What is the best football club?

863 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
oliviabacker

Total Posts: 0

What is the best football club?
Posted 13 Jan 2020

Lots of team could be on the list.Personally, it’d be Barcelona for me, because of their philosphy.Main reason behind their success is Johan Cryuff, and La Masia.Ever since, Johan took charge, he changed Barcelona which used to struggle in the league and had no hope of winning any trophy. He took charge, and beat their arch rivals Real Madrid and won lots of trophies. During his tenure He coached many world class players, and one of them was Pep Guardiola, who shook the world during his Barcelona era. Pep still follows Cryuff.Johan Cryuff, introduced the idea of La Masia. La Masia academy produced lots of gems, for instance; Lionel Messi, Andres Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol, Valdes, Busquests etc.The philosphy is been taught at the club and they are successful for that reason.Bayern Munich, Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Dortmund, Real Madrid are worth mentioning in an honourable way.
Posted 14 Jan 2020

I will give it to the Barcelona 2009 squad.
There are other great teams, but thus team had everything. Best part being the midfield of Xavi Iniesta and Busquets.
Attack was nothing less than world class and so was the defense. Another thing I loved about that team was the leadership of Puyol. He was the man, the perfect leader.
Other mentions :
  • United's late 90’s squad.
  • [/*]
  • Barcelona's current squad.
  • [/*]
  • Arsenal's invincibles.
  • [/*]
  • Real Madrid's early 2000’s team.
  • [/*]
Posted 14 Jan 2020

freestown7 says
Manchester United will be the only to mention. They are real artists as far as a game is concerned and to watch them playing is always a real pleasure. I am fond of spending evenings with my friends discussing previous matches and betting through https://1xbet-secrets.com/  on their winnings. It is so exciting to get some extra money on your favorite team!
Posted 14 Jan 2020

Reply to Topic