Kush femi

1401 views 45 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

i raised this topic because since posting my profile on jb i have had mixed reactions from people, some come across as nice other just down right rude with their heads in their orfis (hay it's latin not swearing)

This is the reason why i lost my job, some people think they are ALLAH's gift to the world, okie example you ever see a male wearing a big thick chain around his neck? he thinks he looks good. i think he looks like a qussara.

Some people live in la la land where the world revolves aournd them, hell working in a hospital really opens your eyes, i miss those kids but their is nothing i can do, people think social class, looks, birth right, makes them superiour then others and they show it in their tone of language and attitute,

i'am well knowing for breaking these already broken people, i want to know why people act like fools?
i'am worked on a film set and modeled in shows, i have egos bigger then mount rushmore.......why?
Posted 19 Apr 2005

first of all..you know what khush fehmi is
Posted 19 Apr 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
KUSH FAHMI ..IS THE SIS OF GHALT FAHMI
Posted 19 Apr 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
KUSH FAHMI ..IS THE SIS OF GHALT FAHMI
Posted 19 Apr 2005

Asian says
yes you get my point but okie example, uk desi's

right some are nice and decent some are just so full of themselves, like take the males dump half a tub of tony and guy into their hair, wear fake designer clothes and they think they are vin diesil, they go to pak make fun of the people their and chuck money around, so then people in pak think they are rich, and the larchie idiots who then ask for a rista from the uk come here and then get all ticked off with "why art they rich" thing,

My Khan owns alot MARSHALLAH he has been given alot, money is not an issue with him, he has had a decent educated dosent even try with the fakes he likes real, and also dosent look or act like a mwali in order to get attention. i say if you wanna go pakistan and say your filthy stinking rich, be rich in the uk or us first then you can go saying you are.

even after all that my khan still keeps his modesty, he loves his family like anyone else, he's born in pakistan but moved to the uk, his mommy's Amercian desi born his dads pk born, but still they taught him morals and values, its just frustrating sometimes when you see an idiot chating cr@p thinking he is all that......

Posted 19 Apr 2005

Posted 19 Apr 2005

Asian says
guys be serious
Posted 19 Apr 2005

ur Khush fehmi is that you think u r cool and sxc
Posted 20 Apr 2005

mzaid says
yaar TT , Asain nai itne mahnat kar kay kuch likha hai usay Jawab dooo.
Posted 20 Apr 2005

haan kaloooo muaaaaaaaaaah
Posted 20 Apr 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
Asian said:

guys be serious

oppps   danta
Posted 20 Apr 2005

kaloo tum ne sabzee ko danta
Posted 20 Apr 2005

Asian says
ufffffffffff chooro
Posted 20 Apr 2005

Posted 21 Apr 2005

Asian says
men
Posted 21 Apr 2005

Asain
Posted 21 Apr 2005

Asian says
bolo
Posted 21 Apr 2005

oyaa motooooooooooooooooo

how u doin
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Posted 21 Apr 2005

Asian says
TT one of your Pindos is calling you
Posted 21 Apr 2005

Asian said:

i raised this topic because since posting my profile on jb i have had mixed reactions from people, some come across as nice other just down right rude with their heads in their orfis (hay it's latin not swearing)

This is the reason why i lost my job, some people think they are ALLAH's gift to the world, okie example you ever see a male wearing a big thick chain around his neck? he thinks he looks good. i think he looks like a qussara.

Some people live in la la land where the world revolves aournd them, hell working in a hospital really opens your eyes, i miss those kids but their is nothing i can do, people think social class, looks, birth right, makes them superiour then others and they show it in their tone of language and attitute,

i'am well knowing for breaking these already broken people, i want to know why people act like fools?
i'am worked on a film set and modeled in shows, i have egos bigger then mount rushmore.......why?

hey r u ok ?
Posted 21 Apr 2005

Asian says
some one tell him/her i cannot speak meer purr
Posted 21 Apr 2005

Asian said:

TT one of your Pindos is calling you

hey village gal chup

moto grany ........

Posted 21 Apr 2005

Asian says
TT is Lahorie pindo ko bolo meer purr nahie bolnie arthie
Posted 21 Apr 2005

Asian said:

TT is Lahorie pindo ko bolo meer purr nahie bolnie arthie

HE WAT IS MEER PUURI AND WHO IZ MEER PUURI

I KNO LONDON IS FULL OF MEER PUURIES LIKE U SO DATS WHY U CALLING TT AS A PAINDOO

LOLZZZZZZZZZZ

HOLLA BAQ
Posted 21 Apr 2005

Asian says
holla? o so now he's a yankee poodle?

and listen Sunny Jim i'am not a "Londoner" although my Beau is from London and he's a Khan, got anything bad to say about a khan then go ahead, just stay away from Khan's after you pee brain,

yaar aj kal Pindos ko bhie Broadband mil raha hai
Posted 21 Apr 2005

WAT DO U MEAN BROADBAND .......?

BAUTH LIMITED THINKING HAI

KASAM SAY U R THE REAL PAINDOO GAL

Posted 21 Apr 2005

Asian says
i see your mouth moving but no words are comming out????
Posted 21 Apr 2005

kaloo Holla is right UK is full of MirPureees so i think u one of them
Posted 23 Apr 2005

Asian says
lol sorry i'am PUNJABI and DAM PROUD OF IT , for starts family members do not marry cousins , thats just horroble, we all see that getting a degree is before marriage, and also we got BHANGRA

BALAY BALAY...................SHAVA SHAVA......

psst you sould see my Khan try and speak punjabi it's funny , i'am not an AMERCIAN PINDO
Posted 23 Apr 2005

khan pain in neck
Posted 24 Apr 2005

Asian says
No well atleast he is trying, he has improved my Urdu by a long shot
Posted 24 Apr 2005

Reply to Topic