kyun tumse itna pyaar........film review

2439 views 266 replies
Reply to Topic
charizmatic

Total Posts: 5317

well well well ok now here is the movie review infact its ma review on ajab gul's kyun tumse itna pyar
well its really hard to make the cinema halls full for continiously three shows in karachi on opening day it rarely happend
but kyun tumse itna pyar was jam packed in all the three shows at both the theaters thanks to the agressive publicity.
ok now lets talk abt movie,iam not gonna tell u guyz the story of the movie but ill give u the central idea
well the movie revolves around three characters i.e aryan played by ajab gul,chaudhry the corrupt ex cm played
by tallat hussain and nadeem who is the cheif justice its a war between gud and bad which we had seen so many times
in the movies but after all its an ajab gul movie the treatment of the movie is so brilliant that it makes the movie look
very different from other movies although i feel that screen play chould have been much tighter.performance wise movie belongs to ajab gul he was really outstanding he delivered hard hitting
performance and he recieved the clap from the crowd on almost every dialogue,talat hussain was also brilliant as hi always so as nadeem,babrak shah was ok although he need to improve his expressions
the heriones have done also well specially vena malik,other girl(i dont know her name) looked really beautifull and gorgeous ,the music is jus superb all the songs r fast beat melodious numbers which looked gr8 with
the mood of the movie ajab gul's direction was simply brilliant his way of handling the subject is brilliant.
editing and effects were awesome but the movie belongs to ajab gul for his gr8 performance and equally gr8 direction but one thing i wana mention
i.e u guys have to watch the movie very care fully other wise u wont be able to understand the story,its a must watch for those who like action thirllers
and those who like to see the new era of pakistani cinema.
(arbaz khan fan's shudn't expect much from him cuz he is in a guest apperance so as sana who have done one dance number)

pluses :
        catchy music
        brilliantly pucturized songs
        stunning action
        power full performances
        different treatement and handling of the subject
        mind blowing cinematography (one of the best in the recent times)
        stunning cliamx and different end
        fast pace in the second half
        clap worthy dialogues (very rare in pakistani movies)

minuses :
           a bit slow in first half
           first half is a bit confusing for normal audience
           too many songs.

iam gonna give **** (very good).

Posted 30 Apr 2005

Straight says
Great....so is it better than salakhain or wot??? or is it gonna break records????
Posted 30 Apr 2005

well its better than salakhain aur jesa iska response tha on opening day i guess it might break some box office records.
Posted 30 Apr 2005

Straight says
dats great...!!!!nice to hear dat..
Posted 30 Apr 2005

golimaro2 says
great excellent fially this film is going to b hit.a very detailed review i must say
Posted 30 Apr 2005

golimaro2 said:

great excellent fially this film is going to b hit.a very detailed review i must say

thankz mate
Posted 30 Apr 2005

khanwh says
Thanks Chaizmatic bruv .
For the detailed review .
Now I can't wait for it to come to UK !!!
Posted 30 Apr 2005

STANDARD says
right..chrismatic..this movie is better than salakhain..
I dont like salakhain movie..because of stupid songs..

but some viewers says in cinimas..movie is bakwas..
Posted 01 May 2005

so i told you its gonna be awesome...
Posted 01 May 2005

golimaro2 says
STANDARD said:

right..chrismatic..this movie is better than salakhain..
I dont like salakhain movie..because of stupid songs..

but some viewers says in cinimas..movie is bakwas..

u r talking about this film ktsiph agar samagh nahi aye gi to yehi kahen ge na if this is the situation then its gona b flop n it will b very bad
Posted 01 May 2005

Straight says
noh yaar...Inshallah its gonna be a big big hit..han un logon main flop ho gee jo "Gujjar" dekhna chahtay hain.....main abhi movie deknay ja raha hoonn...aur aa kar review post karoon ga....!!!
Posted 01 May 2005

well it wont be a flop thats for sure balkay it ill be a bigger hit then salakhain cuz majurity of public wants gud movies.
Posted 01 May 2005

khanwh said:

Thanks Chaizmatic bruv .
For the detailed review .
Now I can't wait for it to come to UK !!!

thankz bro.
Posted 01 May 2005

STANDARD says
WELL..I have seen 2nd time in Biggest screen of asia cinimas..
This movie really a brilliant direction ..and Best DTS effect..the performances is mind blowing..

I will rate AJUB GUL is more than syed noor..

There is so much crowd in Prince cinimas..Despite of Power failer ..cinimas are showing this movie..
and People hardly selected the seat because of too much crowd..

This movie must go... at least Golden jublee.
Posted 01 May 2005

golimaro2 says
superb excellent syed noor is waaaaaaay behind than ajab gul now he should leave film industry with her saima
Posted 02 May 2005

Straight says
well...i wanna tell you guyz something very frankly....

This movie is good..but not excellent....and Salakhain was better..i watched that movie 4 times...may be this movie gonna recover money spent on it...due to some goood publicity....but can't be a major hit of year...
Posted 02 May 2005

STANDARD says
Its depends on Good families comes on cinimas..
still viewers are jehal gawar..I have seen only some good families..
waiting for Good families..
Posted 02 May 2005

Straight says
well...Standard...you know wot...There should be something good in the movie to attract families...I saw a few families in the cinema hall..but I think its soon gonna lose its family crowd...
Posted 02 May 2005

Straight said:

well...i wanna tell you guyz something very frankly....

This movie is good..but not excellent....and Salakhain was better..i watched that movie 4 times...may be this movie gonna recover money spent on it...due to some goood publicity....but can't be a major hit of year...

well it will be a biggest hit of the year and there r few reasons for that one is the music the music of this movie is way better then salakhain and 2nd is the power packed performances by each and every actor and that wasn't the case with salakhain even the dilaogues r way ahead of salakhian.
Posted 02 May 2005

Straight says
well..Chriz bro..i disagree a lil here...Salakhain's dialogue were written by Amjad Islam Amjad...and those were simply great...i m not saying this movie got bad dialogues....
and the second thing that there was nothing left unanswered at the end in Salakhain...
Movie is sure gonna be the biggest hit of the year...if Pehla Pehla Pyar, Koi Tujh Sa Kahan, and Koi Pyar Na karay dont click on box office..
N yeah...I m gonna watch it again...coz of its stunning stunts and music...
Posted 02 May 2005

golimaro2 says
im confusedf yaar film is good better or best is it worth to watch it with family
Posted 03 May 2005

Straight says
you may rate it as better.......
Posted 03 May 2005

golimaro2 said:

im confusedf yaar film is good better or best is it worth to watch it with family

well its gud and worth to watch wid family
Posted 03 May 2005

phir wohi baat kar rahe ho ab agey phela phela pyaar ahe ge tum log kaho ge ke is film se zeda achi thi
Posted 03 May 2005

Straight says
i saw the trailor of PPP in cinema..it looked good...but the dubbing quality looks bad....
Posted 03 May 2005

when is tere bina jiya na jaye is coming
Posted 03 May 2005

mr nice guy said:

phir wohi baat kar rahe ho ab agey phela phela pyaar ahe ge tum log kaho ge ke is film se zeda achi thi

zahir si baat hai har normal banda achi cheez ko acha aur buri cheez ko bura kehta hai i dont understand what u were trying to say.
Posted 04 May 2005

STANDARD says
this movie really different..that's why we are appreciating..
Salahain couldn't run in karachi..
Posted 05 May 2005

lolz mera matlab tha ke tum log har film ko dosre film se milana shuru ho jate ho har film ki story aur hote hei
Posted 05 May 2005

golimaro2 says
what about ktsiph celebrating show have any any news about it
Posted 06 May 2005

MR NICE says
According to what I have read Ajab Gul is going to all the major cities in Pakistan with the cast to the main Cinema halls and basically thanking the public for their support and appricating the film. This is a great gester on Ajab Gul's part. A show is also going to be held in Al-hamra in Lahore.

This clearly shows that the film so far is a hit and if it wasn't Ajab Gul would not be making these appearences.
Posted 06 May 2005

Reply to Topic