priety got nice smile

both r so so
Posted 10 May 2005

i love preity's dimples
Posted 10 May 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 10 May 2005

bacenty says

both
Posted 10 May 2005

france says
Posted 10 May 2005

rani rocks man
Posted 10 May 2005

God_Girl says
Oki let se who is the winner of Rani and Preety
Posted 10 May 2005

God_Girl says
Bazigaar said:

rain acts better
priety got nice smile

both r so so

Right You are the best i was thinkin the same

Rani is acting god and Preity is smiling pretty right ?

I Like To se Preety smile
Posted 10 May 2005

God_Girl says
shahrukh khan said:

rani rocks man

Oki here You are The pic of kaisa yeh pyaare hai

Posted 10 May 2005

Rain Man says
shahrukh khan said:

rani rocks man

Posted 11 May 2005

Thanx GG
Posted 11 May 2005

God_Gir said:

Oki here You are The pic of kaisa yeh pyaare hai

I don't like this guy...he is ...but prithvi is sooooo cute!...he rules!
Posted 12 May 2005

~~~srk~~~ says
photos qaisai bheje tai hian answare me is adresse pai [email protected]
urdu main ya french main .ok bye
Posted 12 May 2005

~~~srk~~~ says
my choises is rani
Posted 12 May 2005

kool says
rani is at her best nowdays.she is comin in so many good movies(i hope).she rulz . my all time fav is priety.she got a sense of style onscreen and offscreen too.and thats why she is style icon of teens in india.i love her dimples
Posted 12 May 2005

INZAGHI says
kool said:

rani is at her best nowdays.she is comin in so many good movies(i hope).she rulz . my all time fav is priety.she got a sense of style onscreen and offscreen too.and thats why she is style icon of teens in india.i love her dimples

Preity Preity Preity Preity
Posted 12 May 2005

God_Girl says
OoO Preity is in Kaal ho na ho and she has acting very good then Rani In Chalte chalte and Other film of Her !

Don say anything bad of Rani or Preety or Mahimaaaa She is the best
Posted 13 May 2005

Diya123 says
i think rani is good and a bohot khubsurat ladkhi hi, but preity has is it all she is a very good actress she almost acted in the all blockbusters hindimovies., then again rani i loved her in Veer Zaara, and Chalte Chalte. But nobody has the smile of preity zinta.

Hindifanatic
Posted 15 May 2005

100% agree wit ya Diya123
Posted 15 May 2005

God_Girl says
Diya123 said:

i think rani is good and a bohot khubsurat ladkhi hi, but preity has is it all she is a very good actress she almost acted in the all blockbusters hindimovies., then again rani i loved her in Veer Zaara, and Chalte Chalte. But nobody has the smile of preity zinta.

Hindifanatic

RANI HAS BETTER SMILE!!
Posted 16 May 2005

God_Girl says
RANII ROCKSSSS
Posted 16 May 2005

God_Girl said:

Diya123 said:

Hindifanatic

RANI HAS BETTER SMILE!!

no1 can beat Preity's pretty smile
Posted 17 May 2005

but rite, Rani also had a nice smileBush_Blasta38489.0530555556
Posted 17 May 2005

Diya123 says
Yes it's true rani has a khoobsurat smile, but she cant compeat with preity zinta, her smile is not acted, played its a real smile, but i love the two of them, only sometimes I prefer Preity zinta.

Posted 17 May 2005

God_Girl says
Yes You Right Diya
Posted 17 May 2005

i think Rani is better at acting then Priety but Preity is really pretty. I can never tell who is better cuz sometimes i feel Priety is better and other times i feel rani is..
Posted 18 May 2005

but they r both my fav actresses.

i like(not in order)

Madhuri dixit
Rani
Preity zinta
Sonali bendre
Kajol
Rimi sen
Aish
Posted 18 May 2005

Reply to Topic