Jadeveon Clowney Jersey

473 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
elaine95

Total Posts: 0

Less than a week after they lost in overtime to the winless Houston Texans Jose Altuve Jersey , the Indianapolis Colts find themselves in Massachusetts to tangle with the Patriots on Thursday Night Football.If the situation somehow
presents itself, do you think Frank Reich will go for it on 4th and 4 in
overtime again?For all the talk about playing to win, I don’t reckon he
would.Granted Jadeveon Clowney Jersey , maybe that’s because a tie with the Patriots on the road isn’t as bitter a pill to swallow as a tie with the Texans at home, but
a tie is still a tie, right?If you truly want to avoid one Johnathan Joseph Jersey , you’d want to avoid all of ‘em.Still, I’d be curious to see if Reich doubled down or played things differently.Back to the
game tonight...I suppose Texans fans should root for the Patriots to create some
distance in the AFC South standings between Indianapolis and Houston, but I’m
open to discussion about that and any other thoughts about Colts-Patriots as the
game unfolds in the space below. What trade would you make?" />Skip to main
contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBattle Red Bloga Houston Texans
communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign
UpFanpostsFanshotsTexansOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322
blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans
StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans
ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds
About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ?Filed under:2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL
Draft: Trading FloorNew Whitney Mercilus Jersey ,29commentsWhat trade would you make? CDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft: Trading FloorMark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY
SportsAs the trade speculation continues to swirl, with names like Jadeveon
Clowney, Whitney Mercilus and even J.J. Watt in the rumor mill Justin Reid Jersey , it’s time to find out what the battle red faithful would like to see most in potential Houston Texans draft day trades. First up:Let’s
see what asset(s) you feel should be traded away:
Posted 14 Oct 2019

Reply to Topic