What is the most popular sport in the world?

1203 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
oliviabacker

Total Posts: 0

What is the most popular sport in the world?
Posted 11 Jan 2020

freestown7 says
If you mean which sport has the most attendance, the answer is either baseball or American football, depending on which measure you use. Over the past year, Major League Baseball has by far the top attendance with 74 million fans. Another baseball league is in second place, Nippon Professional Baseball at 24 million. Basketball, ice hockey, and American football take the 3rd thru 5th spots on the list, respectively. The most attended football league is the Premier League with a mere 14 million. Even if you combined the attendance of the top 5 football leagues (Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, Football League Championship, and Serie A) they would total 56 million, still less than Major League Baseball. But this is skewed by the number of games in a season for each sport. Major League Baseball has 162 regular season games, while Premier League has only 38. If we instead consider average attendance per event, American football comes out on top with 69,000. Football comes in at 2nd with 44,000, and baseball slips to 5th at 30,000.
Posted 11 Jan 2020

For every kid in Bangladesh it will be always football. It is the greatest sport ever. I am an actual football fan and support Manchester United. These guys are the legends already. I have watched practically all matches of that club and should say they are real professionals. I even bet through https://1xbet-bd.net/  because I am sure they win any way.
Posted 11 Jan 2020

I would have to guess that its football.

furnace repair Oxnard

Posted 11 Feb 2021

Posted 07 Jul 2021

Reply to Topic