Want to create WoW Classic at the first place

258 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
MMOexpshop

Total Posts: 0

Wow was created to make money but it was created by a group of folks who were excited about developing a new gaming expierence. A more user friendly mmo that was simplier to perform and demanded less of a dedication with wow classic gold. A way to allow them to attract their warcraft universe to life. MMO's rarely earn a good deal of money especially prior to wow. That love and passion is gone, everything is all about making profits. They're no longer craftsman they are sales people. They will put a cash store in WoW Classic after the numbers start falling after WoW Classics been out for a couple years. Why not they? Because it needs to be kept pure to the lovers? Do you honestly think that matters?

Finally the majority of people will unsub they'll squeeze the last from WoW Classic and then depending on the cash thats been made launch TBC. Either launch TBC that will definitely make money and require a lot less time to develop or maintain vanilla microtransaction free, create new content and potentially class balances that the community is broken over and may possibly cause a flop? Which one do you believe they will choose given that they didn't want to create WoW Classic at the first place? I also don't think that is a bad thing that's exactly what will likely end up happening.Considering people have been enjoying vanilla private servers for years and still do not really get sick of it says a whole lot about WoW Classic. I think also if it's super effective maybe will make a WoW Classic reforged(using so many servers) with tougher raids and mechanisms in them and class tweaks to earn more class specs workable for that scene.

A LOT of people joined WoW Classic too late and didn't get to experience the majority of the content or did not even bother looking to the meta. Aside from people who played with vanilla on private servers, the majority of people have not played WoW Classic at the level with cheap wow gold classic. I don't think the meta matters as far as people believe it will, strategies for bosses is obviously pretty much worked out within a few days anyway, guide videos and BiS lists wouldn't take long to make even if the content was new. I place 3 years into a vanilla server and mained one character I didn't really get bored possibly, doing progression raids was still fun even after I cleared naxx I still had things to do and obtaining rank 13 (not HWL since the reward for casters is readily superseeded). WoW Classic will be the first time most people will be able to play with vanilla on a good internet connection with a decent computer as well. Back in the day, many people had horrible internet, many using Dial-Up (I know I did!) On a piece of shit computer that would run at like 20fps through raids with all the settings on low. Back then considering BiS lists and rotations etc was the least of our concerns.

Posted 07 Oct 2019

Reply to Topic