1330 views 31 replies
Reply to Topic
ShafiqMirza

Total Posts: 1034

May 6, 2003

Prof. Dr. Ghulam Mustafa Ch.

Subject: Document verification by BZU

Dear Sir:

I am a student here in USA doing 2 years computer course. There are some courses I already took in Pakistan and I wanted to get credits for those courses. The objective was not only to save money but also time.

As it might have been in your kind knowledge, there are agencies in USA for the evaluation of such educational documents. I sent my documents to one of those agencies called WES (World Education Services) for evaluation in last week of March. They sent me a letter stating that my documents have been sent to BZU for attestation and as soon as they would get verification, they would complete the procedure. They mailed letter to BZU before April 4, 2003.

I personally called BZU few times, talking to respected registrar Khursheed Ahmad Khan and asking him to give me favor and completing verification procedure as soon as possible and if possible then fax verification letter to WES. The respected registrar promised to do so.

Now today it is May 6, 2003, I called WES today and asked them about letter from university. I am very sorry to say that they didn’t get any letter from my home university.

Sir, I need those verification documents as soon as possible. I know that we have real horrible clerical system in Pakistan but if someone sitting thousands of miles away from homeland needs help from people in power in Pakistan then what should he do? I don’t want to waste your time in debate of system and just need your kind attention about my matter. Please help me out of this matter.

Thanks in anticipation.

Respectfully,

Shafiq Muhammad

Note: I’m sending a copy of this mail to my respected teacher in computer science department sir Qasir Rasool

I sent this mail this evening and I'm pleased keh office timing start honay kay within 1 hour , VC of university read my email and took action. I just got email from registrar while I was online keh send him fax so dat woh verified documents send kar sakay........

Still good responsible ppl over there..........
Posted 07 May 2003

Posted 10 Nov 2018

Reply to Topic