Reply to Topic
salan

Total Posts: 0

Where did you last relax?
Posted 04 Jan 2020

diana007 says
We traveled to the Hawaiian Islands, but I can’t say. that I really liked
Posted 04 Jan 2020

We rested in Cyprus! It was just great! We could eat oranges directly from the trees, drink royal wine. I especially liked the Nissi Beach party in Ayia Napa.
Posted 04 Jan 2020

illina says
We went to Greece
Posted 04 Jan 2020

lotta says
We rested in Cape Town, South Africa. If you go there, be sure to visit the Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden. It is one of the main attractions of Cape Town.
Posted 04 Jan 2020

kreyss says
Yesterday we returned from Dubai. And I want to tell you that it was an incredibly beautiful trip. We especially liked the New Year's fireworks. It was a fantastic sight! By the way, I want to give you one piece of advice. If you are planning to relax in Dubai, then pre-book a car for yourself on https://renty.ae then you can not think about anything to relax and have fun.
Posted 05 Jan 2020

kirat6 says
I have been going to go to Dubai for a long time, but I just can not get rid of work for leisure.
Posted 05 Jan 2020

jijiji says
Before, I didn't have much money for rest, and I didn't have time. And now everything is much easier, I found a new profession, went to www.electrolysiscourse.com electrolysis school near me, so there was money for rest and time. So I'll go on vacation myself soon 
Posted 15 Feb 2022

Reply to Topic