Peas: Healthy Delight

1194 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
evanmurray

Total Posts: 0

Peas serve food like pea stew, in soups, like mashed potatoes, or as a delicious sugar pie. Round belly vegetables are small, but they contain peas, so they contain lots of peas on protein and other useful ingredients. We'll tell you what to look for in peas and what to look for in terms of shelf life.

Peas - a plant protein bomb.
Fresh green peas are 70% water. The protein content in these is about 7 7%. Dried peas, on the other hand, contain 20% of the protein content. This ratio of vegetable protein makes peas a leader in levers and an ideal source of protein - not just for vegetarians and vegetarians.

Pea protein, especially due to its unique combination of amino acids, is especially valuable for muscle, skin and hair texture as well as healthy connective tissue. In addition, pea protein positively affects the level of lipids in the blood, supporting the general state of health and the health of the body.

What else is in peas?
Peas are not only high in protein but also low in fat. Therefore, the following nutrient values ??are 100 grams of fresh peas.

0.5 grams of fat
Carbohydrates 12.3g, of which 5.5g sugar.
5 grams of fiber
Fresh peas have 82 calories (kcal) and therefore are not one of the lowest calorie vegetables. Even dry peas are hit for 287 calories.

100 grams of dry food also has the following nutrients.

1.7 grams of fat
42.4 grams of carbohydrates, of which 19.1 grams of sugar.
18.1 g Fiber
Healthy ingredients.
Peas contain vitamin A and vitamin C and contain significant amounts of folic acid. In addition, Group B contains various other vitamins. Valuable ingredients include iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and zinc.

Like bananas, the outer shell provides peas, which when cooked indoors, provide reliable protection from the harmful effects of the environment, so that they do not absorb airborne pollutants.

But peas contain not only useful ingredients: Phytochemical tannin can negatively affect digestion and cause swelling and constipation. Animal studies also suggest that peas found in plants can reduce estrogen (phytoestrogen) fertility. However, none of these should prevent you from eating healthy vegetables as long as they are normal.

Vegetable delights are available all year round.
Sugar peas and fresh green peas appear seasonally from this region during the months of June to August and especially during the months. Seasonal goods reach the shortest route from the farm to the table.

Already in May, fresh peas and peas are offered as imported goods from southern Europe. Outside of these harvesting months, small green balls usually go a long way in the domestic market.

However, peas, and especially its beneficial components, suffer from long transit routes. For example, it should be eaten on the day of purchase. If this is not possible, the capsules will also be placed in a food bag or wrapped in a fridge vegetable container for two days.

Increasing the shelf life of peas
Because vegetables spoil quickly, they are mostly safe. Green peas in particular are good for freezing. Like frozen food, delicious vegetables are available year-round.

Traditional storage methods include drying, canning in pots and pots, and processing in peas. Knife potatoes are provided in the trade as canned and dried products.

Unlike cooking, tender peas undergo dry and frozen without significant loss of nutritional value. Information about the appropriate longevity is always indicated on the hidden date. Dome ends of cans or tubes indicate ineligibility. Long-life canned foods and cans should be kept dry, cool, and dark.

Healthy Pea Nutrition Supplements
As a fresh product, and in a dry, pickled or frozen form, the fruits are universal. As an ingredient in pasta salad, as a delicious diet of pea soup, double with tender carrots as a colorful vegetable, or as an important ingredient in the almost forgotten Leipzig allergies, which are moles, asparagus, shrimp. And made from other treasures - there are many recipes for cooking peas.

Peas are usually eaten without beans, as they are not able to eat, but they can also be eaten with sugar peas. Fresh beans contain a not yet fully-ripened pea - which is supposed to be a plant-based seed - and are offered five minutes after cooking as tender vegetables.

Once the peas reach maximum maturity, they are taken out of the beans and then boiled or bleached in salted water. Only very small peas have the best sweetness and can be used at this stage in raw form without any hesitation. Even, unlike beans, raw peas are not toxic, but they taste very heavy.
"

Posted 23 Sep 2019

Even keeping a healthy lifestyle doesn't guarantee you living without illnesses. For instance, infertility can occur even if you have the best health-wise lifestyle. Thankfully, there are lots of ways to cure it. For example, click here and read about ICSI IVF success rates. This way is of treatment quite promising.
Posted 27 Oct 2019

mjphysio says
A decent spot to begin is physiotherapy, it directs therecuperation procedure, advance opportune mending and encourage safe come back to physical movement. You might be asking: 'However what does physio vancouver ? physiotherapy really do after the joint substitution' 'When do I start' 'To what extent will I need to go to for' Here is some data to clarify why it is so critical to go to physiotherapy after your joint substitution. 
Posted 21 Nov 2019

jaded says
Very helpful, thank you a lot! I would like to recommend that you check out the service from canadapharmacy.com also for some helpful and good supplements and vitamins which will help you stay healthy. Good luck, guys!
Posted 22 Nov 2019

neha1990 says

As part of the OnePlace2Save services offering, we have the knowledge and
expertise to manage all kinds of removals and jobs which require a trusted
Cheap man and van London.
For further reassurance that you are getting only the very best service, feel free
to read through some of our lovely reviews before you get in touch. &
search Cheap Man and van near me.
Cheap man and van London
Cheap moving Van
Hire removal Van
Cheap Man and van near me
Man with van central london
house removalservice
houseremovals service
house removalservices near me
House moving Companies House removals near me
OfficeClearance Services