to throw it better. We got to protect better. We have to do all the
things that good offenses do.”Actually, the Cowboys figured out the running part
with Elliott’s 127 yards on 16 carries in a 24-13 loss to the Seahawks. But he
had two crucial errors, stepping out of bounds before catching what would have
been a tying touchdown pass in the first half, and fumbling when the offense was
finally on track in the fourth quarter.“We can’t have our defense on the field
the majority of those first halves,” said Elliott, who is tied with San
Francisco’s Matt Breida for the NFL rushing lead at 274 yards. “We’ve got to
come out there, get a fast start, execute, get some momentum and carry that
through the game.”Things to consider in the first meeting between the teams
since a 42-21 Dallas victory late in the 2016 season when Prescott and Elliott
were the dazzling rookie duo leading the Cowboys to an NFC-best 13 wins:ANOTHER
STAFFORD HOMECOMINGLions quarterback Matthew Stafford is set for his fourth
appearance at the home of the Cowboys, just a few miles from his Dallas high
school. Stafford won his hometown debut in 2011, rallying the Lions from 13
points down in the fourth quarter for a 34-30 win. He’s lost two straight since,
including one of the blemishes on his 0-3 playoff record. The Cowboys won a
wild-card game during the 2014 season on Tony Romo’s late touchdown pass.ROOKIE
MILESTONELeighton Vander Esch Zach Zenner Jersey , the Cowboys’ first-round pick in April, is set for his first career start with Sean Lee sidelined by another hamstring injury. Lee was
injured in Seattle, and Vander Esch tied for the team lead with a career-high 10
tackles. “There’s a reason they drafted me in the first round, and I gotta live
up to that,” Vander Esch said.KERRYON WAYWARD SONRookie Kerryon Johnson had the
Lions’ first 100-yard rushing game in nearly five years in the 26-10 win over
the Patriots. While the Cowboys have the NFL’s No. 3 overall defense, they’ve
been more vulnerable against the run. Detroit’s previous 100-yard game was by
Reggie Bush (117) in a 40-10 win over Green Bay on Thanksgiving in 2013. “It’s
been a while,” said Johnson, who had 101 yards on 16 carries. “But I feel like
as a group, as an offense, as a team, that’s what’s expected of us. That’s doing
our job.”RECEIVER CAROUSELThe Cowboys carried seven receivers last week, with
six active against Seattle. Brice Butler could play after being inactive last
week, days after rejoining his team from the previous three seasons. Butler
signed with Arizona in free agency but was cut at the end of the preseason. If
Butler is active, there’s a chance Terrance Williams will be a healthy scratch
for the first time in his six-year career. Williams has played just 22 percent
of the snaps so far.ANSAH WATCHDetroit defensive end Ziggy Ansah, playing on the
franchise tag this season, was ruled out on Friday. Ansah has not played since
injuring a shoulder in the season-opening loss against the Jets. “He’s working
extremely hard and he’s doing everything we’re asking him to do,” Patricia said
before Ansah was ruled out. “I have the utmost respect for his work ethic and
what he’s trying to do to help us.” Sometimes it’s about the games you don’t
want to play.I know that sounds like some bizarre “Talladega Nights” fortune
cookie shenanigans but it’s a proper right in sports gambling. There are some
games that warrant too many disasters, too many unknowns, too many very dumb
Football Men who think they know everything ready to muck the whole train up.
There’s no divining these Quandre Diggs Jersey , no matter what the man on the voicemail tells you. He’s just there gibbering about units when he ain’t got a unit to spare.However, by
obligation to this betting column I have to pick every game. I could just write
a bunch of these off, but I can’t. It brings the record down, Sam. But rest
assured, this week is full of traps, dangers and hurricanes that shouldn’t
invite anyone. Short lines, long spreads, teams imploding under their own
ambitions, benching quarterback for whatever reason, trade deadlines and the
abominable Oakland Raiders, Week 8 of the NFL season has become a minefield.
Tread carefully.Last week’s record: 8-6-0Jacksonville vs. Philadelphia UNDER
42The right and proper thing to do right now is just keep selling on the
Jaguars. There’s no reason to out-think yourself right now and believe there’s a
turnabout. It might happen. It might not! The worst thing is, I have to pick
every game, and I’d rather just stay away until this fire blows over. You know
what that means, right? Time to take a total. But really you shouldn’t bet on
this game and its two very sad teams.Cleveland +8 @ PittsburghAnother wretched,
abominable line! Eight is no good for anyone. The space between a 10 point
spread and a touchdown is no-man’s land, and should be avoided proper. But as we
determined at the start of the column, we’re interested in setting off whatever
mines and exploding corpses we can find.Detroit -2.5 vs. SeattleI generally have
distaste showing off my reasoning for Lions games picks in these columns, for
various reasons. One should never bet where there might be any heart matter. But
in this case, you should know the Lions are 5-1 against the spread so far this
season Theo Riddick Jersey , and while I will doubt their success in the present there’s no reason to fade them against a Seahawks squad who haven’t covered on
the road all year. In a week of miserable lines, this one is tolerable to
pick.Kansas City -10 vs. DenverYep. This is what value looks like. Never mind
that the Broncos nearly knocked the Chiefs off their pedestal early, I just have
to ride high on Patrick Mahomes for the time being. This is the part of the
season where betting on the NFL becomes decidedly un-fun. Lines get set
excessively high or decidedly low, and the books have woken up to all your fun
little secrets and edges and stomped them out ruthlessly, and everything looks
like a trap.New York +7.5 @ ChicagoOh my god already just stop.Oakland +3 vs.
IndianapolisWe’re doing that thing with the Colts again, I guess. We’re just
pretending they’re good because they’ve got Andrew Luck and not bothering to
watch a second of this team play anyone, right? The Colts suck.They are the
worst secret of the NFL, a black hole where former players in suits at
roundtable desks throw platitudes into and nothing comes back out of. They are
the most lauded 2-5 team you could imagine. Rest assured, the Raiders are a
despicable, evil mess and a lousy excuse of a Hooters franchise, but they’re
playing in their own home, a west coast cry from the nap-ridden fields of
Indianapolis. Ignore the Amari Cooper trade; it won’t have an immediate impact
on what the Raiders do.Baltimore -2 @ CarolinaIs it me or have the Ravens played
a NFC opponent nearly every week in October? I know that’s not right because I
have the internet right in front of me and I could very well easily look up
their schedule, but it just feels like it, okay? Sometimes your feelings are
better than any facts. Go eat turpentine, Ben Shapiro.All the restMiami +7.5 @
HoustonCincinnati -4 vs. Tampa BayArizona vs. San Francisco OVER 42Los Angeles
-9.5 vs. Green BayMinnesota vs. New Orleans UNDER 56.5Washington +1 @ New
YorkBuffalo vs. New England OVER 44.5
Posted 11 Sep 2019

Thank you for sharing this fantastic information.. I really enjoyed your post. You guys are the market leaders. Keep sharing more. People will easily admire to your post. 
Accounting Services LLP Registration India LLP Registration Bangalore.  
Posted 02 Jun 2020

Alt f4 is the shortcut key to close down the current tab or shut down the whole computer system. In this article, we will discuss different alternatives, functions in different windows, and how to disable this feature from the keyboard.
alt f4 alternative
Posted 20 Jun 2020

pardeeppkn says
Watch your favourite movies and tv series online on official website without registration or sign up. This is Just a better place for watching movies.
This site does not store any files on its server. All contents provided on these sites are from non-affiliated third parties.

123movies-fun
Solarmovies4u
123moviesfree
123movieonline

Posted 23 Jun 2020

you have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.Clé usb personnalisée Rabat-Casablanca
Posted 23 Jun 2020

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Capital Gains Tax Advice
Posted 15 Sep 2020

Posted 15 Sep 2020

Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. East Grinstead Accountants
Posted 01 Oct 2020

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Tax Advisors Tax Accountants
Posted 01 Oct 2020

Posted 03 Oct 2020

Posted 03 Oct 2020

You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared.��Crawley Accountants
Posted 10 Oct 2020

lizbee says
oww this is great! couples therapy
Posted 13 Oct 2020

looneyhans says
awesome site!! glad i found this. I will recommend it to my friends  sandblasting tulsa oklahoma
Posted 14 Oct 2020

I know this is one of the most meaningful information for me. And I'm animated reading your article. But should remark on some general things, the website style is perfect; the articles are great. Thanks for the ton of tangible and attainable help. East Grinstead Tax Accountants
Posted 31 Oct 2020

Playing idnplay gambling games idnpoker is an activity idnplay poker that has idn poker been carried out poker idnplay by the community since idnplay poker hundreds of years idnplay ago. However, despite idnpoker this until now gambling games are idnplay still widely played and idnpoker sought after by the public idnplay poker. This is certainly idn poker not only because gambling poker idnplay has an exciting game for us idnplay poker to play but gambling games idnplay also make a lot of changes now that are tailored to the tastes of today’s society.

Posted 02 Nov 2020

suman1990 says
About Nembutalplus The number of people looking to buy Nembutal is increasing each day. Several reasons have resulted in this increase in demand. However, not many know the right places where they can buy Nembutal. If you want to buy Nembutal, we have some good news for you. We offer services that will help you buy Nembutal in a safe, quick, and secure way. Why Nembutalplus As a Nembutal shipping site, we believe that individuals in the USA or around the globe have a right to choose whether to end their life painlessly and peacefully if they realize it is not pleasing. In many scenarios, most people’s lives are full of anguish, and they cannot take it any longer. Rather than appreciating this life, people end up reviling it consistently. Some of the things that might cause such feelings are chronic diseases, accidents, severe depressions and many more. For this reason, suicide through Nembutal from our site comes in handy Buy Nembutal online Buy nembutal liquidNembutal injection nembutal sodium Buy nembutal sodium Becca Under Eye Brightening CorrectorBuy Nembutal Liquid online Buy Brevital Sodium 2.5 g Brevital Sodium 2.5 g Online Buy Butalbital Tablets Buy Acetaminophen Tablets Buy EUTHASOL Solution Injection Buy Fioricet With Codeine Capsules Buy Lanoxin Tablets BUY NEMBUTAL LIQUID 100 ML Buy Nembutal Sodium OralBuy Pentasol Powder Buy Phenobarbital Sodium Injection Buy Potassium Cyanide Pills BUY RED MERCURY ONLINE RED MERCURY ONLINE Buy Sodium thiopental Potassium Cyanide Powder 6th Alley Street, Atlanta Email : [email protected] Phone : +38(066) 231 – 46 – 22 Website : https://nembutalplus.com/ Buy Nembutal online Buy nembutal liquid Nembutal injection nembutal sodium
Posted 02 Nov 2020

Posted 04 Nov 2020

vraiel says
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatform
garbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnurse
getintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstate
handcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphere
headregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricator
juicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalf
kilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtree
lacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoor
landmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurve
leavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseries
narrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystem
offsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadrupleworm
qualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodity
scrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Posted 04 Nov 2020

Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info. Tax Accountants Crawley
Posted 14 Nov 2020

To win in slot live22 online gambling betting deposit live22 is certainly slot live22 a lot of things slotlive22 that must be slot live22 online considered by all live22slot bettor online gambling. Everything live22 related to online gambling deposit live22 must certainly be situs live22 something fun to make deposit live22 it easier for betting. The situs agen slot live22 strategy to win in online gambling betting daftar live22 is actually very easy agen live22. The most important thing login live22 is to place bets properly and correctly. In other words slot live22, you can bet accurately based on the calculation.
Posted 14 Nov 2020

Posted 04 Dec 2020

yeoyeo says
Good article, but it would be better if in future you can share more about this subject. Keep posting hearing aids st augustine
Posted 12 Dec 2020

jagnath says
Posted 20 Nov 2021

Online Marketing Bureau SEO-SNEL helpt bedrijven met het verbeteren van hun online zichtbaarheid door ? SEO ? Google Ads ? E-mail en ? Social in te zetten.

Actuele hypotheekrentes van alle aanbieders. Rentevaste periode: hypotheekrente 10 jaar vast - 20 jaar vast - 30 jaar vast - Rentetarieven.

Posted 10 Dec 2021

james12345 says
Mp3juice Free MP3 Downloads Mp3 juice is The most popular free search engine tools to download free songs or music in a second. You need to just type in your search query in the given search field, choose the sources which you would like to search on here and tap on the search button. The search will take only a few seconds (it may take some time if
Posted 04 Jan 2022

We all noticed a dramatic shift in viewer preferences with the rise in OTT platforms. Movies have stopped going to the theaters due to the pandemic. They simply made it possible to access the OTT platforms from anywhere in the world. You can register, verify, and activate the MyTV app via www.amazon.com/mytv to become one of the most well-known web show distributors.
amazon code | target gift cardbalance | Targetgift card balance | Netflix.com/tv8lowe's giftcard balance | Walmart GiftCard Balance Check | ebay gift cardbalance | PayPalLogin | PayPal LoginPayPal Login | PayPal Login | PayPal Login | eBay CustomerService | netflix.com/activatenetflix.com/activate
Posted 04 Jan 2022

geebranzyy says
Posted 07 Jan 2022

geebranzyy says
such an impressive performance!!

https://eyelashextensionscleveland.com

Posted 07 Jan 2022

vraiel says
[u]Cano[/u][u]270.4[/u][u]CHAP[/u][u]CHAP[/u][u]Nati[/u][u]Robe[/u][u]John[/u][u]Gius[/u][u]Shot[/u][u]Carl[/u][u]Otak[/u][u]Bata[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]Tama[/u]
[u]Cord[/u][u]Odin[/u][u]Hear[/u][u]Acce[/u][u]Tesc[/u][u]Skar[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Chri[/u][u]Deko[/u][u]Tesc[/u][u]Theo[/u][u]Tesc[/u][u]Magi[/u][u]Caro[/u]
[u]Jame[/u][u]Juic[/u][u]Barb[/u][u]Bala[/u][u]Korr[/u][u]Ligh[/u][u]Futu[/u][u]Debe[/u][u]Cleo[/u][u]YORK[/u][u]Kera[/u][u]Nive[/u][u]Nive[/u][u]Slim[/u]
[u]Wood[/u][u]Medi[/u][u]Scha[/u][u]Will[/u][u]Pete[/u][u]Welt[/u][u]Vogu[/u][u]Nigh[/u][u]Mona[/u][u]This[/u][u]Witc[/u][u]FELI[/u][u]Homo[/u][u]Conc[/u]
[u]Sado[/u][u]Macb[/u][u]Morn[/u][u]Mari[/u][u]Fall[/u][u]blac[/u][u]Ervi[/u][u]Pete[/u][u]gunm[/u][u]matt[/u][u]Stev[/u][u]Theo[/u][u]Phil[/u][u]Endu[/u]
[u]Timo[/u][u]Feli[/u][u]Ital[/u][u]Pian[/u][u]Osir[/u][u]Astr[/u][u]diam[/u][u]Mado[/u][u]Modo[/u][u]Naso[/u][u]LAPI[/u][u]Eleg[/u][u]Robe[/u][u]XVII[/u]
[u]ASAS[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Show[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Jame[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]Seym[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Carl[/u][u]diam[/u][u]Digi[/u][u]Zone[/u]
[u]Lapi[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Gira[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]RHZN[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u]
[u]Vinc[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]tapa[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Appe[/u][u]DHCh[/u][u]OLED[/u][u]Anno[/u][u]MABE[/u][u]Irit[/u][u]Vest[/u][u]Peer[/u][u]Glam[/u][u]LEGO[/u]
[u]FUZJ[/u][u]Dyla[/u][u]Chic[/u][u]Olme[/u][u]Renz[/u][u]Mist[/u][u]HYUN[/u][u]STAR[/u][u]TOYO[/u][u]Hohe[/u][u]Feig[/u][u]Post[/u][u]Winx[/u][u]Alas[/u]
[u]Tref[/u][u]Magi[/u][u]Lacc[/u][u]Blac[/u][u]Intr[/u][u]Wind[/u][u]Wind[/u][u]iste[/u][u]Kids[/u][u]Redm[/u][u]Smil[/u][u]Yach[/u][u]Euka[/u][u]Nich[/u]
[u]Disg[/u][u]Trou[/u][u]Wind[/u][u]MYST[/u][u]deat[/u][u]Erle[/u][u]Bill[/u][u]Scor[/u][u]ball[/u][u]Natu[/u][u]Acad[/u][u]Paul[/u][u]coac[/u][u]Vict[/u]
[u]VIII[/u][u]Sing[/u][u]Acad[/u][u]Mari[/u][u]sale[/u][u]Emil[/u][u]Best[/u][u]Prop[/u][u]Mani[/u][u]Rola[/u][u]Bria[/u][u]Bria[/u][u]Matc[/u][u]Mark[/u]
[u]Ball[/u][u]Vikt[/u][u]Char[/u][u]Prod[/u][u]Clau[/u][u]Davi[/u][u]Happ[/u][u]Magi[/u][u]Clas[/u][u]Andr[/u][u]Jone[/u][u]Bria[/u][u]Fyod[/u][u]King[/u]
[u]Russ[/u][u]Juli[/u][u]Uzzi[/u][u]Supp[/u][u]Fran[/u][u]Matt[/u][u]Delp[/u][u]Laur[/u][u]Hele[/u][u]OLED[/u][u]OLED[/u][u]OLED[/u][u]Lift[/u][u]Henr[/u]
[u]Kiss[/u][u]Jacq[/u][u]wwwr[/u][u]Stay[/u][u]HAPP[/u][u]Robe[/u][u]Talk[/u][u]Mill[/u][u]Bill[/u][u]prog[/u][u]tuchkas[/u][u]King[/u][u]Sher[/u]
Posted 02 Mar 2022

vraiel says
[u]ZERZ[/u][u]270.7[/u][u]CHAP[/u][u]CHAP[/u][u]Gran[/u][u]Geor[/u][u]Wend[/u][u]Lind[/u][u]feat[/u][u]Flor[/u][u]Nasi[/u][u]Ango[/u][u]Thor[/u][u]Tesc[/u]
[u]Popp[/u][u]Abel[/u][u]Rigg[/u][u]Grea[/u][u]Nobl[/u][u]Jazz[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Robe[/u][u]Deko[/u][u]Home[/u][u]Cora[/u][u]Cora[/u][u]John[/u][u]Doma[/u]
[u]Jame[/u][u]Silv[/u][u]Ever[/u][u]Blac[/u][u]Korr[/u][u]Hymn[/u][u]Arri[/u][u]Glob[/u][u]Cleo[/u][u]Kiss[/u][u]Kera[/u][u]Scha[/u][u]Dove[/u][u]Patr[/u]
[u]John[/u][u]Tesc[/u][u]Timo[/u][u]Micr[/u][u]Roge[/u][u]Tocc[/u][u]Opus[/u][u]Nigh[/u][u]Mood[/u][u]Ever[/u][u]Phil[/u][u]FELI[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]Jame[/u]
[u]Cher[/u][u]Gall[/u][u]Post[/u][u]Eleg[/u][u]Circ[/u][u]blac[/u][u]Orbi[/u][u]Serg[/u][u]matt[/u][u]matt[/u][u]Burt[/u][u]Neal[/u][u]Phil[/u][u]Hous[/u]
[u]Timo[/u][u]Pali[/u][u]Isra[/u][u]Neri[/u][u]Osir[/u][u]Fran[/u][u]diam[/u][u]Zero[/u][u]Modo[/u][u]Naso[/u][u]LAPI[/u][u]FELI[/u][u]Meli[/u][u]Rich[/u]
[u]ASAS[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]XIII[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Bill[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Alfr[/u][u]Seym[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Jewe[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Home[/u][u]Zone[/u]
[u]LAPI[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Herm[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]NBRW[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u]
[u]Adam[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]tapa[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Appe[/u][u]Made[/u][u]FLAC[/u][u]Soli[/u][u]Ardo[/u][u]Irit[/u][u]Vest[/u][u]Some[/u][u]Glam[/u][u]Delp[/u]
[u]Safe[/u][u]Chic[/u][u]Chic[/u][u]Olme[/u][u]Renz[/u][u]URSS[/u][u]HYUN[/u][u]Live[/u][u]FIAT[/u][u]Szoc[/u][u]Ever[/u][u]Blue[/u][u]peac[/u][u]Alas[/u]
[u]Tref[/u][u]Magi[/u][u]Juan[/u][u]Work[/u][u]Rock[/u][u]Hand[/u][u]Wind[/u][u]Mist[/u][u]Airb[/u][u]soft[/u][u]Bork[/u][u]Bald[/u][u]Euka[/u][u]Nich[/u]
[u]What[/u][u]Hunk[/u][u]Wind[/u][u]Jack[/u][u]Nanc[/u][u]Gold[/u][u]seen[/u][u]love[/u][u]ball[/u][u]Hans[/u][u]Aris[/u][u]Omar[/u][u]Kita[/u][u]Loui[/u]
[u]VIII[/u][u]Dest[/u][u]Jame[/u][u]Vill[/u][u]Vale[/u][u]Acti[/u][u]Soul[/u][u]SPEC[/u][u]Desi[/u][u]Orig[/u][u]Omar[/u][u]Gear[/u][u]Worl[/u][u]Mike[/u]
[u]Bria[/u][u]Anne[/u][u]Hero[/u][u]Taxa[/u][u]Clau[/u][u]Cold[/u][u]Pamp[/u][u]Cami[/u][u]AFra[/u][u]Patr[/u][u]Crai[/u][u]Andr[/u][u]Syno[/u][u]Alek[/u]
[u]Homo[/u][u]Erro[/u][u]Chri[/u][u]Holl[/u][u]Crai[/u][u]Intr[/u][u]Exce[/u][u]Mich[/u][u]Jera[/u][u]FLAC[/u][u]FLAC[/u][u]FLAC[/u][u]Love[/u][u]Crai[/u]
[u]Digi[/u][u]Cage[/u][u]Outt[/u][u]Wher[/u][u]Inst[/u][u]Robe[/u][u]Sieg[/u][u]Enjo[/u][u]Prol[/u][u]Nove[/u][u]tuchkas[/u][u]Sodi[/u][u]Gamz[/u]
Posted 02 Mar 2022

Reply to Topic